Chapter 3

Maid In Love

Yuzu :I hope I can talk with him...he not hate me, right?

Seobie : Yuzu! Ppalli! *wave*

Yuzu : Ah! Okay! *bump someone* uhh! Mianhae!

Yuzu : *look at the person* Wah! such a weird hairstyle! OMG! Mianhae!! *run* *the gangster cahse her*

Yuzu : "Always say what is in mind..."  He true! because I always say before think...people think that I am babo...*run at the lane and there a wall*  Ah! a wall! Ottokhae?! I'm dead! Ottokhae?! *gangster come near*

???? : Don't bother her!! *kick the gangster* *leave Yuzu*

Yuzu : Ah! You... *??? turn* *walk leave her*

Yuzu : G..great!

 

At Cafe Star 501,

Seobie: This is it! *open the door*

Maid & Butler : Welcome home...young miss,young master. *walk in and sit*

Yuzu : Uwahh! like in fairytale...*look around*

Seobie : All the waiter really handsome and beautiful...

Eunnie :Fu..fu... I think we really in fairytale...

Minnie & Saengie : Young miss,young master, ready for your order? *they look at him*

Seobie,Eunnie,Yuzu : Jung Min? Young Saeng?

Minnie : Why give them the coupon?

Saengie : How can you do that to the customer?!

Yuzu : Hendsome buttler! *puppy eyes* *they look at her*

Minnie : Thank you for that...young miss... *kiss Yuzu hand*

Seobie : Get away from Yuzu! Butler heat! *Yuzu saw someone that make her interest*

Yuzu : That maid! Young Saeng, who that maid?

Saengie : Ah! She is maid no. 1 at here.

Yuzu : Really beautiful... I want to say thanks to her...I should greet her.

Minnie : So, ready for your order? *Seobie look at him with a bright smile*

Seobie : J.U.N.G.M.I.N~

 

Staff room,

 

Seobie : How do I look? Hendsome? *wear butler suit*

Minnie : No need to excited...huh!

Yuzu : Hei, can you tie in the back?

Seobie : How cute! *hug her* *Eunnie tie it* *Minnie smile*

Yuzu : It's her! *when look at outside from the staff room* *she follow her*

Yuzu : Eh! I went out to the cafe!

???: send this to table number three. *give the tray that have food*

Yuzu : Ah! I'm not work at here! Ottokhae?! This food may send first. Once!

Yuzu : Young master!

Costumer : New worker? You really look cute... *Yuzu look at the maid* *the maid look at her and pull her* *they walk to staff room*

The maid : What are you doing?! *Yuzu look at her*

Yuzu : Your...your voice is rasping more that I think..


The maid : So?

Yuzu : Ah! Mianhae... *cover * *the maid move it* *put her finger at Yuzu's lip*

The maid : Think first before you say it..what in your heart... 'play' first at your brain...think carefully...then say it...

Yuzu : O...okey... why my heart beats so fast...

Yuzu : Before this... someone tell me...at school...an arrogant boy greet me...

The maid : So, you compare me with that boy?

Yuzu : Not like that...just I like you...you are really beautiful and stong...and kind hearted... *the maid kiss her*

The maid : I have to go back to work... Ah! that uniform really suit with you... *open the door*

Yuzu : Ah! I forgot to say thank you! You...thank you for help me! *the maid look at her and smile*

Yuzu : It's hurt...this feeling really weird...like feel in love... I was kiss by her...her eyes...her smile...she is girl...but, my heart beat so fast...ottokhae?