8th Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

 

DON'T KILL ME!!! *hides in a corner* kkkk., sorry if this took so long., a month or two I guess., I was just so busy with school stuffs and other things., I hope you guys are still interested in this fic., Comments and subscribers are loved., kamsahaeyo yoreobun!!! and yeah~ do tell me who you want Hoonie to end up with...

*gives you guys cookies* mianhaeyo for updating so late~ and this is kind of short (though it's already a 2 1/4 page on MS word with font size 14).,

 

*Comment Replies*

@ilovebb2ne1gdcl: ahh... we'll see about that., ^-^ and Hoon... I have no fixed plan for him as of now., still asking for reader's opinions.,

@ilovekorea: don't cry... kkkk

@0330__kiss: 2shin... we'll, let time decides., hehehe~ thanks., who do you want for Hoonie??

@fiera_hyukkev: let me think about it., but I hope you'll still support this fic even though Hoonie's with a guy., :)

@happy_girl89: ahh... twinnie., I don't know how to write ot3., lol., and I'm not a fan of that., kkk

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Days after, everything between AJ and Kevin went back to normal. When I say normal, I mean NORMAL. Like the first time they met. Everything was awkward and things just don't go well between them again. They never talk, unless it's about work. One won't stay in place when the other is there.

 

They never had a closure. AJ never told Kevin why he asked for a break-up. Never did they talk about their personal life since then.

 

Exactly 8 days, 3 hours and 45 minutes since their break-up, as what AJ kept track off, when everyone was on their respective rooms already, everyone went back to their original rooms by the way, AJ was having a dream of the past reality and a future he doesn’t want to become reality.

 

*DREAM*

 

“I love you.” Kevin smiled as he heard AJ say those words to him for the nth time.

 

“I love you too.” He replied before AJ captured her lips for a sweet yet longing kiss.

 

It happened one afternoon as they were having a rest on their dorm’s couch after a day full of schedules. They cuddled lovingly as if they were the only two left on Earth.

 

But then AJ felt something. It’s like he just went through a body change. Next thing he knew, he was facing Kevin, who is still on the couch, and cuddling with someone who is supposed to be him.

 

The other guy’s physique is somewhat familiar to AJ. And when the guy turned his way, he saw a smirking Kibum looking at him. AJ felt angry and heartbroken at the same time.

 

He decided to confront the two guys cuddling together when his surroundings became white; blinding white.

 

*END OF DREAM*

 

AJ woke up. Sweats all over his face and he was wearing a scared look.

 

“Kevin…” he whispered.

 

The dream may seem short but it happened the whole time he was sleeping and it was enough to make him worried and bothered.

 

He looked at his surroundings then at the clock on his bedside. It reads 7:30 in the morning. He heard a soft snore coming from the other side of the room and that is when he realized that he was back on his original room and Hoon was sleeping on the other bed.

 

Their schedule for that day will start 9 in the morning so he got off of his bed and went outside going straight to the bathroom to do his morning hygienic routine.

 

He then went to the kitchen to get something to eat. But when he reached the kitchen, he saw the one person that he wishes not to be alone with for now. He doesn’t know how to approach Kevin still.

 

Kevin, on the other hand, tensed a little as he saw AJ coming in to the kitchen. Though he stayed calm and act like nothing’s wrong. He tried to fight the tears that attempted to escape his eyes because he doesn’t want AJ to think that he’s weak and still that affected by their sudden break-up.

 

It was awkward. No one dared to speak coz both know that if they did, they might not be able to control things anymore.

 

After Kevin finished what he’s eating, he gently walked off out of the kitchen and straight to his shared room with Dongho.

 

He was weeping as he entered their room, which Dongho couldn’t avoid not to be bothered about.

 

“What's wrong, hyung?” he said as he went beside Kevin, who is leaning on their closed door.

 

“No… Nothing.” Kevin tried to compose himself as he doesn’t want to be a trouble to their maknae.

 

“Hyung… I know you well enough that I can tell if something is wrong or not.” Kevin was a little surprised with what Dongho said. It’s kinda rare to see the maknae care on what’s happening on his surroundings.

 

Then Kevin felt that it’s safe to tell their maknae all about it. He told Dongho how he is so affected with his break-up with AJ. How he can’t sleep every night and concentrate on what he was doing. They may see him doing fine everyday but what they didn’t know is that he really was feeling lost inside and torn apart. He also told Dongho what just happened on the kitchen before he entered their room crying. Though nothing much happened, Dongho understood what was Kevin is trying to say.

 

The maknae comforted his hyung for a couple more minutes before they got up and fixed their selves; ready to start their schedules for the day.

 

As they went out to meet the others, Dongho made sure that he was accompanying his hyung all the time and not making him sad even a single second.

 

AJ can’t help but look at Kevin once in a while. Kevin might not be aware but not Hoon. Every single glance AJ made was always caught by Hoon’s sharp eyes.

 

“Why don’t you get him back?” AJ woke up from his trance as he heard Hoon speak from his side.

 

 “Huh? Wha… What do you mean?” he stuttered.

 

“You know what I mean AJ. You can’t fool me. And don’t fool yourself especially.”

 

AJ gave up and faced Hoon as he looked up to him while he sighed.

 

“Maybe… Not now.” He uttered.

 

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright. In time… everything will be alright.” Hoon said as he started to think of the things in his life; if everything will really be alright for him too. Hoon was already wandering off a little but AJ’s actions woken up his spirit.

 

“Thanks Hoon. Thanks for your help.” AJ hugged Hoon which made the other a bit shocked but returned the hug anyways. He knows what AJ is feeling. Well, maybe not that well, but he knows that it’s hard being in that kind of situation.

 

Meanwhile, Kevin saw the two hugged each other and he can’t help but feel a little uneasy; knowing that AJ hugged Hoon first. He doesn’t know what to feel and how to react so he just stayed where he was standing; hoping that the two won’t look his way or else he’ll be caught.