Chapter 9

Maid In Love

At the cafe,

Yuzuko sat on Hyung Jun's lap when he played with her hair.

Hyung Jun: Your hair at here look a little bit mess. *He look closer towards her.*

Yuzuko: *She turn her face.* Let me go. It's not really nice if someone see this. * She try to realease Hyung Jun's grip from her waist*

Hyung Jun: It's okay. Don't care about what they think and let them know that we are happy couple. *He kiss her cheek and down to the neck*

???: *clap* Wow! Really a happy couple,huh? *smirk*

Hyung Jun: Huh! Hyun Ra, what are you doing at here? *smirk*

Hyun Ra: Well, is that wrong for a woman to see her fiancee? So, this is your girl, Yuzuko Min.

Yuzuko: Fi...fiancee? Err...I better go now. There many works to do at the back.

Hyun Ra: Yeah...that's right. *Yuzuko walk towards the kitchen*

Hyun Ra: *wrap her hand around Hyung Jun's arm* So, what we want to do today, honey?

Hyung Jun: *try to realease her hands* Since when we oficially engage? If you come here just to disturb my life, better you go now.

Hyun Ra: Okay...I will go. Send my regard to your family. We will see again tomorrow. *kiss his cheek* Bye!! *walk out from the cafe*

Yuzuko saw all the incident. Her tears almost felt but she tried to hold it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry, for a short chapter...again....