Chapter 7

Maid In Love

At school

Hyung Jun : Yuzuko. *he standing infront of you*

Yuzuko: Junnie! You work today, right? Let's go together.

Hyung Jun: How your training?

Yuzuko: Seems not go really well. Yesterday, there were so many mistake that i made.

Hyung Jun: Let me train you. I knew it that Jung Min can't train you. *walk*

Yuzuko: It can't be... *he look at Yuzuko* I...don't want you to train me... *he grab and pull her into the classroom* *push at the wall and kiss*

Hyung Jun: Is he really good? You like him  more than me?

Yuzuko: Junnie, what are you talking about...hye...*he kiss again*

Yuzuko: Stop...*kiss again*

Hyung Jun: Why...Ah...I know... *he look at ground and walked out*

Yuzuko: Jun...*tears fall down slowly*

 

At the road,

Hyung Jun walked while thingking about you. His face was very gloomy.

Jung Min: Why you look so gloomy? *he lean on the pole*

Hyung Jun: Not your bussiness.

Jung Min: Is it about Yuzuko? *he raise his eyesbrows*

Hyung Jun: Who care about her? That not my bussiness and I don't care about it. *he walk past Jung Min*

Jung Min: Wow! What you said?! You don't care about her?! Huh! Why don't you say it again in front of mirror and look at your face. Your mouth said don't but your face turn more gloomy. You never change when it come about feeling. How can you easily let her go just like that when you have a chance? I don't want babbler to you, just think about it. And if you really let her go, I will try to make her as my girl. *he walk away*

Hyung Jun: Aish! What you already said? You sure want let her go just like that... Oh! No! Andwae! I will never ever let her go!! *run towards the cafe*

 

At the cafe,

Hyung Jun: Yuzuko!! *push the door*

Yuzuko: Welcome home, sir? May I be your servant? *she bow*

Jung Min: *clap* You're really lucky, my friend. If you a little bit late, maybe she will be mine...* walk toward you* Do the best,okay? Remember what I already said. *ruffle your hair* And my friend, look carefully what I already thought. *pat his shoulder and walk out*

Yuzuko brought him to the table. When, she about to served the tea, it's was slipped from her hand and felt on ground.

Yuzuko: Ah! Mianhae! Mianhae! *she want collect the piece when Hyung Jun grab her hand*

Hyung Jun: It's okay... don't do it. You'll get hurt. * he pull you up* You know, I want to say sorry for what I already did to you. Please forgive me...

Yuzuko: Gwenchana...it's not your fault and you don't have to say sorry.

Hyung Jun: Thanks a lot for coming into my life...I'm really happy and I love you the most until forever...* he kiss Yuzuko*

Yuzuko: I love you too...*he smile and hug her*

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm really sorry for the very very very late upgrade cause I'm really busy with study and exam... Mianhaeyo!!! *bow 90 degree* I will try update fast next time...