Boat Ride

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red - Ljoe

Violet - you (kwang Yumi)

Grape purple - Tiffany

Dark Blue - L

Green - Luhan

L seeing you was the one thing you wanted to avoid ever since you came back to Seoul and now, you are in the same room as L, even breathing the same air as him. How did this ever happen? Whatever it is, it is going to stop now. Hi, my name is Yumi, nice meeting you! you smiled at him and just ignored whatever happened. *What's wrond with her? Does she remember me?* L thought to himself, he then walked away leaving you, Ljoe and Tiffany together. Tiffany thought it was so AKWARD and left quickly. So now, it's just you and Ljoe. You were about to talk when Ljoe cut you Yumi? Where have you been? Everyone had been so worried about you. You then felt a sudden rush of guilt and quickly replied I'm so-so-sorry. I know I have been such a pain in the neck for these few months but hey I'm back! you then gave him and fake smile and he looked at you with a cold stare There's no point into telling me your sorry, you're back now and that's all that matters. Ljoe told you and then hugged you tightly. You then felt someone looking at you and you saw L, behind the wall looking at the both of you. You then let go of Ljoe and he did so too, you then saw L behind the wall looking at the both of you, scowling. You were all too aware of L looking at you that you became very clumsy...

The director then told everyone to go back to their trailers which had been set for them to stay there and maybe for a few nights. You then went into the trailer and saw the inside of it and it really amazed you. There was a small couch-bed, a table with the macbook air on it and a toliet. You got so amazed that you didn't even realized that someone came in. That person then covered both of your eyes with his hands and said Guess who? You immediately recognise that voice and said Luhan! He then took of his hands and said How did you know? I can tell by your voice, your voice.... is really unique. you replied and then you pushed him out and told him that you were going to rest. He passed you a note that you needed to read that you forgot to read in New York. You nodded and went inside. You saw the note and it told you that you had to have some all-nighters and you had to stay in the trailer only because of past incidents that people stole the script and it leaked on to the internet leaving the whole show ruined. Who would want that?You then looked at the time it was only 9:45am and you were really tired, so then put down the papers and laid down the couch, slowly closing your eyes.

You woke up by hearing someone shouting and you then looked outside the window and saw L and his dialog instructor. The lady kept on scolding him "You have to keep the proper accent! Just tweak it abit! Goodness!" Before you even think twice, you opened the door and headed out of the trailer. You didn't care if your hair was messy or out of order, you just thought on how mean L's dialect couch was. As soon as you reached there, you were about to start talking to her but then L started shaking her head at you and cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter