M and K

Lost Dog

     "Nuna, who's she?" Kyungsoo really asks a lot of questions.

     "This is my Umma. She wanted to meet you guys," you step to the side, Luhan moving too, due to the fact that his hand is wrapped around yours.

     "Hello boys~ I'm Amber's Umma, Yuseon. But you can just call me Aunt or Auntie," she waves at the boys and some of them wave back.

     "Hi, I'm Kyungsoo. Can I call you Umma?" Kyungsoo does some aegyo to get her to say yes.

     "Awwww~ You're so cute~ Of course you can," your mother loves his aegyo. You also have to admit he's pretty darn cute. The rest of the boys introduce themselves and your mother goes back to the house to leave for work.

     You grab a leash and attatch it to Lay's collar, "you're grounded." You drag him into the room and order everyone else in as well. You hand the end of his leash to Chen and everyone gathers around the white board.

     You pull a black dry erase marker out of the box that's on the floor, and write 학교 (school) in big letters in the middle of the board. "I'm gonna give you guys lessons from now on to teach you human stuff."

     "That way you don't do stupid things to emberass me, yourself, or each other. Also, to keep you from getting beat up or abducted."

     "Do we also have to have these lessons when we are in our wolf bodies? Or do we just get to play?" Chen asks a very smart and important question.

     "Yes, and no. You'll have lessons, just different kinds. You guys have to learn how to behave and be friendly to humans when you're wolves. It might become a huge problem when you get bigger. It should only be about 3 months from now and you'll be big enough to pass as adults."

     "Now, Today's lesson. Guys, girls, and inappropriate parts you shouldn't touch. If you touch certain parts of a girl, you'll be beaten or killed. If you touch yourself, you had better be at home and alone," you don't want this bunch of guys to be groping others or themselves in public.

     "Guys have es, and girls have something that starts with the letter 'V'. No I will not tell you what it's called. And don't ever ask a girl to see theirs, they might literally kill you."

     "What about the other thing guyth don't have? Thoth" Sehun points to your s.

     You put your hands on your s to gesture to them," these are s. Never touch a girl's s. Never," you try to make it clear.

     "But... what do they feel like?" Xiumin joins the bundle of people asking trolling questions.

     "That's none of your busine-" you get cut off by Baekhyun.

     "-But why not?" Baekhyun tilts his head, confused and curious.

     "Because they're mine. Not yours. No means no, remember the rules?" You sigh. "Now, onto every day 'no-nos'. Don't hold a girl's hand, only people who are dating can do that. And no you cannot date strangers. Don't kiss a girl. Anywhere."

     "Will you date me so I can hold your hand?" Luhan seems to find some comfort in holding your hand.

     "No I won't date you, but I will hold your hand when you are scared or uncomfortable. Now, don't sit in a girl's lap, don't even lay a single finger on her. Basically just don't touch girls at all, and keep a good 1 to 2 foot distance from them."

     "Most importantly, don't tell them that you're really a wolf. They'll either have you locked up a nut house or they'll just run away, possibly screaming."

     "Why will you hold Luhan's hand? Do you like him more than the rest of us?" Chanyeol looks at you as if you're some kind of traitor. Everyone stares at you intently, waiting for an answer.

     "No, I just... I don't know, you guys have no other human but me who understands your situation, let alone one who could even handle it. I just want to be here for all of you, to keep you alive."

    "Then do you have a favorite among us?" Chanyeol really wants it to be him.

     "Well, I guess it would be a tie between Kyungsoo, Chen, Tao, and Suho. They don't make trouble like the rest of you do."

     "Yay~ I'm a favorite~" Kyungsoo claps for himself with an adorkable smile.

     "I'm awesome," Tao nods to his own words.

     "What about me? I'm awesome too..." Kris pouts.

     "Yeah, but you have the prince disease," you speak the truth.

     "So what are the rules for the other, bigger house?" Chen changes the subject.

     "They're the same as the rules for this shack. Except you have to take your collars off to get them cleaned and to shower."

     "How does one shower?" Lay tries to yank the leash out of Chen's hands but fails.

     "You wash yourself with body soap and wash your hair with sampoo and conditioner. Which you are NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT," you hope they remember that. "You can shower alone, or with one other person."

     "Can we shower with you?"

     "No Tao. You can only shower with guys," it's like they don't know common sense. "Oh yeah. When you meet my Appa, or are even just near him, don't talk. You'll probably say things that make him hit you. Just like the question Tao just asked. Don't ask questions like that in front of him."

     "I don't wanna get hit!" Kyungsoo sticks his head up Kai's shirt in an attempt to hide.

     "He won't hit you as long as you keep quiet and don't ask stupid questions." He's suspicious of guys who live tens of miles away, so them living in the same house makes them a lot more likely to be killed in their sleep. It won't help his first impressions of them at all. "Any questions?"

     Tao raises his hand and you point to him. "When are we gonna eat? I'm hungry," he rubs his tummy in hunger with an adorable pouty face.

     "Right now I guess. But Lay already ate so he can't have any more. He can stay in my room while we eat," you turn to Lay. "And if you touch anything I'll hit you."

     You take control of Lay's leash from Chen and lead the boys to the house. You take Everyone into your room and have Kris and Sehun lift the corner of your bed.

     It takes two of them to lift it because the bed frame is made of steel. You slide the loop of the leash handle around the post at the foot of the bed. They set it down and Lay is officially trapped. That is, if he's too dumb to know how to unclip the leash.

     "Let'th go have thome good foodth now~" Sehun runs off to the Kitchen all alone. The rest of the boys follow, and so do you. There's only 4 seats in the kitchen so you have Sehun, Luhan, Suho, and Xiumin eat in there.

     You take a seat in the dining room along with Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. You send Kris and Tao to eat at the couple's table on the porch and Tao forgets to take food out there, but Kris remembers.

     Everyone eats their food calmly, and the only fighting that occurs is when Kai tries to feed Baekhyun and Chanyeol slaps him for it. When everybody finishes they put their dishes next to the sink, following your example.

     You leave everyone except Kris and Sehun in the living room, taking the two tall boys to your room. You find Lay asleep under your bed. Kris drags him out from under the bed and he wakes up.

     They lift the corner of the bed long enough for you to take the end of Lay's leash into your hand and away from the bed post. You give the leash a gentle tug, "up." Lay obeys your command and stands up.

     You take the three boys into the living room and rejoin them to their all-male pack. You hand the handle of Lay's leash to Chen for the millionth time, and lead everyone upstairs. Xiumin has trouble understanding how to use stairs at first, and falls around 30 times before he gets to the top.

     You take them to the end of the hallway, where the two guest bedrooms are. "You see the 'M' and  'K' on those doors?" you point to them and the boys all nod.

     "Those stand for 'Main' guest room, and the room above the 'Kitchen'. You'll be splitting into two groups, M and K for room assignments."

 

Author's Note:

Mianhae for updating late~ But check out Kyungsoo and Chanyeol

What do you think of the first chapter?