Trouble

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

It has been two weeks that I lived with this jerk. He never give me a peace time. I don't know how long I can deal with him.

"Hey shorty do you want to hang out with me today?" He pinches my cheek like I was his puppy.

"No" I slap his stupid hand away and pretend to sleep. I feel my body was flying in the air "Ya~ Kwon Jiyong what are you doing? Put me down" he carried me on his shoulder.

"If you want to lay on my shoulder like this, it's fine for me" he walking toward the door.

"Are you crazy if we go out like this what do people think about us" talked out loud to this idiot.

"I don't care" he singing happily and almost open the door.

"Let me change my clothes first" I give up on his childish attitude and he puts me down "I'll give you 10 minutes baby"

 

What the heck in this world a man likes to shopping too? Geez~ why did Top oppa let this guy live with me. I'll kill you when you come back Oppa.

"What are you looking at pabo" he talked to me when he realizes I was starring at him.

"Nothing" I turn away from him "Who looking at you"

"_______ah~" I feel my body blocking tightly.

"Kekekek~ Sumi I can't breathe"

"Oh sorry because I miss you so much" Sumi flicks my forehead so hard.

"Ya~ it's hurt" I fouldle my forehead where she flicked. Sumi giggles then notice Jiyong stant near behind my back "He's your new boyfriend" Sumi asked me.

"My name's Kwon Jiyong, you can call me Jiyong-oppa" he indroduced himself as a gentleman.

"Nice to meet you Jiyong-oppa, call me Sumi" Sumi's cheeks become red like tomato and she moves toward me "He's so cute" Sumi whispers.

"If you live with you will know his true nature" I murmured alone.

 

It's getting dark outside and my stomach start to hungry "Sumi-ah let's go to eat something" I tap her shoulder.

"Ok let's go to my place" Sumi has an idea.

"But you have to pay for me" I joked with her "I don't have enough money to pay there"

"Don't worry you can wash the dishes for me" Sumi laughing and go ahead.

 

We already arrived at Sumi's restaurant and Sumi pulls Jiyong inside with her "Jiyong-oppa what do you want to eat" Sumi talked so sweet so him.

"Sumi-ah you don't have to be good to him" I spoke because of jealous "You never said that to me before" my mouth pouting.

"Yay~ you mean I never treat you well before" Sumi acts like angry.

"Kekekeke~ I'm kiddy omma" I hug Sumi like a little kid and I see Jiyong smirk at me showing his winner face. Honestly I want to jump to him right now. After we oldered the war between me and him being start.

"Hey Sumi" we all turned to the person calling Sumi.

"Oppa~" Sumi goes to hug him "Oppa this's _______ah my best friend" Sumi introduced me to him and I bowing to him.

"The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter