Why?

I Love You Forever...

Pacing back and forth anxiously in front of the ICU sliding, Kiseop can’t stop his tears from flowing down as he recalled what happend a few hours ago.

 

Kevin suddenly felt a great pain in his head and causing him to curled like a ball and crying hard. Kiseop surprise by the sudden movement and sobbing beside him., realising it was his lover Kiseop quickly wake up from his sleep and check his lover in panic. Kevin continue to cry and screaming that Kiseop have to press the red button and shouting for the nurses and doctor come quickly.Kiseop can’t bear to see his precious love in so much pain like this but he keep his arm around Kevin tightly eventhough Kevin hit him here and there to ease some pain. Without his conscious, Kiseop tears cannot stop from falling down and pray to God, ‘ Please give him no, give us more time...please God..please, i beg you ’ ...

 

Suddenly the sliding open causing Kiseop mind come back to reality and the doctor come out with worry expression. Kiseop quickly go to the doctor and bombarded the doctor with questions. Soohyun who just come at that time quickly run to Kiseop to calm the younger down. Kiseop feel grateful to his hyung for holding him because he seriously can’t stand properly anymore.

 

“ Doctor, what happend to him? “ Being the rational leader, Soohyun ask the doctor a question instead of Kiseop whos mind is not stable at the moment.

“ Lets have a talk in my office. “ The doctor walk ahead and the other two follow behind.

 

When they settle on sitting in the doctor office, the latter ask his nurse to bring Kevin’s reports file from earlier examination.

 

“ From the examination result we’ve done to Kevin earlier, looks like the tumor grow faster causing Kevin suffered a great pain like earlier. For now, we gave Kevin a sedative and let him sleep to stop him from awake because of the pain in his head. “

“ You mean he won’t wake up? As in coma? “ Soohyun ask with concern as Kiseop just heard the conversation because he didn’t have any energy left in his body to argue.

“ Not really. He will wake up but maybe a few days from now when the sedative wore off. The MRI scan show that the tumor size is about the size of our fist. Slowly, this tumor can cause dysfunctional on Kevin’s brain. “

“ Wh..what? Dysfunctional?! “ Kiseop stiffined at the word ‘dysfunctional’ .

“ Yes. For example, memory loss, lack of recognition, changes in personality, emotional changes or paralysis. “

“You..you mean that..he cannot recognise us? “ Soohyun hold his tears but Kiseop already sobbing in his hyung arms.

“ Yes. I’m afraid we have to keep him in the hospital to take care of him in case something like earlier happend again. “

“ Wha..what happend if the..the tumor continue to spread? “ Soohyun ask in shaking voice.

“ He’ll die “.

“ What??! “

“ Soon “

Soohyun’s jaw drop and tears stream down like a waterfall while Kiseop already a crying mess. Both of them thinking the same thing, ‘ Why? ‘

 

Hoon who followed Soohyun secretly when he left the house in rush earlier, regret his decision as he stand outside the room and overheard the conversation of his lover and the doctor. Hoon’s leg give out and he fall on the floor with wide eyes. He just cannot believe what he just heard. When he hear the footsteps coming closer to the door, Hoon quickly get up and run to his car while holding his tears. When he reach to his car at the park in front of the hospital, Hoon quickly get inside and cry his heart out.

 

“ Why? Why him? Why us? “ Hoon says in sobbing while hitting the car steering.

 

 The sunlight hit the window and Eli wake up from his sleep ‘ so bright, my eyes hurt ‘ .  Blinking his eyes for a few times, Eli wake up with his lover in front of his eyes and smile. He peck his lover lips and get up from bed quietly to go take a shower and make some breakfast. When Eli in his good mood cooking breakfast for the members, Dongho walk to the kitchen with his eyes still close and Eli turn around as he feel someone present behind him.

 

“ Aigoo, our maknae so cute this early in the morning.. “

Dongho open his eyes and furrow his eyesbrow, “ Are you sick, hyung? “

“ No, i’m not. “

“ Then why are you being all cheesy this early in the morning? Ah, wait..you must be in the good mood because you get laid last night, right? “ Dongho smirk as he see his hyung all red by the question.

“ Wha..What? No! “ Eli stutter as he deny the truth. How the hell this kid know what happend last night? Are we really that loud? Oh god, this is embarassing!

“ No need to hide from me. Its written all over your face, Eli hyung. “ Dongho laugh out loud seeing his hyung face redden than tomato.

“ If he was, so what? “ AJ say with no expression in his face as he step in to the kitchen to eat.

“ Jaeseop!! “ Eli shout at AJ for talking like that and Dongho continue laughing.

“ Okay..okay, sorry..Why don’t you go wake the lovebirds up to eat breakfast with us before this chubby pigeon eat it all by himself. “ AJ said to Dongho as he take a sit at the table.

“ Okay “ Dongho walk out from the kitchen to go wake his other two hyungs. When Dongho knock and no one answer, he open the door quietly and peek in but no one inside. Walk back to the kitchen with confusion, Dongho take a sit at the table.

“ Where are they? ” Eli ask

“ There is no one in the room “ Dongho said as he pick up his spoon to start eating the delicious kimchi fried rice in front of him.

“ Well, that is weird. We have no schedule for today so where are they? “ AJ said while chewing his food and Eli nodded. Suddenly, someone phone ringing and all of them jump off on their chair in shock. AJ quickly take out his phone from his pocket and apologize for making all of them got a heart attack for a sec.

 

“ Hello, Soohyun hyung. “ AJ greet his hyung nicely.

“ Yes, we don’t have schedule today. “ AJ said with confirmation to the person on the line.

“ Why? Okay then. See you later. “ AJ put his phone into his pocket.

“ What did Soohyun hyung said? “ Dongho ask.

“ He said he want to have a meeting with all of us except Kevin, of course and also with our managers and boss. He sound so serious just now.  “

“  Why he want to have a meeting in this fine day? I want to enjoy the day off. “ Dongho said in irritation.

“ If he want to have a meeting with us and the managers hyung and also the boss, that mean its about something serious. Soohyun hyung never call for a meeting unless its important. “ Eli said in stern tone to shut the maknae mouth from whining.

“ Thats true. He want to meet us in the afternoon at the company office. “

“ Fine “

All of them eat in silence after that thinking about the upcoming meeting. ‘Why?’

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : so sorry i didnt update the story last night *bow* ..something happend but here is the new chapter, enjoy..

tell me what your thought... thank you