Unbelievable

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV 


When I went back home I see Seungri, Bom and Top waiting for me. They turn theirs direction toward me. I almost got a heart attack. 

"Unnie, oppa" I called them.

"_______-ah You're back" Bom runs to me.

"Shorty why don't you open the door..." Jiyong surprise when he sees Bom and Seungri are standing here. 

"Ji?" Bom making question mark face.

"Hey noona" Jiyong waving to them. "Why did you come here at this hour?"

"We should be the one who's ask you" Bom said. 

"_______-ah What going on here?" Seungri grabs my shoulders. 

"Huh?" I don't know what to say. 

"Why did he come here with you?" Seungri acting like he going to cry. 

"He staying with _______-ah" Top said. "Don't they tell you about this" Top ties his brow. 

"What?" Seungri yelled. "He living with you" I smaller my eyes."How...how could..?" Seungri asked. "Are you two dating?"

"Aniyo!!!" I hurry to refuse. 

"And why did he have to stay with you?" I sigh.

"I'm the one who's asked _______-ah for let Jiyong lives with her for awhile" Top explained. 

"And why did you two come together?" Bom asked. 

"Emm...err...~" I playing with my fingers. 

"_______-ah Don't tell me that you spent the whole day with him"

"Then what?" Jiyong mocking face to Seungri. 

"Everyone please don't be like that" I put my hands together beg them. "Let's talk about this tomorrow"

"Okay but this guy can't stay here" Seungri said. 

"Why I have to do like you commented?" Jiyong smirks.

"Seungri let's go home because _______-ah also tired let's talk about this tomorrow okay" Bom sees something not good will happen. 

"And he also have come to with us" Seungri still refuse but Jiyong doesn't care. "If you still want to stay here I'll take _______-ah with me" this time Jiyong is the one who tie his brows. 

"Yaa!" Top hissed. "These two kids don't see me in theirs eye" both of them stop the war. "Seungri go home now and Jiyong get inside the house too" Seungri sighs and leave with his glare to Jiyong. Top turns to wink at Jiyong. I went inside my house with Jiyong. 

"_______-ah" Jiyong grabbed my wrist when I prepare to go to my room. 

"Meo? Meo?" My wobbling lips open. 

"Are you hungry?" I'm staring at him. 

"Aniyo I want to go to sleep" I hurry to release my wrist.

"Why did your cheeks are getting red?" Jiyong tapping my cheeks. I touch my warming cheeks.

"Are you still shy for what happened on the ferry wheel?" Jiyong starts to tease. 

"No way" I push his idiot face away from me. 

"Then why your cheeks are red?" he teasing me. 

"Because it's hot in here" I wagging my palm. "I have to go to take a shower now, get out of my way" I step my feet on his toe. 

"Ouch!" Jiyong jumping and holding his foot. "It's hurt fatty"

"I'm not fat idiot" I yelled from my room. I sitting in front of the mirror and looking at my shy face. "Why did he kiss me?" I touching my  smile lips. I giggling when I think about what happened on the ferry wheel. I jump on my soft bed and rolling on it. "But he's not love me" I get up to sit and sigh. "Why did he kiss me?" many thought come in my head at the same time. 

 

Jiyong's POV


I can't say that _______-ah ain't cute. She's so funny when I . Her mad face is very funny. I laughing softy when I think about this girl. "Kwon Jiyong what's going on with you?" I hitting my forehead. When I was rolling on my bed then a necklace and a picture fall from my bag. I take it to see and smile. "I can't stop myself from loving you silly" I went back to sleep and starring at the photo. "Dose she still  thinking about what happened on the ferry wheel like me?" I touching her baby face in the photo. "Goodnight my pabo" I kiss her photo before sleep. 

 

Your POV


I went out my room like a ninja because I scare to face Jiyong. I looking left to right make sure that Jiyong wasn't here. 

"Good morning baby" I stop in one place with Jiyong greeting word. "Where are you going?" he comes close to my face. 

"I'm going to work" I soften my voice to him and blanking my eyes many time. 

"Let's go together because we're the same way" Jiyong smiling happily to me. 

"I think I better take a bus" I hug my bag. 

"You don't want to stay with me?" Jiyong's face changed. 

"Aniyo" I quickly to wave my hand.

Knock~knock~knock~knock

Both of us turning to the door.

"I go to open the door" I laughing fearful. I almost get faith when I see who's standing in front of me. "Seungri?"

"Are you ready? Let's go to work" Seungri grabs my bag and my wrist. 

