Tent

Lost Dog

     You arrive home and the guys wait for you to open the side door for them. You go around and let them all out and lead them to the shack as they carry their stuff, you still holding onto Kai's leash.

     Everyone gets in the small building and Kris shuts the door. You unclip the leashes from the few boys that have them on, and set them on the coffee table. You leave the building swiftly to let the boys change.

     You sit on the ground next to the door and breathe in the cool air. You've always loved the night air, so you don't mind waiting a long time. You take in deep breaths and focus on the sound of the crickets.

     You close your eyes and relax, all the muscles in your body letting go. You feel more and more at peace until you accidentally fall asleep.

WOLVES' POV:

    All 12 guys change into an outfit they like the most and they begin to argue over who they think looks the best, each of them voting for themselves. 

     They argue over every detail in each others' clothes and eventually they all go quiet once they notice how long it's been since Amber walked out the of front door.

     Tao opens the door and takes a step outside. He jumps when he sees Amber, then he notices she's sleeping. He puts a hand on her shoulder and shakes her a little, but she remains unconcious.

     He looks back inside at the others and lets out a sigh. He picks Amber up and carries her into the shack bridal style. Gently, he lays her down on the couch and picks up the blanket she always keeps under the couch.

     Tao puts the blanket over her and tucks it around her as Luhan and Sehun play with a couple leashes. They clip a leash to each other and tug on the end of it.

     The others gather around Amber and look at her sleeping face. "She's so peaceful," Baekhyun thinks about what he might look like when he sleeps. Xiumin gets down on the floor and stares at her.

     He gets really close, "her skin looks so soft." He uses his index finger and pets Amber's nose. "It IS soft," he feels her cheek. She moves in her sleep and Xiumin falls on his in surprise.

     "Come on, bed time," Suho opens the bedroom door and looks at everyone else expectingly. They all file in but Suho stops Kris by holding onto his arm. He shuts the door, "Kris can you stay out here and help me contain them?"

     "Fine," Kris sits in front of the door. "But you have to be my pillow," he pats the spot next to him on the floor. Suho sits down and sighs. Kris puts his hands on Suho's chest and pushes him down, laying his own head on Suho's belly.

     They both relax and drift off to sleep, the other boys not following their example. Chanyeol and Luhan try to open the door, but the sleeping couple on the other side of it are too heavy for them to move from inside the room.

     "Wait," Baekyhun looks back and forth between the rules on the wall and the clock on the nightstand. "What number is midnight?" he looks at Chen who he knows is smart.

     "Twelve," Chen stops poking his own cheeks.

     "Then even if we do get out of the room, we can't go outside. It's 12:15," he pouts and trudges over to the bed, plopping down on it. Not paying any attention to the fact that it's past their cerfew, Lay opens the window.

     Completely oblivious to Lay jumping out the window, all the other boys make faces at each other trying to use up the last of their energy. Lay steps onto the ground and walks over to the shack's front door.

     He looks around in the dark and sees the house. He sees a window open and runs over to it. He jumps into the window, not yet aware that it's Amber's bedroom which she is at the moment not using.

     He stumbles around the room, almost knocking over the chair at Amber's desk, and he finally finds the bed. He lies down on his back and looks up at the ceiling, stretching his arms out.

     "Much better..." he takes deep breaths. "Nice and quiet..." he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

 

*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*

 

YOUR POV:

     You open your eyes and look up at the ceiling. You sit up as you realize this is not where you fell asleep. You look over to the bedroom door and see Kris and Suho sleeping together without a blanket, Kris groping Suho's body with his own.

     You drag the deep-sleeper Suho over to the couch and lift him onto it as gently as you can. Kris in the same deep sleep, you drag him away from the door and push him under the coffee table.

     You open the door and go into the room, looking around to see who's sleeping where. You walk over to the bed where Chanyeol is, and sit next to him on the edge of it.

     You poke him in an attempt to wake him up, but you do not achieve success. he rolls over in his sleep and wraps his arms around you. You reach over and poke the now freed Baekhyun in the face.

     He opens his eyes and slowly sits up. Instead of helping you, he begins to wake up everyone except th giant who's entrapped you in his huge arms. He signals them to be quiet and they obey without question.

     Chanyeol moves in his sleep again, this time pinning you underneath him. The others just giggle. "Help!" you half-whisper-half-yell. They try to get out the door, but instead they bump into an upset Suho and a dissapointed Kris blocking their way.

     "She's being squished by the giant. Why don't you help her?" Suho raises an eyebrow to them but none of them move to help you.

     "He's heavy," you pout.

     "Now you know how I feel. Except he's on top me EVERY SINGLE NIGHT," Baekhyun crosses his arms. Chanyeol keeps squirming around on you and squeezing you tighter.

     You wrap your arms around him about to strangle him, but you decide not to. Instead you flick the back of his neck and tug at his hair a little. He opens his eyes and sees that he's on top of you.

     You pull your arms away and lower your head away from him a little. He stares at you underneath him for a minute before sitting up, releasing you from the captivity of his tight embrace.

     You sit up as well, "thank you." He nods and looks at the floor, his cheeks a little pink. The others stop giggling and stare with serious faces at a certain part of the giant.

     "Nuna, what's that sticking out?" poor innocent Kyungsoo points to the "tent" between Chanyeol's thighs.

Author's Note:

Hey guys

What do you think of this chapter?