Chapter 13

Maid In Love

Next day, at the school,

Yuzuko is walking towards the cafe when there is someone is pulling her.

Yuzuko: OMO!! Let me...Hyung Jun?

Hyung Jun: Just follow me.

Yuzuko: Where?

 

After 5 minutes, at rooftop,

Yuzuko: What are we doing at here?

Hyung Jun: Can I know where are you going yesterday?

Yuzuko: Yesterday? I was going-

Hyung Jun: Dated with Jung Min?! And leave the work?!

Yuzuko: No! It's not like that! *Push her to the wall and move his body near her*

Hyung Jun: Then what?! Do you think I not saw you? What a sweet lovely thing,huh?!

Yuzuko: Relax, Hyung Jun! It's just a misunderstanding! Please hear me first.

Hyung Jun: Tell me now!! You want to say that you already like Jung Min?!!

Suddenly, he fall down. He wipe the blood on his lips and look at the person. That person grab Hyung Jun's collar.

Jung Min: Are you crazy?!

Hyung Jun: Yes!! Because of you! The b*tch that took others girlfriend.

Jung Min: Mworago?!! *he raise his fist*

Yuzuko: Stop it!! *Young Saeng, Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong arrive.* Please! Stop it now...*cries and fell down on floor*

Jung Min let go of Hyung Jun and walk towards Yuzuko. Hyung Jun want go but Kyu Jong prevent him. He is looking away.

Jung Min: Yuzuko...I'm sorry...*he help Yuzuko stand up*

Yuzuko: Hyung Jun, I'm sorry if I make you angry. What you saw yesterday is not what you thinking.

Jung Min: Let me tell you the truth. Yesterday, she was injured and I bring her to the clinic. *Hyung Jun startled* After that, I bring her to restaurant because she not eat the lunch yet at that time.

Yuzuko: It's enough, Jung Min.Hyung Jun, I want to say, in my heart it's only you. There will be not anyone else can replace you. I don't want you suffer more and I want you happy. I'm so sorry, this is just the way for your sake. *she ran away* *everyone shock and Hyung Jun turn his face*

Jung Min: Yuzuko!! *chase her*

Kyu Jong: Hyung Jun... *Hyung Jun slowly fall down and cry* *he came and hug him*

Hyung Jun: Hyung...It's all my fault! It's all my fault!

 

 

After that time, Yuzuko is never seen at the school. She also stop work at the cafe. They never hear any news from her. She disappeared without any one know. How about Hyung Jun? He was frusterated and not talking to anyone. After 5 days, his spirit recovering little by little. What happen to Hyun Ra? She continue her study at United State and she not engaged with Hyung Jun because she find her soulmate.

 

 

THE END.