Episode 5: The Best Medicine

Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I don't even usually write this quickly... But anyway hope this was good! ^^

"What should we eat? I'm so hungry." Sooyoung got ready in a second.

"When were you ever not?" Hyoyeon teased.

"How about Chinese food today?" Yuri asked.

"Sounds good!" YoonA agreed and Sooyoung nodded.

"Right let's go!" The tallest girl couldn't wait any longer.

"Wait." Came a cold voice. All the four girls turned to look at Jessica's back as she turned to go somewhere.

Other than the five girls, only two more trainees were in the practice room as the rest had left to have their dinner. Jessica approached the two girls.

"Do you girls...want dinner together?" Stephanie was slightly shocked when she heard Jessica's voice behind her, afterwhich, she turned to look at Taeyeon, as if wanting to follow her reply. Jessica saw this and smiled at the new friend she had been talking to quite frequently lately. "Mmm!" The oldest one answered and nodded, while smiling.
 


"Ya ya ya! Don't please. Don't! Yikes!" Hyoyeon kept bringing a slice of cucumber towards Jessica and the Korean American was fighting back with her life. Suddenly, the two of them stopped as they held each other's arms and stared at each other. "Don't." Jessica said firmly, trying to make Hyoyeon back down. "Make me." With that, Hyoyeon continued to push the cucumber towards her and the rest just kept laughing.

"Ah Taeyeon ah help me!" Jessica got tired and called for back up. Without warning, Taeyeon leaned towards Jessica and swiftly caught the cucumber in as she ate it. "Yaaaaa!" Hyoyeon protested as she finally let go of Jessica's arms.

"Ah thank y- Ahhhhh Taeyeon ah why did you eat that?!" Taeyeon looked at Jessica in surprise. "I thought you asked me to help you..." She gently talked back. "Yes but...why eat it?! Don't talk to m- AH DON'T!" Jessica couldn't even finished her words because she had to fight Taeyeon next, who playfully opened and let out breaths to her face which smelled like deadly cucumbers.
 


Taeyeon had fallen asleep leaning against the wall while sitting on the floor. She had caught a slight cold but even so, she had practiced for three hours straight. Even their strict choreographer told her to skip practice for the day but she was afraid of missing out so she insisted on practicing, although her body couldn't take it in the end and she could only sit and watch.

Their practice finally ended, and Taeyeon was still sleeping. Sooyoung the prankster was just about to disturb her when someone tugged hard at her arm. Shocked, she turned and realised that it was Jessica, who shook her head, indirectly telling her not to do it. Sooyoung pouted and sighed before going to YoonA. Jessica felt so dirty with the perspiration and decided to wash her face in the restroom.

It was only just about fifteen to twenty minutes after when Jessica came back to the practice room and found Taeyeon missing. Without even suspecting anyone else, she walked straight to Sooyoung. "Ya... I told you not to disturb her didn't I? Tsk..." Sooyoung opened to say something but before she could, a familiar voice from behind reached Jessica's ears. "She didn't." Jessica turned and saw Taeyeon, and she turned back to look at Sooyoung who gave her a are-you-asking-for-a-punch look. She gave an apologetic smile and then held Taeyeon's hand and pulled her elsewhere.

Taeyeon was surprised at the touch but she followed her all the same. "Where did you go? I thought you were sick..." Jessica's concerned eyes amused Taeyeon, even though she felt a weird kind of warmth in her heart.

"Hmm... I woke up and saw that practice was over."

"Ah..."

"And..."

"Hmm?"

"I didn't see you." Jessica's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter