The Meeting...

I Love You Forever...

Caressing his lover back hand gently while staring lovingly at the sleeping figure, Kiseop can’t help but pray to God every single time for Kevin to wake up soon. Sigh for the nthtime, Kiseop turn around as someone knock on the door and peek in.

 

“ Hey, we should go. “ Soohyun said quietly because he didn’t want to disturb the sleeping figure. Kiseop nodded without saying anything and turn to face Kevin again.

“ Vinnie, I’ll be back. I love you. “ Kiseop whisper at Kevin’s ear and kiss his lover forehead then walked away and close the door behind him quietly.

“ Are okay Kiseop? Are you sure you want to join this meeting? You know i can handle this even if- “

“ I’m fine, hyung. No need to worry. “ Kiseop said quickly and walk ahead. Soohyun just nodded and quicken his pace to match with the younger.

 

Soon, they arrive in front of the company building, NH Media Entertainment. Both of them get out of the car and enter the building. While waiting for the elevator, Soohyun phone ringing startled them both. Picking up the caller, Soohyun inform them that they were already inside the elevator. Arriving at their boss floor, both of them walk with heavy heart. They didn’t dare to tell the others about Kevin but they will find out eventually and this is will surely kill them. Stopping in front of the door, Soohyun knock a few times and then come in when he hears faint come in from the inside.

 

“ Finally you’re here my boys. Take a sit. “ Their boss, Kim Nam Hee said casually. The can see the other couch has been occupies by the members, their managers and their omma, Bang Eun Hee their boss wife. Soohyun and Kiseop take the vacant couch beside their boss.

“ So, what is the meeting all about my sons? “ Mr. Kim or appa, ask the boys with a smile.

“ Uh- Appa, we have something important to tell you guys about Kevin- “

“ Ah- How is Kevin doing? When will he be discharge from the hospital? The fans have been missing that guy. “ Mr.Kim ask when he hear Kevin’s name.

“ Ac-actually ap-appa.. Kevin won’t be discharge from the hospital. “ Soohyun said with his head hung low. Kiseop too.

“ What? But why? “ Their omma ask as the other just nodded along with confusion. But Hoon just stay silent as he know the reason why. Hoon can feel his eyes already tearing up and ready to fall when the truth about to be reveal shortly.

“ Ke-Kevin is sick. Very sick, appa, omma” Kiseop said with shaking voice. Soohyun try to stop Kiseop but Kiseop determin to tell them by himself.

“ It’s okay, Soohyun hyung. “ Kiseop said almost whispering. Soohyun just sigh and close his eyes as he can’t bear to look at the others expression soon. Everyone stare blankly at both of them waiting for the next words to come out.

“ Ke-Kevin is sick. Brai-brain cancer, la-last stage. He on-only have a few we-weeks left. ” With that, Kiseop sobbing really hard. Soohyun just engulf Kiseop in his embrace as his own tears start to fall down too. Reality hit them so hard as none of them have a gut to say anything at the moment and trying to process what they’ve just heard. They didn't know the meeting was about Kevin going to die?? Hoon know this will happend and he just crying silently eventhough his heart ache so bad that he want to shout.

Mr.Kim the one to break the silence with his awkward laugh. “ Ha-ha-ha.. What are you talking about? Kevin is fine, the doctor said so. “ Kiseop just crying harder hearing their appa reaction. Soohyun speak up because he know he is the only who can finish this.

“ I know, appa. But the doctor mistaken the symptoms. They ran another examination on Kevin and the result just like Kiseop said earlier. Yesterday, Kevin had an shock attack because of his brain and the doctor told us the tumor spread faster than expected. If the tumor keep on spreading, Kevin wi-will d-di-die s-soo-soon.” Soohyun finish with shaky voice and close his eyes again didn’t want anymore tears fall.

 Hard to believe what they just heard, Bang Eun Hee or their mom, fainted on the spot. Shock by the event, everyone went over to the boss’s wife.

“ Omma! Omma, wake up! “ Dongho shout and shaking her body while crying. The boss qucikly instruct the managers to pick her up and bring her home and take care of her while the other stay behind to continue the meeting.

“ Everyone take a sit. ” Mr.Kim said with stern voice. Everyone obey the order and quickly sit down again. Everyone didn’t have the gut to speak, it was way to quiet. Even the sound of needle fall can be heard at that time. Being the rational boss, Mr.Kim decide to talk. Sigh deeply he turn to look at the leader and the main dancer.

“ How long you both know about this? “

“ A few days ago. “

“ I-I... I don’t know what to say.. “ Mr.Kim just sigh and massage his temple that start to hurt at that time. Soohyun decide to state his opinion now or never and brace himself for whatever the outcomes gonna cross his ways.

“ Ap-Appa.. I want U-KISS to be announce on a hiatus.. “ Soohyun said with determination on his voice but the other members just stare with wide eyes at their leader. Kiseop just hung his head lower afraid their boss will snap at them for giving such an opinion.

“ Sure. I was thinking about that too. “ Mr. Kim said with a faint smile. All of them look at their boss with wide eyes not believing their opinion has been accepted. Soohyun want to speak but their boss beat him on that.

“ I know what you boys want to ask me. Eventhough Kevin is one of my artist, he also my son just like all of you. A father would drop everything for their sons. It’s hard to accept the news you just tell me but i don’t want to waste time arguing while we can spend the remaining time he have with all of us. Isn’t that your intention boys? “ Mr.Kim explain his reason and give them a fatherly warm smile. Soohyun and Kiseop couldn’t be any happier so they just jump onto their appa and burst out crying and thank you their boss within their cries. Soon enough, the other members join the father-son hug and smiling between their cry. Soohyun realise something and break the hug.

“ What about omma, appa? She don’t receive the news well. “

“ Hahahaha, she is you boys omma. Of course she shock about the news. It’s okay, kid. Appa will take care of this. You boys just take a good care of Kevin, ok? “ Mr.Kim patted Soohyun shoulder and all of them smiling and nodded along.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Finally my mid year exams over \^o^/

Sorry for the long wait, here is chapter 6... i know its short and not satisfying but i have class in an hour and i will update again tonight or tomorrow :D

comments, comments :D

Thank you