What happened?

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet - You (kwang yumi/ Kim Gain)

Red - Ljoe (Byunghun)

You woke up in a bed in an unknown room and I then saw someone coming in and he introduced himself to me, his name was Choi Baekhyun. He told me what happened and I then said thank you to him. He then left the room leaving behind a few papers on my bed and on the paper, the heading stood out and it said: PROFILE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS.  Problems?! What kind of problems do I have?! you thought. But you then filled in the paper work. Once you were done, you got off the bed and went to Mr Choi's office. He was in there doing some paperwork as well. You went in the room and passed the paper. You were about to leave when he said "Excuse me... miss...Kim Gain.", you frozed but looked back at him. "Are you sure that these are your details?" He continued and you just simply nodded and left the room, you then hopped on your bed and thought about what happened and then you remembered why you called yourself Kim Gain.

~FLASHBACK~

Signing the paperwork as boring but you knew that you had to do it because it was important. You then saw the description "Name:__________________" You were about to write Kwang Yumi but then remembered what Na-eun told you "IF YOU EVER LEAVE THIS PLACE AND STICK TO WHO YOU ARE NOW, REMEMBER YOU WILL DIE..." her voice sounded so serious and scary. She didn't sound like the Na-eun you used to know. You wrote Kim Gain as you wanted your surname to resemble your boyfriend's surname,Kim and Gain, well it was going to be the name of your daughter with Myungsoo...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You then remember about the chat with Myungsoo while having your flashback in your mind, you could still remember his face while you were talking about it. 

His face smiling when you were talking about. Those were good memories with you and Myungsoo. You then felt tears coming out of your face while thinking about. Suddenly Mr Choi started coming in to the room and saw you crying, he didn't like seeing girls cry, especially girls like you. He then walked towards you and asked you "What's wrong?" you then explained how you remember seeing Myungsoo's face when talking about a child that you wanted it to be called. He then gave you a smile and told you that you will be able to find Myungsoo and don't worry. You felt happy that someone like Mr Choi would listen to you, even though you both met under an hour. He then asked you "What school would you like to go?" you then replied Woolim - Top media high school. "Okay." he replied "I write it down on the documents and you can go to school next Tuesday, ok?" you nodded but as soon as he was about to leave the room you said to him where you are living, he told you that he wasn't sure but you could live in his house with his wife and 2 kids. You nodded and he told you at 4:30 he'll come to your room to pick you up and show you your new high school you were going to attend.

FAST FORWARD TO 4:30 - you wore the clothes that Mr choi gave you and it was a really nice simple dress that he kept incase if his wife needed a change of clothes. Mr Choi then came to your room to pick you up and he had already signed you off. You and him went to the car and went in. You said to him "Mr Choi, how far do you live?" He told you to call him Baekhyun even though he was only older than you by 11 years.you nodded and he told you that he lived a few streets away from this hospital and your highschool isn't that far from his house either. He then told you that it was time to leave the car as he reached his house, his house wasn't a really big house nor a really small one but it was big enough for 5 people. He then brought you into his house and introduced you to his wife and children. His wife's name was Choi Sooyoung and she was really pretty. He then introduced him to his youngest daughter, Choi Hyuna who was about 13 (4 years younger than you). He then showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter