Attire

Lost Dog

     "So, you guys need clothes," you sit on the floor.

     "We can just wear your clothes," poor ignorant Luhan.

     "Uh... No. You have to wear men's clothes," you picture all 12 of them your wearing dresses.

You think of Kris wearing your black, pearl, backless dress.

You think of Tao wearing your grey dress, which has a black see-through outer layer.

 

You think of Xiumin wearing your blue, green, and purple-pink fairy dress.

You think of Suho wearing your simple short grey and black dress.

You think of Chen wearing your dark emerald dress that's split in the middle.

You think of Lay wearing your purple-plasma homecoming dress.

You think of Luhan wearing your short green dress that has a jeweled bust, and Sehun wearing the same, but in peach-pink.

You think of Chanyeol wearing your light pink summer dress.

You think of Baekhyun wearing your dark pink birthday dress.

You think of Kai wearing your dark blue short dress.

You think of Kyungsoo wearing your modern Hanbok.

     "But I want to wear somthing pink and with sparkles," Luhan is a bit strange, but it's cute.

     "No," you stand and go to the closet. You pull out a pile of clothes that you and your dad wear when you guys work on the shack. You hand peices of clothing to the guys and they all frown at the old tattered clothes.

     You remember the collars, "oh yeah. Don't take the collars off," you grab the marker from your pocket and write down the twelveth, and hopefully final, rule.

12) Never take off your collar

     You leave the room and shut the door so they can change in privacy. You grab the leashes and sit down on the couch. You wait for about 3 minutes until Lay opens the door when they finish dressing.

     You attatch leashes to everyone except Suho and Kyungsoo. You hand them both the ends of four men's leashes, "keep them in here. Okay?" They nod and you run out the door and to the house.

     You go into the laundry room and find your mother. "Umma, can I go shopping for some gifts for my friends?" She stops folding your father's shirts for a minute and thinks it over.

     "Sure. But don't go over 100,000 (around USA$100/Chinese¥600/Phillipines4,300/Singapore$120). My purse is by the front door," your Umma is the awesomest Umma that has ever lived.

     You go the front door and find your mothers's purse. You look through all the pockets an retrieve her credit card. You close her purse and run back out to the shack.

     You open the door and see Kyungsoo and Suho tied up by the leashes as everyone else in the room is running in circles around them. "Please help us!" Suho spots you and yells as he gets accidentally elbowed by Xiumin.

     "Stop!" you yell and everyone freezes. You untie the leashes and hold four in each hand. "We're going to get you guys some nice clothes, so you'de better behave. If you don't, no more popsicles." All of them stand at a soldier-like alertness at your last sentence.

     You give the leashes a little tug and they follow you out of the shack. Kyungsoo holds the door for everyone and Suho stands by him. You lead everyone to your van and quickly shove them inside it.

     You slam the side door shut and Xiumin squeals in surprise. Suho stares at you as you get in the driver's seat, him already in the passenger's seat. While all the others are crammed into the back, it's not as crouded as it could be if there were seats. It's more roomy since you removed all the back seats when you got the van.

     You reach over Suho and buckle his seat belt for him as he sits still as a rock. You buckle your own seat and start the van. You release the parking brake and press down on the gas pedal.

     You drive off down the road and the others break the silence soon after the house becomes a square on the horizon. They chat and sing and poke each other in the eyes. Kyungsoo stays really close to the front seats as he bats his hands at the others to keep them at bay.

     After what seems like an etternity because of the ruccus, you finally reach the store you decided upon to yourself. It's not like any of them wuld've been able to recomend a different one anyaways.

     You turn the engine off and unbuckle both yourself and Suho. You turn to the men in the back and they all get quieter and look at you aswell. "Okay, here's what's gonna happen before you guys get nice clothes. You all have to give me your names and know mine. You first," you look at Suho.

     "I'm Suho. I'm kinda like their Umma, especially to Tao," Tao raises his hand as Suho points to him.

     "I'm Baekhyun, and this is my pet giant named Chanyeol. You already know he's a crybaby, so there isn't much to explain," his words make the giant pout in the corner.

     "I'm Thehun."

     "I'm Sehun's brother, Luhan."

     "I'm Kris, the father of the bunch. That technically makes Suho my woman, but I really I took Tao as my woman."

     "And this one is MY WOMAN!" Kai hugs Kyungsoo's arm.  "I'm just kidding, he's my brother, Kyungsoo. And I'm Kai, the hottest one here."

     "Lay," he raises his hand lazily.

     "My name is Chen young Miss. And I'm the smartest one so can just talk to only me from now on."

     "Well, my name is Amber. I own you. You can call me whatever you want as long as it's not mean or ed."

     "What's ed mean?" Kyungsoo is confunsed.

     "It's like related to in an odd way. Or something not normal that makes someone feel good in 'that' way," you try to explain it to him.

     "Oh," Kyungsoo stares right at his brother with squinted eyes. He points at him, "watch out for Kai, Nuna. He's a byuntae ()."

     "Am not!" Kai slaps Kyungsoo's hand.

     "I bet you are. Anyway, follow Kyungsoo's example and call me something appropriate." You get out of the van and open the side door for the others, Suho getting out on his own.

     You take off almost everyone's leash and decide to leave a couple of them on to pair them up. You give the end of Tao's leash to Kris, and Sehun's to Luhan. You're about to undo Kai's leash, but you stop. "On second thought, Mr. y gets a leash," you take hold of the end of it and get everyone out of the van.

     You shut the door and lead them all into the store. "Nuna, I found this next to the couch and it looked important so I brought it. Here," Kyungsoo hands you your purse and you smile.

     You don't quite know why but you pet his head, "Good Boy." He seems to enjoy being petted now just as much as he did when he was a puppy. You lead the herd of men to the underwear section first.

     You don't know many brands, so you just pick the kind you do know, Calvin Klein. You sit on the ground next to the sizes and let out a big sigh while Kai just sits there next to you smirking.

     You grab Xiumin and decide to just get it over with. You bring him to the sizes and hold the packages up next to his pelvis. You look back and forth between the two and his face gets really red.

     You finally pick one you think will fit him and also a size bigger, just 'in case'. You get several of each size and hand them all to Kai as you send Kyungsoo off to get a cart. He comes back in no time with a big smile and you put everything in the cart.

     "I made a friend," Kyungsoo lets go of the cart.

     "Really?" you're suprised.

     "Yeah, he gave me a list of numbers on this peice of paper since I told him I don't have one of those phone thingies, and said to text him. What ever that means . Oh yeah, he said he's veterinarian," Kyungsoo hands you the piece of paper with his new friend's phone number on it, and you program the number into your contacts.

     "What's your friends name?"

     "Jiyong," Kyungsoo does a little dance due to the happieness of having a new friend. You type in his friend's name and put your phone back in your purse after thinking briefly on what his friend might look like.

     You lead everyone to another section and set them free in the men's clothes to each pick two outfits they like. You have them put everything you approve in the cart and steer it to the register.

     You pay for exactly $100 of it with the card, and the rest of it with the allowance you had in your purse. Now you're broke without the card. You put everything in bags and have the ones on the leashes carry everything.

     You take all the men out to the van and get them and their stuff inside it. You see a white Audi not far from your own vehicle and remember seeing it when you went to the pet supply store. You get a bic ultra pen out of your purse and write the licence plate number and car type down on your hand.

     You cap the pen and put it back where you found it. You shut the side door and get in the car. You buckle both the front seatbelts and release the parking break. You gently step on the gas pedal and begin the drive home.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys look at this picture of Sehun xD

I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!!

And here's some other funny and cute pictures:

By the way, PLEASE COMMENT. I enjoy reading all your comments ^u^ if you don't have anything to say bout the story, just tell me how your day was, I love to hear about people's days, it's like having someone read you a true story

What do you think of this chapter?