Stubborn Fingers

I Love Him More Than You Do

This story is based on fact and fiction.
-----------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 3

130912 BTS at Mnet Wide Open Studio, 130924 'Rookie King' Episode 4, 130925 BTS at After School Club
(linked)

 

 

     "Let's have all of you do charming looks one by one!"

Taehyung revealed his handsome face behind his palms and made a 'V' shape with his thumb and finger under his chin, staring into the camera with deep charisma. Jimin-ah, you watching?

"Next, Jeongkook-ssi!" 

Jeongkook opened his palms and jiggled slowly, a mix of overflowing cute charms pouring out as he glanced at the camera naturally. Taehyung glanced down at Jimin sitting before him, the elder laughing and wriggling in his seat, sh*t.

 

     "I take good care of Bangtan!" Jimin began, and the rest replied with "That's right!" 

"Since debut I always buy everyone drinks and ice-cream, and I listen to the hyungs when they have a hard time..." "Yes, you have!"

So what's the problem? All the members below blinked, unsure of where Jimin was taking this when suddenly-

"JEON JEONGKOOK!" 

A burst of laughter erupted as the maknae was pushed forward, the culprit to Jimin's frustrations. 

"I've treated you so well, yet you call me short and my head! I'm 2 years older than you, I've lived two years longer! And I've eaten 2,130 more meals than you! Argh~!" The charm representative's whole body turned red as he screamed out as loud as his young lungs let him. Jeongkook laughed, chuckling shyly to everything Jimin said. Was it his fault that Jimin was going red and public with his frustrations about the way he treated him? If so, Jeongkook probably wouldn't mind doing it forever. From all honesty, Jimin burning in rage was one of the cutest things the members had ever seen - a side of him they rarely got to see. It usually only appeared when something that really concerned him was brought up, especially when it involves someone that really concerns him. 

Jeongkook grabbed the mic and continued to smile, joyfully making eye contact with Jimin who only glanced back. He was glad he screamed loud earlier, otherwise he probably wouldn't be able to trick s that he was burning from rage, since in reality, he was blushing like mad all over his body. If they knew how shy he was, he probably'd look like a tomato the rest of the night. 

"I'm like that because I like hyung too much." 

"J...Jeon Jeongkook." Park Jimin exhaled, releasing his last scream. He sweared his lungs couldn't take anymore...neither could his heart, strangly.

 

     "That was really fun!" Taehyung smiled and spoke to the camera. He glanced around and his eyes fell on Jimin and Jungkook, again.

"So from now on we'll be able to get closer right?" Jimin teased, his arm around Jeongkook's shoulder for once. "Haha, yeah..." The younger hanged his head, giving in to his hyung. 

Taehyung's lips twitched around as he left the camera he was speaking to and made his way to Jimin, overhearing Yoongi's conversation with Jin. 

"Haha, Jimin was so cute. Did you see the way his eyes fluttered when Jeongkook told him he was a friendly hyung?" 

Taehyung turned and glared at them openly as he continued walking, not even caring if they were to accidently look at him. Gosh, another one? What is this, Yoonmin? Geez.

 

     "If you were a girl, which member in the group would you want to date? V?" 

"Uhh..." Taehyung glanced at all s once, smirking lightly. "I'll pick J-Hope." 

"Oh, why?" ...think of a random reason, Taehyung.

"He's very clean and tidy." Nice. 

Taehyung let his mic down, glancing straight to his left. Jimin nodded along with his convincing explanation, slightly disappointing him. He could read Jimin's expression clearly, and he knew, his baby-faced hyung was not jealous. The 4D boy looked at the ground for a moment, clearing up his feelings. 

"What about you, Suga?" 

Jimin suddenly lifted his arms and pointed at himself, earning weird glances from his hyungs. Jeongkook was sort of happy Jimin couldn't see his face, because it was not good. Not good at all. Strange to say, but Jeongkook sort of felt as if he was being cheated on. Taehyung on the other hand, had simply decided to stop trying for the day. He noted to himself that he should stop and think before stupidly making up ship names for Jimin with other members again. 

 

     "Back home we go~!" Jimin chanted, striking a superman pose as he took his seat in the vehicle. Usually Taehyung would follow him and repeat what he said, but there was silence from the person in the seat behind him. Jimin turned around and tapped Taehyung's jaw, making the younger glance up at him weakly. Most people would mistake that expression for him just being himself, but Jimin knew otherwise. He smiled and poked Taehyung's cheek. 

"Don't be sad Tae, you look most handsome when you're smiling." 

And with that, the purple-haired boy's lips curved up and he chanted addictive songs along with Jimin all the way back to the dorms. 

 

tumblr_n5bjgx456y1to01edo7_250.giftumblr_n5bjgx456y1to01edo7_250.giftumblr_n5bjgx456y1to01edo7_250.gif

 

Author's Note

Hah! I know the updates for this story are really slow, but I hope you guys still enjoy them! Since it starts at around September 2013, it'll keep going to May 2014 and onwards where more and more recent Jikook and Vmin moments will be mentioned, so please stay reading~!

Apologies to VHope shippers since I sorta distorted their moment from After School Club a bit. We can still love Vhope though! :)

Support BTS! Thanks for reading!