Collared Men

Lost Dog

 

YOUR POV:

     You walk out the room full of pups, closing the door behind you. You begin to search through your stuff under the counters. It takes a long while, but you finally find the box you're looking for.

     You pull out the box full of dog toys that used to belong to your beloved husky Oliver. You open the door to the room barely and slide the box in the bedroom, quickly returning the door to its closed state.

     You leave the shack and head for your bedroom, grabing your purse as soon as you get there.

     You go into the living room in search of your mother, who is currently watching TV with your father. "Umma, may I use your car?" she nods and waves you away as to not interupt the TV.

     You go to the kitchen and look in the mail drawer. You take out the keys and run outside to the car, quickly getting in. You drive away, your destination the pet store in town.

     The drive is quiet and peaceful, and you finally arrive. You park and head inside. You get 12 black leather leashes, and 12 silver bowls, heading for the check-out.

     You purchase all the items and head out to the car. You put the stuff in the back seat and get in. You look to your right and notice a pretty cool white Audi in the parking spot next to you before you drive off, heading home.

     You run inside to put the car keys back before you take the newly bought stuff out of the car. You carry the bags to the shack and set them down next to the couch with a sigh.

     You climb up into the attic of the shack with the help of an orange ladder. You don't have to look long before you find the box of collars you got when Oliver was a puppy. You would change his collar every week so he could feel fresh, new and cool.

     You pull down the box and fold the ladder, leaning it against the wall. There's got to be at least 30 collars in the box, all of them different. You look through them all and pick out 12 that you like the most, and set the box down.

     You go into the room and sit on the bed with all the collars on your left arm. You take a little time for each pup, but pick the perfect collar for each of them. They really match them in many ways.

Kyungsoo's is lacy white with a little bowtie.

Kai's is black with skulls and cross-bones.

Kris' is black with pointy buds.

Tao's is the same as Kris', except the buds are dull.

Luhan's is aqua and covered with sparkles.

Sehun's is the same as Luhan's, except it's royal blue.

Suho's is navy blue with white polka dots.

Xiumin's is a scarlet/brown raw-hide leather.

Baekhyun's is a dark brown chocolate-like leather with golden stars evenly spaced along it.

Chanyeol's is a mocha colored leather.

Chen's is a rose red leather.

Lay's is a rainbow leopard print.

     You let out a puff of air as you finish putting on the wolf puppies' collars, and you pet Chanyeol, who loves it. He rolls over and you rub his belly. "Goodness, you're all dudes," you notice that Chanyeol's a male puppy.

     You take your hand off the happy puppy and go out onto the couch, leaving the door only a centimeter open. You plop down on the couch and pull out oyur phone. You play games for a couple hours while the pups play with the chew toys, and you eventually get bored.

     You set the phone down on the coffee table and lie down on your back. You drift off to sleep and let your body rest.

 

*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*

 

     You hear a thump and your eyes fly open. You realize that the thump came from the bedroom and you jump off the couch, everything getting blurry from getting up to fast.

     You wait a couple seconds for your senses to come back, and then you look out the window. "The moon's really beautiful when it's full," you love the nightime sky.

     You open the door to check on the pups and take three steps into the dark room. You flip on the lights and see 12 young men barely covered by the blankets you put on the pups this morning. They have the collars around their necks and you get quite suspicious, and weirded out.

     Thankfully they are unconcious, and they don't know you're there. You look at the two men under the blanket on the bed together, Kai and Kyungsoo, and walk over to them.

     You put your hand on the head of the man wearing the collar with the bowtie, thinking about how cute and sweet the puppy was. Not to mention how the man is freak'n adorable as well.

     You his forehead gently, trying to take in that the puppy is now a human man. Not to mention the fact that you're in a room with 12 unconcious guys. You let out a silent sigh and Kyungsoo opens his eyes.

     You immediately retract your hand and he just smiles like puppy who missed his master. "What's your name?" you try to figure out his identity.

     "I'm Kyungsoo," even he's surprised by his smooth voice. "Why do I sound like a human?" Kyungsoo looks at his hands. "Ahk!!!" he screams in horror. The others wake up at is screach and they all look at you.

     They take a minute to look at themselves and poke each other to make sure that they're not dreaming. "Why are we humans?" Suho blinks like a thousand times. "How did this happen again?"

     "This has happened before?" seriously. What are these guys?

     "Yeah, this is the second time. Last time we stayed like this for 14 stupid days," he remembers it well.

     "What ith thith? Did our tailth move?" Sehun puts his hand down the blanket and you understand what he's reffering to.

     "No. That's your..." you try to think of something to say besides ''. "That's how you know you're a guy. It's your male private part." All the guys' eyes glue to you as they cover their already covered crotches with their hands.

     Chanyeol looks like he's gonna be sick, as he hangs his head low. "Then, when I was a pup... you saw my..." he feels both ashamed and violated.

     "She saw mine too," Kyungsoo pouts and his expression gets a little darker.

     "No, no, no... it's different when you're a wolf. It's not as private," you try to give the giant and Kyungsoo some comfort in understanding. "Listen. It doesn't count if I see it when your a puppy. It only counts if I see it when you're a human," you try to lift their spirits a little.

     "Doeth thith count?" Sehun stands up, the blanket not coming with him.


 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys ^u^

What do you think of this chapter?