Move Out

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV


I was working in the office alone until the late night because I want to finish everything today. I take water to drink but it there's no water. I go to take refill my glass but it also doesn't have. 

"Even you want to mess with me too?" I hit the water machine.

"Oppa what's going on?" Nana asked me. 

"Oh Nana" I turn to her. "Why are you here?"

"I brought the dinner for you" she smiles and showing me the bags of food. 

"Thank you" I said and walking back to my seat. Nana is pouting. 

"Don't you eat oppa?" I nods. 

"I'll eat but not now" I still focus on my computer. 

"Let eat first you can complete it after your stomach full" Nana pulling me from my desk. 

"Okay okay" I following. 

"_______-ah what're you doing here?" Bom calling _______-ah. Nana and I quickly turn to the door. 

"I just passed here" she said. 

"What're you holding?" Bom asked and _______-ah trying to hide it. 

"Nothing" she smiles. "I should go now" she heading to the elevator. Bom nods and walking inside. 

"Both of you not yet leave?" she asking Nana and I. 

"Jiyong oppa said he wants to finish his work tonight" Nana smiles to Bom. 

"You work really hard" Bom teased me. "And Nana you brought dinner for Jiyong" Nana smiling shyly. 

"What's going with _______-ah?" Top just got in ask. "I saw her standing downstairs and holding a dinner box"

"Why you know it's dinner box?" Bom folding her arms. 

"You think it's a lunch box in this hour" Top shots back. 

"Ya!!" Nana laughing of this couple argument. 

"I want to go now" I get up from the chair making everyone a little surprised. 

"Where do you want to go oppa? You not yet even touch my food" Nana said with disappointment. 

"Sorry Nana but need to go now" I patting her shoulder a bit before leave. 

"Oppa" Nana yelling after me but I didn't look back to her. I running to find _______-ah and I see her standing at the bus station with a box. I smiling to myself abs walking to her. 

"Hey" I sitting next to her. She turns to me with her upset face. 

"Ji? Why are you here?" _______-ah asked me. 

"I'm passing here" I lie to. _______-ah nods. 

"Ne"

"What're you holding?" I acting like I don't know. 

"Nothing" she trying to cover it. 

"Let me see" I trying to take it from her. 

"Ani" she still refuse. Then I can take it from her. 

"Are you make this for me?" I staring at her small face. 

"No" she trying to take it back. 

"Don't lie _______-ah" I pounding her forehead. 

"Aish~ it's hurt" _______-ah rubbing her forehead and slap my hand away. 

"Tell me the truth _______-ah" I turn her to face me. "Are you making this for me?" She looking on the ground with her red face. 

"Ne" she nods. "But you already have Nana unnie's dinner"

"Who said that?" I smile. "I want to eat your that" I told her make _______-ah wear a smile on her face. "Let's go home" I grab her cold hand. "Why your hands are so cold?"

"Maybe I stayed here for so long" she still wearing a smile on her face. 

"Jib-e gaja" I pulling her from the bench. 

"I can go home alone" she refused. "You should go back to work"

"Ani, I can't leave you alone and I'm also tired of many work too"

"So we go now?" she asking me shyly. I nod and holding her hand. I feel very happy when I know that she still care about me not only that guy Seungri. 

"(Hmm~)" _______-ah sighs. 

"Why are you sighing?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she faking a smile. 

"You said the world 'Nothing' a lot today" I looking strength. _______-ah looking at her watch many time. 

"Jinjja?" she looking at me. 

"Don't you notice?" _______-ah shaking her head. "Are you thinking about something?"

"Ji I have to go now" _______-ah shakes my hand off and running across the road. 

"_______-ah" I yelling after her but she doesn't look back. "Where does she go?"

 

Your POV


I quickly go to see Seungri. He still sleeping like a baby. 

"Should I wake him up to take a medicine once again or not?" I staring at his sleeping face. I don't know why I want to touch his face right now.

"_______-ah" Seungri awakes because I touched his face. "You still here"

"Ne" I nods. "Take this medicine before you go back to sleep" I give him the medicine and water. 

"Ani" he refused and close his eyes again. 

"Wake up" I push him. "Or I'll leave now" Seungri get up and pout. "That's good" I smile and patting his hair. 

"Ya!! I'm older than you" he blamed make me laughing so hard. 

"Okay, you can go back to sleep" I told him. Seungri putting his head on his pillow. 

"_______-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Don't leave me okay" he pulling my hand to hold. 

"Umm" I nods. Seungri pulling me into his arm when I didn't notice. "Ya!!"

"Shh~" he told me to be quiet. "I want to sleep this for awhile"

"Let me go psycho" I hitting his hand and trying to release myself but he's so strong. 

"Sleep like this _______-ah" his voice is weak maybe he's so tired. I lazy to refused with him. 

"..."

"Are you shy?" I quickly turn to him. 

"Shut up before I'm going to kill you and close your eyes" I blame. 

"Yes sir madam" he giggling. "Your hair smell so good"

"Are you crazy?"

"I just being honest" he still happy. "_______-ah"

"What?" I yelled. 

"You make me feel like I am born again"

"Why are you feel that?"

"Because I never meet the girl like you before" I didn't talk. "When I look at you is like a white paper"

"..."

"Are you sleeping?" Seungri bends close to me. 

"I'm not yet sleep but you make my got goosebumps"

"Hahahaha you're so cute" Seungri laughing out loud. "Can I hug you to sleep?"

"No" I told him. 

"Okay goodnight _______-ah I nod and take the pillow to put in the middle. "What are you doing?"

"Is your body trespassing I'll kill you" I told him before sleep. 

"I won't do anything bad to my angel" he smiling to me. 

"Why don't you turn to another side?" I feel uncomfortable when Seungri keeps staring at me. 

"I just want to see your beautiful face" I frowning and turn to another side. 

"Jahl jah _______-ah" he still keeps the smile on his face. 

~You've got a message~

~Where are you? Don't you come home tonight?~ From: Pabo Ji

~Don't wait for me I didn't go home tonight and sleep tight~ To: Pabo Ji

~Are you staying at that guy's house?!!~ From: Pabo Ji

~Ne, because he's not fine~ To: Pabo Ji

I'm waiting for Jiyong to reply my message but he didn't. I get up from the bed and calling to Jiyong. 

"Sorry the number you calling is not available right now please try again later" Jiyong is turn off his phone.

"Is he mad or what?" I talking to myself. I can't wait until tomorrow to meet him. I looking at Seungri and think. "Let meet you tomorrow" I go to sleep at sofa instead. 

 

I made breakfast for Seungri before I leave because he's not yet get up from his bed. 
~I have to go and here is your breakfast. Eat well and see you at the office~

After I finished everything I quickly go to my house to see Jiyong. I feel something not good with happen between us. I prepared to open the door then it's opening by itself. 

"Ji" I smile brightly to him but he doesn't look at me. 

"Here's your key" Jiyong putting the keys on my hand and the envelop. 

"What is this?" I staring at him. 

"I don't want to debt you there are some money that I pay for you while I stayed here is it not enough you can tell me" I heading the money back to him with my heavy heart. 

"I don't need it" I quickly go inside my room because I don't want to face him right now. "Pabo Ji" I sitting against the door and let my tears fall down. I looking at the house that we used to share with each other now it's so silent. I see only the dust that flying here and his scent the leave here. I walking to Jiyong's room. "He takes its all" I smirk. I go to sleep on Jiyong's formerly bed. "Why did you leave?" I hit the bed and crying loudly. I feel so empty right now. It's like I never living alone before. I look at the clock and I see that I'm going to work late. I didn't care to change clothes or take a shower I just going with yesterday outfit. I step in the office and like a zombie. 

"_______-ah" Seungri walking to me but even he sees my face making him shock. "What's going on with you _______-ah?" he asking me with his worried voice. 

"I'm okay" I trying to get away from him. 

"Don't you change your clothe?" Seungri still following me. I didn't reply. "You should go back to sleep _______-ah"

"It's okay" I smile at him. 

"I'm so bad that making _______-ah tired" he blaming himself.

"It's not you fault" I said and walking to the printer then I bump with Jiyong. "Sorry" I said without looking at him. Jiyong just walking away without a word. I still lowing my head down. 

"Hey _______-ah" Nana greeting me. "Why your face is so pale?"

"Really?" I touching my cool face. 

"You should go to rest in Seungri oppa office" Seungri smiling like a jerk. 

"Ani unnie I want to finish my work first" I told and continue to draw. I feel so dizzy today. I shake my head and walking to the coffee room to take some cool water to refresh myself. I sitting on the awhile to relax myself. "I'm so tired" I said to myself and close my eyes. I feel a warm hand touching my forehead but I trying to open my eyes to see. 

"Ji" I get up but my head is so dizzy. 

"You sit here" he said and go to take me some water. 

"Thank you" I take the glass from him and drink. 

"Maybe you you got a cool from him" Jiyong said without looking at me. 

"I don't know" I holding the glass without looking at him. 

"Did you sleep with him?" suddenly Jiyong asked me like that. 

"Ne?" I am very shock. 

"Forget it" Jiyong get up from the couch. "Because I have no interest on your personal anyway" I sitting here like a stone don't know what to reply. "I just come to tell typo that Bom noona need to talk to you" I feel my heart is ripping off from my chest with every word that Jiyong talked to me. I staring at the door and try not to cry. 

"Unnie" I called Bom. 

"Sit" Bom smiling at me. "I have something to talk to you"

"What's that?" I asked. 

"You slept at Seungri's house last night?" I open my eyes wide. 

"Unnie" I pout. "I though you have something very important to asked me" Bom laughs. 

"It's really important" she told. "Look at Nana and Jiyong both of them very suit each other" I looking outside seeing Nana and Jiyong laughing happily together. 

"You only want to tell me this?" She shaking her head. 

"I want you to make a commercial plan for my friend" she give me the information. 

"Coffee café?" she nods. 

"The customer said he wants a romantic commercial for this" I laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"Coffee love?" Bom nods. 

"Kinda" Bom lifted her shoulder. "I give you two days"

"Two days?" Bom nods.

"A perfect one" my jaw drop. "Don't worry I have already asked Jiyong to help you"

"It's okay" I refused. 

"Nah, he has already agreed about this" Bom chuckles. "Since you two living in the same roof it's easy to work huh?" I nod and leaving Bom's office. 

"What're you doing _______-ah?" Seungri asked when he sees me get out from the office. 

"Are you kidding me?" I glance at him a bit 

"Kekekeke" he laughs.

"You have nothing to do?" I asked. 

"Have" Seungri nods. 

"Why don't you go to do it?" I folding my arms. 

"I have to following you around" Seungri giggles. 

"Gee" I shaking my head and prepare my stuffs. 

"Where are you going?" Seungri following me. 

"Don't follow me okay" I told him. I ask Bom unnie to go home early because I can't concentrate on my work because of Seungri. He would annoying until I can't finish everything. I get in to my empty house with tiredness and get into the hot bath. After I take a bath I walking to the kitchen to find something to eat because I didn't have anything in my stomach since the morning then I see the dinner box that I have made for Jiyong yesterday. "He didn't touch it" my tear starting to fall again. I lost my appetite when I see this. I sitting down and hug my knees. "He hates me so much"

Ting~tong~

I quickly wipe my tear and go to see who's ringing the bell. 

"Hey" Jiyong is standing in front of me. I'm very happy when I see him. 

"You're..."

"_______-ah" Nana also come along with him.

"Annyunhaseyo unnie" I bowing to them. 

"Why you have act like we're a stranger _______-ah" Nana said and Jiyong's arm. 

"Come in" I stepping aside for Jiyong and Nana to get in like I step aside for Nana to take Jiyong. 

"Your house is so nice _______-ah" Nana smiling happy to me.

"Thank you unnie" I said to her. Nana looking at my loose t-shirt that I usually wear at night and smiling awful. 

"I go to change a bit" I excuse myself. 

"You can wear whatever you feeling comfortable with" Jiyong told me. 

"It's okay I should change to something better than this" I faking a laugh and walking into my room into the pajamas. 

"Your pajamas is so cute" Nana give me both of her thumps. 

"Gomawo unnie" I said and sitting next to Jiyong and opposite with Nana. I looking around to find my glasses. 

"Are you finding your glasses?" Jiyong asked. 

"Ne" I nods. 

"Here" Jiyong takes my glasses from the clapboard set and give me. "I don't know how many time that I told you that your glasses I kept in there"

"I forget" I talked back. 

"Jiyong oppa knows very well in this house" Nana is doubting. Jiyong and I looking at each other. 

"J-Ji used to come to my house with Bom unnie that's why he saw where I put it" Nana nods believing it. 

"You're so close to Jiyong oppa" Nana said make me and Jiyong don't know what to say. "You calling him Ji instead of Jiyong oppa"

"Ani" I refused. 

"Let's start our" Jiyong said with his strong tone. 

"Ne" I nod. We start to discuss about the plan. 

"I think he should give the drink to her" I told. 

"There're so many commercials like that" Jiyong said back. 

"No, I want the guy to give more care to her" I refused. 

"You only need the guy to care but why don't you change to care about him?" Jiyong asked. 

"Because every girls need a man whose care about them" I looking at him. 

"(Aaaww~)" Nana is yawning. Jiyong and I turn to look at her. "Sorry" I look at the clock and it's telling that it 3:30 am

"I think you should go home because unnie is tired" I told.

"Ani, ani I'm not tired" Nana refused. 

"It's already 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm also tired" I stretching my body. Nana turns to look at Jiyong. 

"I think we should go now" Jiyong agreed. I feel very disappointed. 

"So we go now _______-ah" Nana smiles to me. 

"Ne unnie" I waving to her. 

"Ohh~ do you go to work tomorrow?" I shaking my head. 

"Ani unnie" I told. 

"Don't stay late _______-ah" I nod and waving to them.  Jiyong wants to say something to me but he didn't speck. 

"Goodbye Ji" I staring at Jiyong's back that leaving with Nana. I start so drawing some scene of the the commercials and types some draft but I still not chose ego should give the coffee to who. "Should the girl give or the boy give?" I talking alone. "Ughh!!" I yelled.

 

Ting~tong~

"Wait" I told the person that ringing my door in the morning with my mouth full of cereal.

"Hey" I was so shocked when I see Jiyong.

"Oh Jiyong" I smiling at him. "Come on in" Jiyong looking at the messy table that I leave since last night. 

"Don't you sleep last night?" he asked and looking at my face. 

"N-ne" I laugh. Jiyong shaking his head. 

"Look at the dark circle under your eyes" he pointing to the bags under my eyes. "You eat only cereals?"

"I find nothing in my kitchen" I told and go back to eat. 

"I have brought some sandwiches here" Jiyong putting the box on the table. 

"Emm~" I nod without looking at him. 

"Why don't you eat?" Jiyong asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter