Precious sound...

I Love You Forever...

Soohyun was taking a very nice shower relaxing his mind from whatever things he has been thinking lately. Soohyun has just finish taking his shower and open the curtain to pick up his towel that hang on the wall, he didn’t have the opportunity to cover his body especially his lower part when Hoon suddenly burst the door open surprising the leader.

 

“ ARGH!!!!!!! “ Soohyun shout and covering his lower part quickly with red face. Hoon just smirk at the leader red face and start walking toward his lover.

“ As much as i want to take you to the bed right now, i need to save that for later. You look so damn hot right now, babe “ Hoon lean forward and kiss his lover. Soohyun close his eyes and wrap his arms around the other waist and kiss back. Hoon pull back causing the leader to pout at the sudden lost of warmth lips.

“ I almost forgot something. I have great news to tell you. “ Hoon smile widely and let go from his lover grip.

“ And what is that? Is that news more important than my lips? “ Soohyun with a pout. Hoon just roll his eyes.

“ Really, hyung? Really? You’re not a kid. ” Hoon said and crossing his arms. Soohyun just shrugged.

“ Anyway, what i want to tell you is that Kevin just wake up!! “ Hoon jumping around. Soohyun stare with wide eyes.

“ Really??!! Why don’t you tell me sooner? Let’s go, we need to see him. “ Soohyun walk past Hoon and quickly grab his clothes.

“ You look so y just now that i can’t resist to kiss you and you were pouting like a kid when i want to tell you about it so it is not my fault. “ Hoon step out of the bathroom and switch off the light. Soohyun finish wearing his clothes and style his hair a bit and pull Hoon’s hand.

“ Let’s go. “ Soohyun said with a smile. Soohyun and Hoon walk to the living room and watch in disgust when they saw AJ and Eli making out on the sofa. Soohyun’s freakin’ sofa.

“ YAH!!! “ Soohyun shout startle them both. AJ quickly get off from Eli and stand up on his feet and so does Eli.

“ Hy-Hyung.. “ AJ stutter while Eli just gulp.

“ Do you really need to do ‘that’ on my in’ sofa? Can’t you go to your own room? “ Soohyun rub his temple. Hoon just trying to hold on his laugh.

“ We’re sorry. “ Eli said. Hoon speak up to avoid the other two from further embarassment. Soohyun still lost in his thinking about his sofa.

“ Anyway, Kevin just wake up and we’re planning to go visit him now. Do you guys wanna join? “ Hoon said. AJ and Eli stare with wide eyes and mouth hang open.

“ Ke-Kevin woke up?? Really?? “ Eli speak. Hoon nodded. AJ and Eli smile widely and jumping around.

“ Of course we will join you. We’re gonna catch up with you guys when Dongho awake. “ AJ said.

“ Oh.. sure. “ Hoon wave them goodbye and drag Soohyun out.

 

 

 

Kiseop waiting outside Kevin’s room patiently while the doctor do some check up on him. Kiseop still can’t believe Kevin has wake up when he just come out from the toilet a few minutes ago. Kiseop worry when he saw Kevin wake up with tears falling down from his face and decided to ask him about that later. The door finally open and the doctor step out of the room.

 

“ Doctor, how is he? “

“ He woke up earlier than we expected and that is a good sign. For now, Kevin in a good condition but we still monitor his condition from time to time. You can see him now. “ The doctor smile before excuse himself. Kiseop thank the doctor and bow with smile. Kiseop open the door slowly and enter quickly. He move toward his lover bed with smile. Kiseop take a sit and Kevin turn around to see who the person just sit. Kevin smile when he saw Kiseop is the one sitting beside him and smiling.

 

“ Hey Vinnie. How are you feeling? “ Kiseop ask and take Kevin’s hand to interwine their fingers. Kevin just smile at the act.

“ Better. I miss you Seoppie. “ Kevin said.

“ I miss you too. I’m glad you’re awake now. “ Kiseop kiss his lover’s knuckle and smile.

