Episode 4: Phone Number

Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Surpriseeeeeeee! So on Jessi's big day, I really felt like writing more. Hope you guys like this chapter too! :) If you love TaengSic, do remember to check out my other story 'An Angel's Laughter' and if you love TaeNy, you can check out 'Time Machine' ^^

Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri were about to leave the locker room when a shorter girl came walking in. All of them had their eyes on her but she met Jessica's gaze. "Hello." Taeyeon bowed slightly and smiled.

"Hello!" Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri all responded together at once. Jessica kept silent, but she smiled at the sight of the girl, and nodded slightly. Taeyeon proceeded to walk to the other row of lockers while the four girls moved off to the practice.

"Woah. Did you girls see that? Our Jessica just smiled!" Sooyoung commented and earned a glare from Jessica as the other two girls started laughing.

"Ya. I ALWAYS smile. What are you even talking about." She stood up for herself.

"Girls. She calls THIS smiling." Yuri imitated Jessica's expressionless face and the other girls nodded in unison.

"Seriously. I can't be bothered with you girls." Jessica rolled her eyes and walked in the front, leaving the rest behind.

"But no seriously. Why did you even smile to her? Do you know her?" Hyoyeon asked when they caught up with Jessica.

"Do I need a reason to smile to people?" Came her cold reply.

"Normal people don't. Can't say the same about you though." The dancer giggled while teasing.

Jessica sent another glare but the dancer continued smiling.

"Yeah Jessica. Do you know her? I thought you didn't know them that's why you were being unfriendly to them the other day." Sooyoung joined in.

"When was I even unfriendly? You girls need to get off my back." Jessica was beginning to get annoyed.

"Even so you- Okay okay. I'll shut up." The tall girl wanted to continue teasing but Jessica's glare was getting serious and she made the right decision to stop.
 


Clap clap. "Okay girls listen up. We have an updated plan f- ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" The choreographer's yell echoed through the room as the room fell silent. Her glare swept through the room, meeting every trainee's eyes. "What did I say just now?" She lowered her volume, but it was no less threatening.

"Hajin?" Hajin looked down, not saying a word.

"Juhyun?" Juhyun kept her eyes on the choreographer, but there was nothing she could say.

"Stella?" Stella didn't dare to look at her.

"Jessica?" Jessica kept her head low.

"Stephanie?"

"Sorry..." Stephanie was the first one to speak up, but she wasn't any less scared than the rest.

"Are you girls even ready to listen to what I have to say?" The choreographer's tone was str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter