Cruel Fate...

I Love You Forever...

Kiseop sigh for the nthtime as he trying to process what the doctor have said about his lover condition. He wipe his tears away and try to calm himself down before entering his lover ward because he didn’t want his lover to worry when he see his puffy eyes. With heavy step, Kiseop turn the door knob and take a peek before entering the room slowly afraid to waking up the love of his life from his peaceful sleep. With faintly steps, Kiseop approach his lover and sit down on the chair beside the bed. Kiseop take his lover hands and interwine their finger gently while staring at his lover. Kiseop afraid he will break down again if he keep on staring on the almost lifeless figure in front of him and averted his eyes to the other side. He didn’t dare to look at his lover condition because it only make his heart break to million pieces and the fact that he can’t do anything or help his lover to ease the pain make his heart break even more than it already has.

The steady beeping sound of his lover heartbeat from the machine make him smile sadly because he know his lover is still alive and breathing but at the same time he afraid the   heartbeat will stop forever and he can’t feel his lover breathing again. At the thought of his lover die already making him scared the hell out of his life but who can fight the fate that has already written by God ? Kiseop pray to God to give his lover more time to live in this beautiful world before taking him away. Kiseop hoping that God will listen to his prayer. While Kiseop spacing out thinking about those things, his lover wake up from his sleep. He call out for Kiseop almost whispering and Kiseop snapped out from his thought and turn around to see his lover with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“ Kevin.. “ Kiseop say gently as he move closer to his lover.

“ Kiseop.. “ Kevin blink for a few times before open his eyes completely.

“ How’s your sleep Vinnie? “ He kiss Kevin forehead gently.

“ It...It’s good “ He blushing at his lover sweet act and avoid Kiseop loving gaze.

Kiseop realise Kevin blushing after the kiss on the forehead and squeal so hard inside because it was so cute eventhough they’ve been together for 4 years, Kevin will always blushing at those small act he did. Didn’t want to make his lover continue to blush, Kiseop call out his lover name but sudden noise and door opening startled them both.

“ Kevin-hyung!!!!!! “ Dongho shout happily and the other member have to cover their ear if they don’t want to be deaf. Soohyun smack the maknae head and scold him.

“ Do you really need to shout like that? This is hospital not the amusement park! Control yourself Dongho, we’re here to visit Kevin. “ The other nodded and approach the cute couple in the room leaving Dongho behind pouted alone. The Vinseop couple laughing watching their members gang up on the maknae.Being the nice hyung he is, Kevin stop laughing and told the maknae to come inside while adjusting his position to a sitting one.

“ Alright, hyung. I’m sorry “ Dongho said and enter the room while keeping his head down. The other smile evilly watching the maknae feel sorry like that.

“ So, how are you Kevin?? “ The leader ask as he sit at the corner of the bed.

“ I’m fine, hyung. Don’t worry. ” Kevin reply happily.

“ I’m glad you’re alright Kevin. “ Eli said and smile, the other nodded along with a relieve smile on their face. They continue talking happily and talk about various things what happend today on their schedule. Dongho already stop pouting and being his cheerful self again and join the conversation telling his hyung funny incidents that happend on their schedule.

On the other side, Kiseop feel happy to see all of the member laughing especially Kevin, the latter miss the smile and laughing sound of his lover but at the same time, Kiseop smile sadly watching them talking because he know Kevin’s condition is not alright. He didn’t know how to tell the other about Kevin’s condition. Soohyun saw Kiseop expression and he know something is not right. Soohyun move from the bed slowly and walk toward Kiseop.

“ Can we talk? “ Soohyun ask quietly because he didn’t want to disturb the happy atmosphere in the room. Kiseop nodded and both of them slip out from the room without being notice by the other and decided to take a walk around the park in front of the hospital.

“ Don’t you want to tell me what is in your head? “ Soohyun decide to break the silent as the walk around the park is too quiet and gloomy eventhough it was sunny.

“ I....I don’t know how to tell you hyung...It’s hurt so much just to think about it. “ Kiseop’s eyes begin to tearing up and he will start crying again if he have to say the painful word that stab his heart mercilessly.

“ Let’s take a sit. “ Soohyun saw the bench that available for them to sit and talk without being disturb. Kiseop didn’t say anything and just follow his hyung.

Kiseop still being quiet eventhough they already sit down on the bench. Soohyun wondering what is going on with Kiseop. Maybe this is about Kevin but why is Kiseop acting strange? Isn’t Kevin admitted to the hospital because of gastritis? The doctor said so when all of us bring Kevin to the hospital. Maybe this is about something else? But what is it? Kiseop never act like this so what is the problem that bothering him so much? Soohyun back to reality when Kiseop suddenly speak but the reality hit him without preparation.

“  Kevin..My Vinnie...Our Kevin.. “ Kiseop start sobbing. Soohyun shock to see Kiseop suddenly crying, he shifted in his sit uncomfortably when he heard the word ‘Kevin’ but he decide to hug his dongsaeng in attempt to comfort him.

“ Vinnie....he..he will... “ Kiseop manage to say again between his crying but it’s become unbearable to hold on the truth to himself.

“ ...die...” Soohyun stiffend and his eyes widen at the sudden truth but he didn’t expect the next word will come out from Kiseop mouth.

“ ...soon. “ Soohyun can feel his heart stop beating for a sec and he didn’t realise that tears pouring down his cheek like waterfall. Soohyun close his eyes and hug the other more tight as Kiseop start crying harder. He didn’t know what to say to comfort his dongsaeng. He was shock as hell and he hope this is just a nightmare when he open his eyes.

Hoon who realised Kiseop and Soohyun is missing, went outside of Kevin’s room to look for them and he was talking with AJ on the phone just a few feet from the other two to tell the whereabout of the leader and main dancer but he loss his grip of his smartphone when he heard what Kiseop just said.

The sky suddenly start pouring down like it was crying because of the cruel fate that the people have to endure.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So here is the first chapter ^__^ ...i know its not good, sorry :( ...but please leave some comment so i can improvise my writing and tell me what you think about the story...thank you :D