Confuse...

I Love You Forever...

Can’t believe what he just heard, Hoon run away from the site – but of course he pick up his phone first, its has a lot of private things anyway – while lost in thought and ignoring the fact that he is drench so bad because of the rain and continue to run to wherever his feet want him to go and suddenly he stumble into someone in front of the hospital doorstep. Hoon stumble backward and almost fall down but he can feel someone grab his hand and the latter raise his head and surprise to see AJ, he didn’t know how his feet manage to get him here without looking straight ahead.

 

“ Hoon!! What happend to you? Where have you been? What happend earlier when you’re on the phone with me? And why are you drench like this? “ AJ spam him with questions that he didn’t have any energy left to answer and simply shook his head.

“ It’s nothing. I wanna go home, you came with your car right? Can you drive me home? “

“ Yes i was but why did you want to go home suddenly? Don’t you want to see Kevin and bid him a goodbye first? “

Hoon stiffen at the word ‘bid him a goodbye’ and quickly shook his head.

“ I’m not feeling well. Let’s just go home. “

AJ know something is off but he decided to follow what the other want at the moment and will ask about it later.

AJ sigh “ Ok, let’s go. “

AJ carefully put his hands around Hoon’s shoulder to support the latter because he looks like he will faint soon so he guide him to the parking lot to get into the car faster.

 

 

Kevin suddenly realise Kiseop is not in his room and so does Soohyun, where are they? Are they fine? Kevin can’t stop thinking about them but still give his attention to the maknae story. Dongho didn’t seem to realise the missing of his hyungs yet and so does Eli. Kevin want to ask Eli if he know the whereabout of the other but suddenly there is a knock on the door and the doctor that was assigned to treat Kevin come in.

 

“ I’m here to do some check up on Kevin, can you wait outside for a moment? “ The doctor said with a smile.

“ Yeah, sure. Let’s go Dongho. “ Eli bow to the doctor and drag Dongho outside. After Eli close the door, the doctor approach Kevin.

“ How are you feeling today? “

“ I’m fine but i feel dizzy sometimes and i feel nauseous at the same time. Maybe i’m not used to the smell of the hospital. “

“ I see. Do you feel tired or vomitting? “

“ Hmm, no. Why? “

“ I guess Kiseop haven’t talk to you about it. “

“ Kiseop? What do you mean by that? “

“ I think it is better if Kiseop told you by himself and you need to stay in the hospital for a few more days so that we can monitor your condition. ” Kevin furrow his eyebrow and grew anxious at the thought of Kiseop hiding something from him. And why the hell he have to stay longer in the hospital? What about his schedule?

“ If you’re thinking about your schedule as an idol, Kiseop said he will take care of that. “

Kevin startle at the doctor words. How the doctor is able to know what he was thinking? Creep.

“ Okay. ” Kevin nodded and bow to the doctor before he leave the room. Watching the doctor dissappear from his sight, Kevin slowly lost in thought thinking about what the doctor have just told him.

 

 

Outside the room, Eli and Dongho waiting patiently for the doctor to finish his work. Eli suddenly realise something is missing. No, its more like someone is missing. He look around and sighing because it wasn’t ‘someone’ but ‘they’ were missing, including his boyfriend. He took out his phone to call his boyfriend but surprise to see a new message has arrive but quickly smile when he saw the person’s name on the screen and open it to read the text.

 

Eli, i’m sorry i have to go home suddenly.
I stumbled into Hoon outside and he said

he wasn’t feeling well so i’m taking him home.

There is something wrong with him and when i ask, he said nothing.
He was acting strange because when i ask him whether he want to bid Kevin goodbye first before going home, he shook his head and changed the subject. That bunny, i will force him to tell me what is wrong with him. I will ask him about it later. Anyway, please say sorry to Kevin for us that we didn’t see him first before going home. I still don’t know where is Kiseop and Soohyun hyung, can you find out for me? I’ll be waiting for you at home. I love you.

-Jaeseoppie-  

 

    

 

 

Eli surprise to see his boyfriend use his name because usually he will use cheesy nickname but that wasn’t important right now. He take a look again at the text and smile at the end of the text but wait again, this wasn’t the time to be smiling like creep at those words. Eli take a look again at the text with serious now and just realise the important part, he wondering what is the cause because Hoon the bunny is always like a mom to all of us and suddenly didn’t want to see his son before going somewhere else is weird. Really weird but he quickly reply the message and send it.

 

Ok, i will. And you need to tell me
about the detail later. Take care of him and i love you too.

-Eaegi-

 

 

 

 

“ Hyung, what are you doing? “ Eli snapped out of his thought and turn to face the maknae.

“ Uh, nothing. Have Kevin done with his check up? “

“ It’s been ages. “ Dongho rolled his eyes.

“ Really? Why i didn’t notice that? “ Eli ask in confuse.

“ I’ve been calling you but your mind were so far from here so i’ll just go talk to the doctor alone. You must be thinking about ert things, right hyung? Did AJ hyung send you his picture? “ Dongho smirk.

“ W-What?? No, i’m not and he didn’t !! “ Eli look away blushing at the thought of AJ body.

“ Yeah, sure. Whatever, it’s written on your face. You can’t deny it. “ Dongho laughing.

“ Shut up !! Back to the topic kid, so what was the doctor said? “

“ Hmm.. he said Kevin has to stay for a few days more in the hospital so they can monitor his condition but he didn’t say why. “

Eli raise his eyebrow, “ Really? Maybe we should ask Kevin about it. Let’s go back in the room. “ Eli walk ahead and Dongho follow behind.

 

Soohyun and Kiseop somehow manage to survive from the sudden rain and now they were inside Kiseop’s car nearby the park. None of them talking after the sudden outburst from Kiseop about Kevin. Kiseop has calm down from his crying but he seem to be lost in thought. Soohyun sighing again and rub his temple about the things he just heard a few minutes ago.

“ How are you feeling? “ Soohyun with worried tone.

“ Better, i guess? “ Kiseop said without looking at his hyung.

“ Since when you know about this? Can you tell me exacty what happend while i’m not- wait, when we’re not here? “

“ This morning, Kevin said he feel dizzy and then not long after that he threw up. I call for a doctor and they rushed to Kevin and examined him. The doctor gave him sedative to help Kevin stop vomitting because he won’t stop vomitting eventhough there is nothing left in his stomach. After that, the doctor asked to see me in his office and then.... “ Kiseop start sobbing again at the thought of Kevin’s condition but he continue the story anyway.

 

“... the doctor told me they mistaken the symptoms of gastritis with brai-brain can-canc-cer.. “

“ They what??!!! “ Sooyhun said with widen eyes. He just cannot believe what he just heard. First, Kevin will die soon. Second, the hospital mistaken the disease and third, BRAIN CANCER???!!! . Are you kidding me??!!

“ He said Kevin on the last stage of brain cancer and there is no-nothing we c-can do.. he only have about a few months left or even worst for a f-few w-we-weeks to li-live...” Now Kiseop start crying his heart out again.

Soohyun feel like he was paralysis at the moment from the things Kiseop just said and just stare blankly at him. He didn’t know what to think right now as his mind full of thoughts.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : First of all, i want to thanks you for the comments, subs, and upvote...*crying because of happiness*

anyway,here is the sec chapter....sorry if its too short and boring because i'm on rushing hour right now... thank you for those who take time to read my not-good-enough story ^__^

i will make sure to make you guys cry later..hahahahahahahahaha

btw, please leave comments and your thoughts about the chapter or story..huhuhu