Solution

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

After I finished with Jina, I walk home alone.
"Don't cry _______-ah" I told myself but it not help. I sit down and pounce on knees. I feel a hand caressing my back lightly. I lift my face to see that person. Suddenly he pulling me to hug tightly.
"_______-ah where were you? I try to find you everywhere" I push him away and glare his face.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I shout loudly "Start from now on I don't want to see your face anymore Yoon Doojoon"
"Don't doing this to me please" he whispers.
"Doojoon let me go" I talked serious tone to him but he hug me tightest then before.
"_______-ah let's go with me" he releases my body "Let's go to other country escape from them" he holds my shoulders.
"Are you crazy? If we go how about your family and your fiancé? What will they do without you?"
"I don't care. I get enough" he beating the wall hard. I try to stop him because his fist now bleeding.
"Doojoon stop" but he doesn't listen.
"If you still care about me why didn't you go with me" he turns to look at me. I didn't speak anything back to him I just low down my face. "Tell me _______-ah" he shaking my body. I try to fight back but he stronger than me. I close my eyes because I feel dizzy right now.
Push~ I open my eyes again and don't see Doojoon. I look at the ground seeing Doojoon was fighting with...
"Jiyong stop" when I see two men punching each other I try to stop then but they seem like didn't hear me. "I said stop the two of you" I pull Jiyong away from Doojoon and blocking him. Doojoon got up and rushing to Jiyong again. But I stop him first. "Doojoon you should go home"
"I'll go but you have to go with me" he drags me with, and Jiyong also drag me back to him.
"Don't you dare touch her again" Jiyong speaks one by one in serious tone. Even I lived with him but I never see his vicious behavior like now.
"Who are you" Doojoon hissed back. Jiyong stays silence doesn't know what to say. Suddenly I remember what I had talked with Jina.
"He's my boyfriend" not even Doojoon getting shock, Jiyong gets more shock than Doojoon. "Now you know why I can't go with you" this time I were the one who dragging Jiyong to go home.
"But you said he just you housemate" Doojoon not give up and Jiyong seem like he also wanna hear my answer too "You lied because you want me to stop love you. You always like this never ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter