Everything Will Change

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

Lady and gentleman introducin' I got something for y'all haha, check it out~

I tried to find my phone with my closing eyes. There's no doubt who calling this time beside Mr. Seunghyung call Seungri.

"Yoboseyo~" I answered with my sleepy sound.

"When'll you get up? You know what time is it? The sunrise already shine on you " Seungri said a very long sentence until I forgot about sleepy feeling.

"Who let you just released me at three o'clock" yes last night Seungri went to club and asked me to stay with him until he wants to come home.

"And why I can get up early" he argued back. This ten days with Seungri like ten years for me, he always like this I don't know how long that I can stay with his stupid behavior. I'm tired to meet him because we always argued with each other.

"What do you want now?" I asked with boring tone.

"I want to meet you" he giggling happily.

"Okay I'll meet you at 10:30" I told him with tiredness.

"No now" he still argue back.

"Ten o'clock and no more argue" I hang up my phone before he could make me more headache. I get off from my warm bed to the bathroom to take a shower before get change to meet that jerk.

 

After I prepared myself already I came out my room to have some breakfast because I don't want to have breakfast with Seungri. When I went out I saw Jiyong was preparing the breakfast doesn't notice I came out the room.

"Good morning" I greeting him make Jiyong got a little surprise. He turns to give me an aloof smile. I feel so upset when he acted like this to me everyday. I sigh and take a glass of milk before I go to meet Seungri.

"Here your sandwich" Jiyong hands me the box of sandwiches without look at me. I take it from his hand with a big smile on my face.

"Thank you Jiyong" I'm so glad that Jiyong still worry about me because since I busied with Seungri we never talked with each other and our last met was on the day that we met Nana unnie and Bom unnie. Jiyong takes his flat and walk to the dinning table. I walking after him.

"Why you still not yet go?" Jiyong asked. I losing the smile because I feel like he didn't want to meet me anymore.

"Don't you want to meet me?" I pretend to make a joke with him.

"It's up to you because here is you house" Jiyong continues enjoy his meal without looking at me. I don't know why I feel my heart aching of his actions and every of his words. I bend down my head playing with the sandwich. "I'll have something to talk with you" Jiyong said.

Lady and gentleman introducin' myself~

Seungri called has cutting Jiyong. I look at Jiyong's face and he nodding to me for take Seungri's call.

"Moe?" I went to the living room to answered his phone angrily.

"I was waiting for you for one hour" he yelled back.

"Who asked you for waiting" I mocked him.

"Okay I'm the one who wrong but can you come down now?" I want to refused but I see Jiyong waving to me to tell that he goes first. I nod to respond back with a little disappointed feeling.

"Okay I'll go now" I said in the low voice.

 

"_______-ah why did you talk less today? What's happening to you?" Seungri starts to get bore when he teased me but I didn't respond anything to him as like the previous time. I glance at him a bit then turn my position away from him. "_______-ah" Seungri still calling me.

"'Moe?" I answered like I didn't care about him. He comes to sit in front of me and staring my face.

"It seem like you won't care about me anymore" Seungri pouts make me laugh of loud.

"Have I ever care about you" I .

"Really?" Seungri lies down close to my face.

"W-what're you doing?" My face was getting hotter. "G-get away" I tried to push him away but he gets more closer to me. "Yah~" I yelled at his.

"Hahahahaha" Seungri blurts to laughing. "You look so funny _______-ah"

"I'm going to kill you" I jump off the chair and run after Seungri.

"C'mon babe" Seungri giggling and running around like a kid.

"Stop running idiot" I yelling to him because I'm already tired.

"I'm not crazy if I stop you gonna hit me" he said back.

"Who's let you make fun of me?" I still running around after Seungri.

"Whoa! Whoa! What're you to doing?" Bom unnie came with the curious expression.

"Noona help me _______-ah want to kill me" Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter