Chapter 18

Maid In Love

2012, Star 501 Cafe,

-CLOSED sign-

'Heat' song was heard around the cafe. At the counter, there were people who were watched Kim Hyun Joong's mv.

Kyu Jong: Yuzu...come here! *Yuzuko held up her face from the novel*

Yuzuko: Hmm...I don't want...I want finishing my reading.

Young Saeng: Yuzuko, Hyun Joong said that you also filmed in his mv. Where are you in there? In an audience?

Yuzuko: Hell no! I'm not one of the audience.

Jung Min: Then? Are you at the backstage at that time? I'm not see you in the mv? *Yuzuko stood up and walked towards them*

Yuzuko: FYI, I'm a bassist. *point at the girl in the mv* *Their jaw drops*

Kyu Jong: We really can't recognize you.

Hyun Joong: You are really cool at that time,Yuzu. *he stood at the door*

Yuzuko:Oh...oppa..How can you get in? The door is closed.

Hyung Jun: There a sign said 'CLOSED', but the door not closed or what I can say is 'LOCKED'. 

Kyu Jong: *slap his forehead* Ah! I forgot about it!

Hyun Joong: Yuzu, are you ready? We can go now.

Yuzuko: Ne...I will get my lugage at the staff room first. Wait for me,okay. *Hyun Joong nods*

Jung Min: Eehhh...where are you two want going?

Hyun Joong: We want to go to Japan. It's for my new album promotion.

Jung Min: But, why she follow-

Young Saeng: She is a bassist in Hyun Joong mv. You already forgot about it?

Kyu Jong: Hyung Jun..Are you okay? *Four pairs of eyes were starring at him*

Hyung Jun: Erm? I-I-I'm okay. Why you asking me like that?

Kyu Jong: Your face suddenly turn gloomy. Are you sick or you are thinking about Yuzu-

Yuzuko: I'm ready! Let's go now! *pull her lugage* *They turned thier face*

Hyun Joong: You are really finish? There's no anything you left? *She shook her head* Okay,put you lugage in my car bonnet.

Yuzuko: Hmm...okay. *she walked out*

Hyun Joong: Hyung Jun...

Hyung Jun: Errm? *Hyun Joong patted his shoulder*

Hyun Joong: Try to wins her heart and get her love again if your really love her. Act quickly before its too late. I know deep in her heart, there are still a love for you. You must unlocked the door of her heart again. Trust me and I'm pretty sure that she will back again to your side. Good luck, my brother. *he smiled and walked towards the rest of *

Hyung Jun ran out towards Hyun Joong's car where Yuzuko tried to put in her lugage. Hyung Jun took the lugage from her hand and put it in into the car bonnet.

Yuzuko: Ah..ah.. gomawo... *Hyung Jun closed the car bonnet*

Hyung Jun took a deep breath and turn his body to face Yuzuko. He held out his hand. Yuzuko looked at his hand and looked at him with curious face.

Yuzuko: Are you okay...Jun..nie?

Hyung Jun: Yuzu, will you be my friend? *Yuzuko just smiled and suddenly bursted her laughing*

Yuzuko: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Junnie...Junnie...why you looks like want proposing me? Hehehehe!

Hyung Jun: Huh?

Yuzuko: *smile* I'm just kidding,okay? Hyung Jun, right now, we are a friend, right? Why you must do that?

Hyung Jun: Err- *Hyun Joong and the rest went out from the cafe*

Hyun Joong: Yuzu, let's go now. *enter into the car*

Yuzuko: Ne. Hyung Jun, I've gotta go now. Take care of yourself,okay? *smile and turn her body*

Hyung Jun: Yuzu... *Yuzu turn her face*

Yuzuko: Hmm? *Hyung Jun walks and make his face near with her*

Hyung Jun: I swore to you that my love would remain...forever...please wait for me... *then,he walks towards his friends*

Jung Min: Yuzuko! Take care,okay?

Yuzuko: Uh...uh...okay.. *she entering into the car.*

Kyu Jong: Hyung,please take care of our dongsaeng.

Hyun Joong: Arasso...arasso.. We go now. Bye! *he start the car*

Yuzuko: BYE!!! *wave her hands*

*they wave their hands when the car move*

Jung Min: Aigoo! I will miss her...

Young Saeng: Let's go in now. There are many things we must do now. *pull Jung Min and Kyu Jong*

Hyung Jun: Yuzu, please wait for me to open your heart again. I will find the key and don't let anyone open it except me...please my dear...

 

In the car,

Yuzuko: *hold the necklace* I will wait for you, Hyung Jun. This love is only for you..

Hyun Joong: *peek at Yuzuko through the mirror* Hyung Jun, she is your fate that was already decided for you. You will get her love soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-THE END-