Chapter 14

Maid In Love

At the villa,

Mr.Kitano: Min Lee, where our son and daughter? We will be late.

Mrs.Min Lee: I will go call them. *walk towards the stairs*

Akira: We are done already before Papa and Mama. *he walking out from the kitchen with Yuzuko.*

Mr.Kitano: If like that,we can go now. *they walk out from the house*

 

At Kim's mansion,

There are many guest that come that night. Mr.Kim treat the guest nicely because many of them are his busisness partner including Mr. Kinato, the largest investor for his company also his bestfriend.

Mr.Kim: Is Mr.Kinato already arrive? *he ask his butler*

The butler: *looking at the guest list* Erm...not yet.

Mr.Kim: Okay. *he want leave when hear someone is calling him*

Mr. Kinato: Myung Joon! *they are hugging*

Mr.Kim: Yah! I though you were not coming.

Mr.Kinato: Aigoo! How can I not come your party. Myung Joon, let me introduce you my wife, Min Lee.

Mr.Kim: Welcome and nice to meet you. *they shake hands*

Mrs. Min Lee: Nice to meet you too.

Mr.Kinato: *pointing behind his wife* That's my son, Akira and my daughter, Yuzuko.

Mr.Kim: Yuzuko?! *look at the girl* I think she's not her because her face look different even has some similiarity.

Mr.Kim: Let's come in. *they following Mr.Kim*

Akira: *whisper* Yuzu, he was your boss when you work at cafe,right?

Yuzuko: Yes. *gloomy face*

Akira: Don't worry, my dear. He will never notice you since you have many changed. Ah! I realy miss my cute sister!

Yuzuko: Oppa! *hit his arms* Eh? Is not that Yoonchun oppa? *pointing at the group of men*

Akira: Ah! Let's go there. *they walking towards Yoonchun*

???: Yuzu! *she turns her face*

Yuzuko: Jaejoong oppa! *they are hugging*

Jaejoong: You look beautiful wearing that dress.

http://www.eveningdress2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Allure-gray-beaded-y-deep-V-neck-long-evening-dresses-2012.jpg

Yuzuko: Thank you.

Jaejoong: Where's Akira?

Yuzuko: With Yoonchun oppa at there. *looking at a group of men* Eh? Not at there?

Jaejoong: Hmm...maybe he go somewhere else.Let's go there. *they are walking together while holding hands*

 

At the same time,

Jung Min: Hyun Joong hyung, who is the girl with Jaejoong hyung? *all of them look at Jaejoong and Yuzuko*

Hyun Joong: Who? Is she Jaejoong's girlfriend, Yoonchun? *Yoonchun look at them*

Yoonchun: *Jaejoong and Yuzuko arrived* Yuzu?! Is that really you? *looking at her up and down* Beautiful!

Yuzuko: Of course it's me, Yoonchun oppa. *she hug Yoonchun*

Jaejoong: Yuzu,let me introduce them to you. That handsome man is Hyun Joong. Next him is the kind man, Kyu Jong. Then, Jung Min the y charisma man,beside him,the prince, Young Saeng and the last one, Hyung Jun the cute one.

Hyung Jun: Yah! *Jaejoong just smile*

Yuzuko: Annyeonghaseyo! *bow and smile*

Jung Min: *whisper* Kyu Jong, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Kyu Jong: Yes. Should we tell them?

Jung Min: Not now. We tell them later.

 

 

 

 


Well, actually, it's still not end yet because I don't like the story end up like that. I like a happy ending story.

This chapter is happen two years after the incident. I also come out with new/minor character in here. The name also is only fiction.

Thank you so much for aYi_foRevEr501 about your comment and support. ThanKyu!!

Also for the subscribers!