Soft Arms

I Love Him More Than You Do

This story is based on fact and fiction.
-----------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 1

130901 Jeongkook's Birthday Surprise, 130903 'Rookie King' Episode 1, BANGTAN BOMB
(linked)

 

 

     "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Jeongkook-ie, happy birthday to you~!" 

The maknae's deep face turned blank as the members and staff entered the waiting room with a cake. Jeongkook finally smiled when he realised the scolding from before was all an act. He leaned down as overwhelmed tears flowed out. 

"Aigoo, Jeongkook. He's crying." The hyungs laughed at their cute maknae's reaction. They all slapped him while staff members wished him a happy birthday one by one. 

"What... what the..." he let out, still shocked, "You guys... You-" His croaks broke into his sentence. 

Taehyung squeezed through the dozens of arms and wrapped his own around Jeongkook's neck, giving him a friendly hug. Jeongkook's face was still blank, experiencing a mental breakdown. Jimin tried to lift his chin up cheekily to wipe his tears. Amidst the loud crowding Jeongkook suddenly sneezed which made everyone burst into laughter. The tissues Jimin held for Jeongkook's tears ended up being used for this nose, but overall, the surprise party was a success. Especially for Jeongkook, it was the first time he had been so fooled on his birthday. It was also the first time his crush had offered to wipe his tears. 

 

 

    "Eh?!" Jeongkook let out, surprised by the two cameras in his face. 

He got up and ruffled his hair, a bit embarrassed that his messy bed was being filmed. 

"Everyone out in twenty seconds! The last one out will get a punishment!" The director called from the living room. 

The maknae yawned as he pulled himself to his feet, walking towards the door when he noticed a sleepy-head still lying half-dead on their bed. 

Jeongkook let out a tired grin as he watched the cameras zoom in on Jimin's cute sleeping figure. 

"Ten, Nine..." 

With that, Jeongkook snapped out of his amusement and rushed out the bedroom. 

"And the last one is..." 

"It's Jimin." Rap Monster finished the director's sentence, all six of them barely awake themselves as they sat on the floor yawning away. 

Finally, the sleeping bug made his grand entrance. Strangely, his hair looked a bit like it had been purposely styled to look messy, otherwise, cute. 

"Jimin, as the last member to wake up, your punishment is to make breakfast for all the members." 

In less than a second, Jimin was on his knees again. All the other members cheered before returning to their yawning relay, retreating to the couches for more sleep. 

Jimin put on another shirt around his sleeveless one and splashed his face with water before heading to the kitchen, scratching his head. Making breakfast for 6 boys was not easy. A camera stayed with him while another filmed the rest of the members. 

The charm representative opened the pantry and decided he'd make a massive pot of ramen soup. BTS loved their ramen, and their soup - it was pretty much all they had at home. 

"Need a hand?" Taehyung walked in from the living room, smiling and already full of energy. His presence boosted Jimin to wake up and the 95'ers stood side by side, opening ramen packet after packet, leaving the flavourings aside for later. It wasn't long until Jeongkook entered the kitchen with a hungry stomache, "coming to see if the food was ready yet". The three ended up cooking together, which the hyungs didn't mind; they were used to seeing the three youngest together, being weird, dancing with each other, even holding hands at times. 

Meanwhile, staff members kindly went to buy some warm, already cooked meat to eat with the ramen. 

"Jimin-ah, here." Taehyung picked up some pork with his chopsticks and reached it out to Jimin, who happily ate it. Jeongkook tapped his bowl lightly with his chopsticks, staring at his food. 

"So today," the director clapped his palms today excitedly, "we are filming the first episode of Rookie King!"

 

      “Alright, we’re starting for the first time, ‘Ending King’, in a sauna room. Everyone sit in a circle and I’ll expla-.” The director said.

“I want the right end!” Jimin raised his hand as he rolled to the spot he wanted to sit at. Jeongkook dashed silently after him, grabbing the spot next to him, with Taehyung on his left. 

 

     “As long as it’s not me!” They all chanted at once, nervous to flip the cards over.

“3, 2, 1! Open!" Rap Monster shouted. 

All except one were jumping up and celebrating. 

Jimin lied down on the mattress as Taehyung offered to be the first to flick his forehead. 

"Yah, I look after you so much on a usual basis..." the dark haired protested before his friend gave him a hard flick. 

Taehyung sat down after and joined the rest of the members in having fun while Jimin complained that his forehead might disappear. 

Later as Jin was the victim of Round 2's punishment, Jimin looked at the camera and waved his uncracked egg around playfully. Jeongkook, who glanced at him, had no idea what his hyung was so happy about but played along anyway, linking his arms around Jimin's and feeling the softness of them come in contact with his own skin. He had missed them since the last time Jimin tried to wipe his tears on his birthday, accidently being pushed forward and having his arm knock into Jeongkook's nosebridge. It was an awkward moment but a fun one at that. 

Once they all returned to their original spots,Jeongkook turned and stared at Jimin, to have his hyung look away shyly. Taehyung pouted secretly as he could see Jimin's reaction over Jeongkook's shoulder, he didn't really know why though. 

 

 

     "Wah, it's Rap Mon hyung and Suga hyung! Wah, it's Jin hyung! Wah, it's J-Hope hyung! Wah, it's Jimin!" Jeongkook named s as they appeared in the camera one by one, purposely leaving out the 'hyung' for the last name. Jimin, who was getting make-up fixed, turned at glared at the naughty maknae who constantly disrespected him. "You little..." he threatened, not finishing the sentence. Jeongkook smiled after it was over; he always had ways to get Jimin to talk to him. 

 

tumblr_n4tgsbgXqM1shcotto1_250.giftumblr_n4tgsbgXqM1shcotto2_250.giftumblr_n4tgsbgXqM1shcotto3_250.gif

 

Author's Note

Sorry guys! I hope it doesn't too much. For now I've revealed that Jeongkook's crush is Jimin, but Taehyung still sees Jimin as his friend. So please be patient you Vmin lovers! Honestly I'm not too sure how the plotline will be for the story since I'm using real scenes from their schedules and shows etc, but I hope something will come to me and this story will be a good one! 

Support BTS! Thanks for reading!