Episode 3: The Introduction

Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's another quick update because it's Jessi's birthday today :) Vote it up and leave comments if you like this story, okay? :)

"Aren't you taking off your shoes?" A cold voice sounded behind Yuri before she managed to step into the practice room. The voice was way too familiar. The first time she heard this voice, she was scared stiff because she had thought that she had broken the rules and was about to get scolded by her seniors. Smiling, she turned to face the owner of the voice, whose expression didn't quite match how cold the voice sounded. Yuri broke into an even wider smile as the same person approached her.

"Still trying to scare me? I don't get fooled twice." Yuri said as an arm went around her and rested on her shoulder.

"At least I fooled you once." The owner of the arm winked and smiled.

"Ah seriously Jessica." Yuri mumbled before walking into the practice room with her friend.

Seeing the two girls who was sitting on the floor, Yuri smiled and nodded slightly, her way of saying hello. The two girls who turned to look at her did the exact same thing. "Oh, it's her." Taeyeon thought, as she looked at the girl she knew as Jessica.

Jessica's eyes met a pair of smiling eyes which belonged to Stephanie, and then the brown eyes of the person sitting next to her. She smiled lightly, or so she thought she did.

"That was...scary." The thought reached Taeyeon's mind as her eyes were glued to the cold expression. Unknowingly, she swallowed her saliva.

Yuri and Jessica left to a corner to practice for the choreography they had learnt the previous night, because they were going to have a test by their choreographer later on. "Sica ya. Do you know you're really scary when you don't smile?" The taller girl said as she put down her phone, wallet and water bottle.

"What?" Jessica looked back at her, slightly annoyed at hearing the same thing again.

"I said you're really scary when you don't-"

"I heard. But why, all of a sudden?"

"I bet those people are scared of you."

"What? Who?"

"Those two." Yuri turned to look at Taeyeon and Stephanie. Jessica followed suit, before turning back to look at Yuri.

"What did I do again?"

"You should smile."

"I did."

"No you didn't."

"I did."

"No."

"Then go and smile at them for all you want." Jessica said and then smiled sarcastically to Yuri before walking near to the mirror to start practising, leaving her friend to bicker with herself.
 


Jessica wiped herself with her towel as she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter