Trembling Lips

I Love Him More Than You Do

This story is based on fact and fiction.
-----------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 4

Jimin's Coming Of Age

 

 

     "Happy birthday Jiminnie, you're finally an adult!" The hyungs and manager team chanted, taking turns to squish Jimin in manly hugs. He just chuckled at how ticklish he felt.

"So Jimin, go have a day off to celebrate your coming of age." Bang PD-nim said, all smiles.

"Really?" Jimin asked, surprise over his face. 

"Yeah, you know what to do. You'll recieve some roses, cards, and go get yourself some kisses too."

Jimin blinked as his cheeks turned a shade pinker. "K-kisses?"

"Yeah. How about this, you make it your mission to get a kiss today from someone who wishes you happy birthday, and I'll give you $20."

"Really?" Jimin squealed that one this time, jumping up and down and forcing Bang PD-nim to pinky promise him. His high pitched voice echoed through the practice room. Jeongkook puffed up his own cheeks, k-kisses? 

 

     Jimin left the company building twenty minutes later, on his cheerful search for some roses, cards and kisses. 

"Hey, where are you going?" Taehyung suddenly called out, surprised to see Jimin leaving. 

Jimin smiled at his friend, "I'm going on an adventure. Wanna come?" 

Taehyung slowly nodded, grinning deeply. 

 

"PD-nim, can't I go out too?" Jeongkook protested, whining. 

"You need to practice for at least another hour." 

The maknae's lips twisted as he twisted his head around, "Hey, but what about Taehyung hyung?"

"He's already practiced enough, he stayed up last night." 

Jeongkook dropped to the floor and lied down with a massive pout. But...I want Jimin hyung's kiss...

 

     "So, where are we going?" Taehyung asked as they strolled on the footpath away from the company building. He grabbed a coffee on the way out.

"I'm going to go get some roses." 

"Ahh, for your coming of age right?" 

Jimin nodded, "And then I'm going to get some cards." 

"Alright..." Taehyung said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"And then I'm going to get some kisses." 

Taehyung choked on his drink suddenly and started coughing. Jimin turned to his friend and laughed at the sight - imagine Taehyung suddenly reacting to something and then next second showing a disgusted face at his now stained fingers: funny. 

It took a while before they both calmed down. 

Taehyung debated whether or not he should offer what he had in mind, but time got ahead of him. Jimin tripped over the uneven ground and Taehyung's instincts kicked in, throwing himself under Jimin and grabbing his arms. The two landed on the grass. Jimin opened his eyes to see Taehyung's centimetres away, and felt his lips...touching Taehyung's too. The now purple-haired boy lying on the grass glanced back at Jimin with surprised, yet shy eyes. He was a bit shocked himself at how well he had caught Jimin and let their lips touch with perfect timing. For once, nothing negative had happened. 

"Hyung!" A voice suddenly interrupted. Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jimin quickly pulled away, never mind that thought.

The two 95'ers lifted their heads to greet Jeongkook's disgusted face when he saw the two of them on the ground awkwardly. Watching Jimin shuffle to his feet, Taehyung knew his cue to leave. He acted cool and all, but inside no one knew just how many flutters he had when his lips touched Jimin's, even if by accident. 

 

     "How come you're here, I thought you had to practice more." Jimin asked as he continued his stroll with a new partner. 

"What? Nah...PD-nim said I was good enough." Jeongkook replied sarcastically, looking back nervously to make sure no managers would run out looking for him. It wasn't easy sneaking out. 

"Oh, alright then." 

"So hyung..."

Jimin looked up at Jeongkook beside him. 

"...about the thing you were out searching for...I can give it to you." 

Jimin's eyebrows raised in confusion, "What do you mean?" 

"I-I mean..." Without hesitating, Jeongkook turned and cupped Jimin's face to place a light kiss on his lips sweetly. There was no doubt Jimin's eyes went even wider than before. Two in one day, gosh. The first was an accident but this one...he wasn't even sure what to make of it. 

When Jeongkook pulled away, he giggled and let go of Jimin. 

"Alright hyung, I have to head back now before someone realises I'm missing and chases me threatening to kill me. Go enjoy the rest of your little outing." He smiled before walking off, his feet jumping happily. Jimin watched his strange dongsaeng go, raising an eyebrow at him again.

"Oh yeah, hyung!" Jeongkook called back as he turned around. Jimin showed him he was listening, before Jeongkook smiled sweetly again and cheerfully said, "Your lips taste like coffee."

 

tumblr_myywlntRco1rgzgoxo3_250.jpgtumblr_n4hxo0zVPx1sckahgo3_250.png

Author's Note

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! I got ideas from it from BTS (Rap Mon, Jimin and Jeongkook)'s appearance at After School Club After Show May 21st, 2014! (Watch it if you haven't yet.)

Thanks for reading! Check out my new Jikook Drabble Collection and Jikook one-shot: 'The Bully's Crush'! 

Take care and see you soon!