Ice-cream date

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet - you (Kim Gain/Kwang Yumi)

Red - Ljoe

Dark Blue - Myungsoo/L

"Well oppa, I have something to tell you..." Na-eun said, L then looked at her with a confused look. "You see, I kinda lost my shoes..." Na-eun lied then faked cried on L's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, oppa..." she said. L then looked at her, he felt guilty making Na-eun cry as Na-eun never cry that easily and also normally she was happy and cheerful. Hey... It's okay. L said then Na-eun stopped crying and L comforted her and hugged her. "Stupid and gullible guy..." thought Na-eun.

It was now the end of the day, Ljoe said bye to you as he needed to do something his friends. You pouted as you knew that you will have to go home alone. You packed your bags and walked down the hallway, when you were about to leave the school gates, you heard someone shouted your name "Gain!", you thought that you were hallucinating and just ignored it, the the voice became louder. But you chose to ignore it. Then someone tapped your shoulder then you looked at your shoulder and saw a hand there. Then looking up you saw L. "Myungsoo?! Why is Myungsoo here..." , You know, ignoring people when they call your name is rude, right? he said, Soory, I thought I was just imagining things... you replied. Hey...Gain, wanna have icecream with me? he said, you nodded and followed him. You thought you were imagining things as you thought this would never happen, but it did.

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I asked Gain for ice cream today because I wanted to know her better and I am rerally interested to see where she comes from. So now, we are walking together, in an akward silence. This really reminded me of my first date with Yumi. She was so quiet and we both were walking together after school. Those will be my long lasting memories. While walking, I saw her converse shoes and kept staring at them, I didn't know why but I felt really attracted to them. Yay! we finally reach the ice-cream store, we went in and sat down. I then asked Gain what ice-cream flavour would she like and she said that she would like Green tea icecream with Strawberries on top of it. She really order like what Yumi use to love eight months ago, now Yumi likes chocolate. You know, to tell you the truth, I feel like Gain is more of the girl for me instead of Yumi because Gain is the type who is easy to talk to and can make you happy really easily with her smile and laugh... Wait, Myungsoo! Shut up! Don't think like that! If Yumi knows what you're thinking now, she would blow up and endlessly hurt Gain. Wait, why did I say endlessly hurt Gain? Oh, now I remember, every girl who I try to be nice or get interested with, Yumi with her boy followers end up beating the poor girl up. TT_TT I wonder what happened to Yumi, Yumi is a fun and loving girl but she is now, like this. sigh... I wonder why..  

AUTHOR'S POV

You saw Myungsoo staring off into space after he ordered your ice-cream and you kept thinking what's wrong with him? In your mind.

You then thought if you wanted to be close to him, you have to at least say something that you know that both of you will be able to talk all day but somehow you couldn;t think of any thing. You then said Um.. Myungsoo? hello?? you said why waving your hands above his eyes. Myungsoo finally snapped out of it and you said Are you alright? I'm fine... he replied back. You then just tried to ignore what just happen and think of what's going to happen now. The waitress came to your table and serve your ice-cream, when she saw L, her jaws dropped. She then st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter