Pounding Chest

I Love Him More Than You Do

This story is based on fact and fiction.
-----------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 5

131001 'Rookie King' Episode 5, 131001 SSTP131008 'Rookie King' Episode 6
(linked)

 

 

     "Asa, it's Jeongkook!" Rap Mon cheered, and the members all laughed when they saw the 'Hot Binsoo' drink being placed down on the table. 

"I'll taste test it first." Jimin raised his arm. Taehyung hesitantly handed the glass over and watched as Jimin took a small sip. He couldn't avert his eyes off the elder's plump lips that gently touched the edge of the spoon. And when he started screaming due to the spice, Taehyung found himself laughing along with the other members and lingered his gaze on Jimin longer. 

 

     "Can we have a demonstration of the 'We Roll' dance?" 

Taehyung jumped off his seat and got ready. After a count of three, he rolled his shoulders back one by one in sync with his chest, and there was no denying the smirk at the edge of his lips when he saw Jimin cheering for him. It later turned into a smile as he watched Jimin stretching, and then helplessly a grin as Jimin did the splits. Taehyung always wondered how such a cute face matched such a fit body. 

 

     Taehyung regrets being MC. At first he loved it, sitting close by and being allowed to admire Jimin for seconds on seconds as the boy flicked his pieces across the board. He thought about how he flicked Jimin's forehead back in episode 1 and realised it was a good thing he wasn't the one being flicked by Jimin. The boy was an ace at all types of games, and his high jump skill meant he wasn't disadvantaged when playing games based on height. Most of the time. 

But Taehyung regrets being MC, because all the high fives and pats on the back when Jimin's winning don't slip past his eye, and he's left to pout silently when Jimin is squished into a hug with Namjoon and Jeongkook. All he can do as MC, is subtly say that "I'm impressed by Jimin" and be glad that the elder gets a free meal as a reward for his win. 

Jeongkook on the other hand, he's overly proud. He's also overly glad though, because Jimin's excitement from winning hopefully made him forget how bad the maknae did himself, so when he hugs Jimin he squeezes extra tight and giggles when he feels Jimin's neck brush against his own. There's also a weird pound in his chest that rings in his ears, so he's thankful Namjoon's beside him to help distract the beating of his heart. 

 

tumblr_n4tgsbgXqM1shcotto1_250.giftumblr_n4tgsbgXqM1shcotto2_250.giftumblr_n4tgsbgXqM1shcotto3_250.gif

 

Author's Note

Many readers have left comments wanting me to update this so I am! After about seven months of no updates, I'll be continuing this for now but do know that updates will be slow so just take it as a monthly warm read :) I'm going to try and update the next chapter soon with more Jimin > V so wait for it! :)