Finding out the truth...

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet - you (Kim Gain/Kwang Yumi)

Red - Ljoe (Byunghun)

Dark Blue - L (Myungsoo)

Peach - Na-eun (Fake Yumi)

You woke up in the morning feeling happy and excited for school thinking about what happen yesterday.You sat on your bed and looked at the clock, it was 6:30 am in the morning. Am I that excited to see Myungsoo today? you said to yourself, seeing as it was quite early you took a book from the study table next to you and read it. It was a really good book and you got really interested into it. Then suddenly you heard your phone ringing, you picked it up and said Yeoboseyo? Hey! Gain! you were happy to hear L's voice and then said Hi, Myungsoo! I was wondering whether we could study Japanese later in the school's library, is it ok? Yeah, sure, is Yumi coming? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you something. What Myungsoo? Just Try to Avoid Yumi today, we kinda like had an incident yesterday. Ok, sure! You then hanged the phone up and went to prepare yourself for school. 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Last night, I fought with Yumi again. I don't know why but I feel like our relationship is falling apart, instead of being even more closer to Yumi, I got further apart from her. I fought with Yumi because I was really angry at her yesterday and I think that if Yumi is going to continue being like a spoiled brat then we shall break up and I'm pretty sure Gain will be my girlfriend. I mean, come on, Gain is pure and inocent not like Yumi, Gain seriously reminds me of Yumi eight years ago. Sighs, I wonder if Yumi will become the old Yumi I used to know eight years ago. Now, I'm just worried of Gain, how will Yumi treat her? It's all my fault...

~FLASHBACK~

Berfore I came home, I had a phone call with Woohyun (another one of Myungsoo's friend). Woohyun said that I should watch out for Yumi because he saw Yumi kissing another guy down the streets today. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter