Happy...

I Love You Forever...

Closing the door behind him after all the members step out from their boss’s office, Soohyun take a deep breath before asking the members a question.

 

“ Why are you guys so quiet during the meeting? “ All of them turn around to face their leader and keep their head low.

“ I was too shocked that i can’t even thinking a single thing. I’m sure the others felt the same. I’m-I-I don’t want to lose Kevin. He-He just too precious to me and to us... “ Eli the one to speak up first with shaky voice, he didn’t want to cry in front of them. Dongho and AJ just nodded along agreeing to Eli words while Hoon just loss in his own world. Soohyun just hum listening to his dongsaeng but at the same time he realise something was wrong with Hoon.

“ Why don’t we go visit Kevin? I’m sure he will wake up faster if he sense you guys present. “ Kiseop suggest while wiping his tears away and smile now that one of his burden has been lift up.

“ Kiseop hyung, don’t be sad. We’re all here for you and Kevin hyung. “ Dongho say and hug his hyung. The other just watch with smile on their face, proud that the youngest can be mature at some time. Suddenly, AJ realise something from what Kiseop had just said.

“ Wait a minute... Did you just said Kevin will wake up faster if he can sense our present? What does that suppose to mean? “ AJ ask in confusion and soon enough Eli and Dongho realise the same thing and nodded along to AJ question. Surprisingly, Hoon the one who answer the questions after being quiet for some time surprising the leader and the main dancer.

“ Kevin has been unconcious after the attack he had yesterday and hasn’t wake up yet. “ Hoon said and now with his head up and look at the members direction. AJ, Eli and Dongho just stare at Hoon blankly with mouth wide open.

“ Ho-How do yo-you know abou-about that? “ Kiseop stutter.

“ Don’t tell me you were there when the doctor talk to us? “ Soohyun ask directly because he has been suspicious with lover action. Hoon just nodded.

“ How long you’ve known about Kevin, Hoon? “ Soohyun ask in anger but still control it. The others just keep quiet didn’t want to make their leader snap at them.

“ The same day you know about it from Kiseop. At the park. “ Hoon start tearing up. He can’t take it anymore, keeping the truth to himself and no one was there to comfort him because Soohyun has been busy thinking about Kevin and Kiseop for the past days. Soohyun gasp at Hoon answer but quickly pull his lover into hug. Hoon finally cry his heart out when he finally in his lover warm embrace that he has been longing so much.

“ I am so sorry Hoonie. I’m so sorry i’m such a jerk. I’m sorry i wasn’t there for you to comfort you. I am so sorry, babe. “ Soohyun apologize and kiss his lover head many times and hug Hoon tightly. Hoon can’t utter any words because of his sobbing so he just nodded. Hoon glad he can still be in his lover embrace. Ever since he know about Kevin and Kiseop situation, he always feel insecure, he afraid he will lose his Soohyun. Eli and AJ also hug each other after watching the touching scene in front of them. Kiseop just hold on to Dongho’s hand as Dongho was about to cry.

 

 

When the nurse just finish doing some check up on Kevin, Kiseop and the other members come inside the room. Kiseop quickly bow to the nurse.

 

“ Are you doing a check up on him? How is he? “ Kiseop ask concern. The nurse just smile at him.

“ Yes, i was doing the afternoon check up. It seems like Kevin getting better and soon the sedative will wear off so he will wake up either today or tomorrow. “ The nurse smile again. Kiseop and the other cheer at the little information eventhough it’s not much but it still somehow make them feel relief.

“ Thank you. Thank you so much. “ Kiseop said with smile plaster on his face widely and bowing many times at the nurse. The nurse just smiling and excuse herself.

“ Hyung, Kevinnie will wake up soon. He will wake up soon. I miss him so much. “ Kiseop said to his hyung, Soohyun with teary eyes. Soohyun just smile and bring his dongsaeng into hug and keep on patted Kiseop’s back.

“ I know Kiseop-ah. I miss him too, we all does. Stop crying or Kevin will be sad when he saw your puffy eyes. “ Soohyun smile.

“ That’s right Kiseop. You don’t want to see Kevin sad, right? “ Eli speak up and put his hand around AJ shoulder.

“ Yeah. I won’t cry. I want Kevin to be happy. “ Kiseop let go from the hug and wiping his tears away and smile at them.

“ Now that is our Kiseop hyung! “ Dongho said happily and jump onto Kiseop back. Kiseop let out a squeak while the others just laughing and Soohyun’s hand found his way to Hoon’s hand and interwine their finger and watch them with smile, glad that they can smile eventhough the situation they’re all in right now is so sad.

 

Little did they know, Kevin was smiling through out the whole conversation s have just now. Eventhough he still unconcious, Kevin still aware of his surrounding. He can hear and feel but he can’t react. Kevin feel happy his friends can still smiling despite the situation they’re in now. Kevin hope they can continue on smiling eventhough he is not here with them anymore especially his beloved lover, Kiseop. Kevin let out a sad tear fall off from his eyes at the thought he can’t feel his lover embrace anymore. Kevin was crying his heart out in the inside, now he know why he have to stay in the hospital.  

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hi !! Here is the new chapter \^o^/

Wow!! where does the views come from?? thank you ;D

comments, comments~~~