Love...

I Love You Forever...

As Kiseop packing up the stuffs they've been used since Kevin admitted to the hospital, Kevin stare at Kiseop with smile. He feel happy that he can finally be discharge from the hospital and have some good time with his lover and friends. Kevin snap out of his thought when someone open the door revealing his doctor ready to join them on their vacation. Kevin just smile at him

" So are guys done?". The doctor asked as he step inside the room.

" Yes, we are. " Kiseop reply as he stand up and hold the bag that will be taken care by their omma's maid to be clean up. Kiseop walk toward Kevin and hold his hand and walk together with smile.

" Let's get going then! ". The doctor said as he hold the door open to let Kiseop and Kevin walk out first.

 

 

 

" You guys! Have you finish clean up all the places?" Soohyun shout as loud as he can so that all of the members that were scattered around the villa cleaning up the place can hear his voice.

" ALMOST! "

" NOT YET!"

" FINISHED!"

" I NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!"  Dongho shout in annoyance in his voice as he have to clean up the largest part of the villa alone when he lost the rock-paper-scissor game. Stupid game. 

" Aigoo, when will all of them grow up? " Soohyun shake his head and sigh. Hoon just laugh when he heard Soohyun mumbling behind him. Hoon walk out from the kitchen holding the last plate of the dish he prepared for all of them especially for Kevin and Kiseop and put it on the dining table.

" Wow, I know I was lucky to have you beside me! " Soohyun said in awe when he saw the dining table has been organized properly and a lot of food presented on it.

" I hope they will enjoy the food." Hoon said with smile. Soohyun take his hand and pull him into a hug.

" I'm sure they will, Hoonie. Our members will become a piranha as soon as they saw the food, you know them. Thank you for all you've done." Soohyun said as he tighten his hold on his lover. Hoon lean into the hug and smile.

 

 

" Hey, I smell delicious food. " Eli sniff his surrounding like a dog. Aj who have been cleaning their last room that needed to be clean stop doing his job and look at Eli.

" You're right. I'll bet Hoon already finished cooking the lunch. Let's quickly finish this task and go downstair." AJ said with smile. Eli nodded happily and quickly continue his job.

 

 

" Vinnie, we have arrived. " Kiseop shake his lover's shoulder a little to wake him up. Kevin open his eyes slowly and rub it with the back of his hand.

" We have arrived? Am I sleeping the whole ride, Seoppie? I didn't get to enjoy the beautiful scenery this place had ". Kevin ask with disappointment in his tone.

" It's okay, I can take you to enjoy the nature here later. We will stay here for almost two weeks. " Kiseop said to comfort his Kevin. Kevin just smile and nodded.

" Kiseop! Is Kevin awake? Hurry up and get inside, Hoon already heat up the food! " Soohyun shout from the front door startling the couple.

" He is awake, hyung! We'll be inside in a minute! " Kiseop shout back so that Soohyun can hear him from the place they have park the car. Kiseop quickly hold Kevin's hand and help him hop out from his car and walk inside the villa.

 

 

" There you are, lovesbird! Come and take a sit here. " Dongho said with excitement when he saw his hyungs. Kiseop and Kevin smile at their maknae action and walk toward the sit that have been prepare for them.

" Well then, we can start the toast because our important people already here. " Eli said with smile as he look over to Soohyun. Soohyun take the hint and stand up holding a glass of fresh orange juice. It is still bright so they cannot be drunk at times like this.

" Firstly, we have gather here to have a nice break and most important is to celebrate Kevin for being discharged from the hospital. Let's have a good time together and make many and freshly memories as we can. I know that maybe I've said this before or maybe not but I want all of you to know that I love you guys no matter what happend. To Kevin and to us. " Soohyun finish his talk and make a toast.

Clinking of glass can be heard for a few moments and Kevin thankful to s who have work hard for all of this to happend and make a nice memory for him. Kevin smile and look at s one by one. He feel happy when he saw they were having fun chatting and eating especially Kiseop. He just simply grateful that he can still see that attractive smile his lover had. Kevin just wish time will stop so that he can remember this new memory over and over again. I love you guys so much, I'm sorry I can't spend more time with all of you. I love you, Seoppie.

 

 

" They look so happy. "

" Of course they were. They were happy because they're all together. "

" It's so sad that they won't be this happy after Kevin gone. "

" I know. That is why we're here, we need to take care of Kevin so that he can spend a lot more time with the others. "

" But they didn't know the cancer cell has spread again, faster than the last one. Kevin can't survive longer than a week, doc. "

" I know but Kevin ask me to keep it a secret. He doesn't want to make them feel despair especially Kiseop. "

" Kevin is so strong. He know he didn't have much time to live but he still care about the others feelings. "

" When you love someone dearly, you will do whatever it takes to make them happy. Kevin know his time almost up but he still want to do something for his loved one. I will do the same if the same thing happend to me, Taemin-ah."

" Don't say that again, hyung. I don't want to lose you. "

" We didn't know life is precious until death is near us. I love you, Taemin-ah. I want you to know that. "

" I know hyung, I always do. I love you too, Minho-hyung. "