“ I’m sorry i made you worried about me. “

“ It’s okay, don’t worry about it. You’re awake now, that is more important. “ Kiseop brush off some hair from his lover eyes and smile. They were just staring at each other with smile then there is someone knock on the door. A nurse come in with a tray of food and medicine for Kevin to take and excuse herself.

“ Let’s eat, Vinnie. You need to eat to gain your strength back. “

“ I hate hospital's food, Seoppie. “ Kevin said with a pout. Kiseop just laughing at his lover cute pout and kiss it away. Kevin blush.

“ You need to eat or i will feed you with my mouth. “ Kiseop smirk when Kevin stare at him with wide eyes.

“ N-No! There is no need for that. “ Kevin stutter and blush again. Kiseop just laughing at his lover cuteness.

“ Okay, okay. I will feed you normally using this lucky spoon that get to taste your sweet lips. “ Kiseop with playful tone.

“ Yah!! “ Kevin raise his voice and then laugh at his lover stupid joke, Kiseop laughing along when Kevin laughing.

Soohyun and Hoon who arrive at the hospital earlier planning to enter the room but decided to let the two have their moment when they heard Kevin and Kiseop laughing. Without his consciousness, Hoon has tears in his eyes. Soohyun who saw that quickly turn to face his lover and wipe those tears away with his thumb gently and smile.

 

“ HYUNG!! “ Dongho shout from a far. Eli and AJ walk behind him while holding hand with smile. Soohyun quickly turn around to search the source of the voice and found Dongho running to his spot in front of Kevin’s room. Hoon quickly wipe his tears and smile.

“ Yah! Don’t shout, they were having a moment in there. Let’s go to the cafeteria first and talk. “ Soohyun said to the maknae then to all of them when the jaeli couple arrive in front of Kevin’s room a second later. Soon enough, all of them was sitting in the cafeteria fill up their stomach.

 

“ So, what do you want to talk about hyung? “ AJ start to talk and the rest just nodded. Soohyun smile and put down his cup.

“ You know what, it’s nice to hear Kiseop and Kevin laugh again after such a long time. I know their laughter is precious but i never know it was this precious. I’m sure we will miss hearing those laughing sound from them later, you know what i mean. “ Soohyun just smile remembering the laughing sound he heard just a while ago. Hoon nodded along knowing exactly what Soohyun implying to. For a second, the maknae stop ravishing his food and look at his hyung.

“ We know what you mean. “ Eli said, AJ and Dongho nodded.

“ So, i’ve been thinking. Why don’t we go spend our time together somewhere nice to be? I’m sure Kevin feeling sick to be stuck in the hospital for too long. Some refreshing is good for him and for us too. “ Soohyun suggested. All of them beam at the sudden plan.

“ That will be good. After all, we’re already on hiatus so we don’t have work to do. I ‘m sure appa and omma will be happy to hear this plan. “ Hoon smile.

“ But will the doctor approve to this? They said they need to monitor Kevin’s condition. “ AJ ask.

“ I will go and talk to the doctor. After this, you guys go and visit Kevin first. I will join later when i’ve finish talking with the doctor. “ Soohyun stand up after finish saying his plan. All of them nodded and standing up also to go visit Kevin.

 

knock.knock .knock

 

“ Come in. “

“ Good afternoon, doc “

“ Oh, Soohyun-sshi. What bring you here? Take a sit. “

“ I need to talk something about Kevin and ask for permisssion if you dont mind. “

“ Oh sure. What is the matter? “

“ I’m planning to take Kevin to a vacation so he can get some refreshing air. Do you mind if he outside from the hospital? “

“ Hmm, to be honest it is good for him but i can’t risk my patient health if something happend to him outside. We need to monitor his condition so that we can help him if he is in pain. “

“ Please, doc. We want to spend time with him, you know there isn’t much time left.  We won’t go too far from Seoul. “

“ Fine but on one condition. "

" What is that? “

“ I’ll go with you. “

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : sorry for the late update ^_^ ..thanx u for the comments and subs upvote, i love you XDDDD