Meet Again

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I miss him so much, if right now he were here with me it would be better. But it's only my hope because we were a stranger now. I feel like everything we used to do and all the time we spent together it only a dream and when I get up it all gone and gone forever.

Today I want to make up my mind so I went out alone. Right now I'm walking around the mall alone and you want to know what did I just see for a moment? I see Doojoon my ex walking hand in hand with a very beautiful girl. I can't believe my own eyes I wish it were a dream because it's so different from  what he told me that day. Now I want to run to toward them and push her away but I can't do it. I don't know what to do or what to say and my body was freezing. I act like nothing wrong and walked pass him like we never knew each other before.

"Excuse me miss!" I heard a very soft voice calling me then I turn to her.

"Is it your necklace?" She showing me a similar to my necklace.

I touched my neck and realizeit's not on my neck anymore "Yea that's my necklace" I smile to her and take my necklace. She's smiling back at me. There's no doubt why Doojoon left me and choose her over me because she so beautiful, and me nothing to compare with her.

"Let me help you" Doojoon takes the necklace from my hand and want to help me wear it.

"Thank you but no need because I want to take it off anyway"

"Why it gonna be more beautiful when you wear it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter