Chapter 4

Maid In Love

Next day, at school,

Seobie : HAHA! Yesterday really funny because of Yuzu. She entered the cafe with maid costume.One of the customer thought that she work at there.

Eunnie :But she was cute. Should have continued to work there. *Yuzu face turn red*

Hyung Jun : What work she can do?. *smirk*

Seobie : YAH! Hyung Jun!

Hyung Jun : What you can do... with your empty brain? *tap her forehead* *Yuzu face turn red*

Yuzu : Why...why my heart beats so fast?

 

In front Star 501 cafe,

Yuzu : Am I abnormal? I want to see her. *enter the cafe*

Butler : Thank you for the waiting. *serve the cake and juice*

Yuzu : Not that she treated me ...Maybe the rules only allow butler cafe can serve female customers. Ah! There she is!

Customer : Give you number phone.

The maid : Sorry... I can't give to you...

Customer : Hei, listen to your master. Let's take a picture.

Yuzu : What can I do? Just look at it? No...she saved me before... *Yuzu take a tray and hit the customer*

Yuzu : You...what are you doing?! Why are you a bad attitude? Stop it! *the customer look at her*

Customer : Ah! you! why you not work today? What your name? Give your phone number and I will forgot what happen just now...*he felt the back*  *the maid kick until he feel*

Customer : S**t! How you treat the cus...cust *the maid foot him* *hug Yuzu*

The maid : There no maid in this cafe that will treat a bad customer like you! She mine! Don't touch her with your dirty hand!

Yuzu : Beautiful, strong and cool... *the maid take off the wig*

The maid : Finally, you realize it...

Yuzu : Prince... HYUNG JUN?!

Junnie : You're so slow! *they walk to staff room*

Junnie : My family is the owner for this cafe. Because of the strange hobby, my mom and dad, I have to wear like this to help ...

Yuzu : Really great! Hyung Jun, you look really yeppo when wear that.. make my heart beats so fast!

Junnie : You... *open the door and walk in*

Yuzu : Ah! What? Is wrong what I said? But, you really beautiful... and kind. After I know that you is the maid that save me before... I feel really happy...

Junnie : Stop.

Yuzu : So...sorry...

Junnie : This kind of attitude...really cute. I can not stand. Anything, no matter how slow you are, do not let another man close to you like a while ago...except me. *Yuzu nod her head*

Mr. Kim : Hyung Jun! you kick our customer...again?! Aishh... you can't be a maid for 2 weeks. *Junnie smirk*

Junnie : Don't forget that the no. 1 maid in this cafe is me.

Mr. Kim : Don't look down at me, my son. I have think about this. She will work at here. *pointing at Yuzu*

 

At the kitchen,

Kyunie : Hyung, we have a new maid. *open door kitchen*

Joongie : Who? *Yuzu come and standing beside Kyunie*

Kyunie : Let me introduce. Yuzu, this is our chef, Kim Hyun Joong. You will work at here to help him. Okay?

Joongie : Nice to meet you. *kiss her cheek* *Yuzu shock and blush* *Junnie stand behind her and act cool*

Joongie : Both of you, go out now. *push Kyunie and Junnie out from the kitchen* I want have a date with Yuzu. *wink*

Junnie : Hyun Joong hyung! How can you do that to my girl?!! *He grab Kyunie's shoulder*