"What're you doing here?" Jiyong yelled from the inside. 

"Whatever I do I have to tell you too?" Jiyong glares back. I swallow when I see this satiation again. 

"I don't care with what you do but I care about _______-ah" I open my eyes wide when Jiyong said that. He's care about me? "Take your dirty hand off her before everything become worst"

"Watch your word mister" Seungri smirks and turn to leave but Jiyong snatching my hand too. God please help me I don't want my small body to tear apart. 

"Yaa!!!" I take my arms from theirs grab. "If you want to have argue please get out my way because I need to go work" I push them out. 

"_______-ah Wait" these two guys called me at the same time and running after me.


"Annyunghaseyo _______-ah" Nana smiling to me. 

"Annyunghaseyo unnie" I smile back to her. 

"Where did you go yesterday?" Nana asked. 

"I...I..." I frustrate to tell her. 

"_______-ah" Bom comes to save me. She quickly walk to me. 

"Good morning unnie" I change the topic. 

"_______-ah don't you come with Jiyong?" my jaw drop open. Bom isn't save me but she trying to kill me.  

"Meo?" Nana asked. 

"Oh! I mean Seungri" Bom quickly to change her word. 

"Oh yeah! That's why I don't see Seungri oppa" Nana nods. 

"Phew~" I stare at Bom's face. She smiles shyly to me.

"_______-ah" Seungri yelling from the door frame. I hurry to go in the elevator.

Ting~tong~

The elevator door open because of Seungri. 

"Where do you think you go?" Seungri smirks. 

"Go up" I turn away. 

"Or you trying to run away from me?" Seungri step in the elevator. 

"Aniyo" I waving my hands. 

"You look so cute _______-ah" he pinching my cheeks. 

"Yaa! Take your hands off me" I slap his hand away but he still pinch my cheek. 

Ting~tong~

The elevator door open wide again. 

"Sorry for disturb you" Jiyong steps back. I'm very disappointed. Seungri sees like this he wearing satisfied face to Jiyong. I wonder what in his mind why don't he tap the button. 

 

Jiyong POV


I feel very mad with what I saw.

"Geez~" I messy my hair. 

"Oppa what's wrong?" Nana sweet tone asked. 

"Huh? I'm okay Nana" I smile brightly to her. 

"That's good oppa" she smiling joyful to me. "Oppa do you have free time after work?" Nana asked. 

"Me?" I point to myself. "Let me see first" Nana pouts. "Yes I'm free" 

"Then you can go to cinema with me" Nana claps her hands. 

"What're you two talking about?" Top walking to us. 

"Nothing" I smile. 

"We talking about tonight Jiyong oppa going to watch a movie with me"

"Oh! That's good" Top nods and pout. I tie my brows not really happy. 

"Seungri I'm busy right now" _______-ah is talking to Seungri. 

"But I see you do nothing" Seungri tapping her rosy cheek. I turn away because I don't want to lose my temper. 

"So what?"

"Let's go out with me tonight" Seungri smiles dreamy to her. 

"Nana tonight after we go to the cinema let's have dinner together, okay?" I smile lovey to Nana. 

"That's good idea oppa" Nana hug me. I see _______-ah turns to glare at me. 

"Seungri tonight where do you want to go?" _______-ah shot back. 

"Wherever you want"

"Hey!" Bom yelling at us. "What're you doing?"

"Shh~" Top told Bom. "Jagiya don't talk okay" 

"Wa...?" Top covering Bom's mouth. 

"Have fun guys" Top pulls Bom to her office. 

"Nana, oppa is hungry let's go to get something to eat" I glanced at _______-ah. 

"Okay" Nana hurry to get up. "Seungri oppa and  _______-ah do yo want to join us?" Seungri glares at me. 

"No I want to go with _______-ah alone" he smirks to me. 

"Let's go now Nana" I pulling Nana's hand and _______-ah stare at this. I feel very satisfied with it. 

 

Your POV


I went out with Seungri but my mind keep thinking about that pabo guy, Kwon Jiyong. Seungri parking his car on the parking lot.

"Why did we come here?" I point to cinema. 

"To watch a movie don't you know?" he teases me.

"I know..." Seungri doesn't listen, he grabs my wrist to get out the car. 

"I believe you will like it" Seungri whispers in my ear. 

"Why did you know?" I smirks. 

"Because I feel it" he holding my shoulders from the back. When I looking around my eyes catching something.

"_______-ah" Nana waving from the far. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter