Chapter 22: Forgiven

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong condition is worsening, he is rejecting all medication because he do not feel alive anymore. He know Chaerin is already awake and healthy, he know that Chaerin told his parents that she is forgive Jiyong for everything he has done to Chaerin; the attempted and the shooting. Chaerin even pull every case againts Jiyong and make him as free man, but Lee's family insisted that Jiyong need to be treated intensively. It is their way to tell Jiyong that he need to spend the rest of his life under surveillance, he is a free man, but he is the custody of the Lee's family.

Chaerin might be forgive him, but she is never come to see how is Jiyong condition. He can hear the news that Chaerin is happy, Chaerin is healthy, Chaerin is belong to somebody else. He lost every purpose of his life by the time he let his emotions touch Chaerin, he do not try to win Chaerin back, he simply push her away.

His body is now rotten and he is in terrible pains, Jiyong do not expect that the drug he is consume having more side effect than just normal heroin. He is literally a real life zombie right now as he can see part of his flesh start to peeled, bit by bit. Especially on his legs and left arm, where he is injecting the drug more than any other body part.

Because of the crap synthesis, the large part of Krokodil is mainly toxic, phosphorus, pill binders, unreacted codeine, methyldesorphine, some codeine analogues and a small amount of actual desomorphine. Pure desomorphine is about eight times as potent as morphine and about three times as potent as heroin. Krokodil sets a new standard for fast destruction of mind, spirit and body. The reason why Jiyong so captivated by the drugs, because that is what he wants.

Withdrawal time is savage, much worse than heroin. Heroin can cause sickness and pain for up to ten days but withdrawal from krokodil can result in a month of unbearable pain. Extremely strong tranquilizers are used during withdrawal so the addict does not pass out from the pain. The doctor told Jiyong's parent, if Jiyong survive from the withdrawal of krokodil and get clean from the drug, he will have permanent damage like a speech impediment, vacant gaze and erratic movements. Not to mention, the rotten flesh need to be amputated.

"Mum, I need to see Chaerin."

"Baby G please..." His mother plead to Jiyong, she do not believe Jiyong still cannot over Chaerin.

"I'm not gonna hurt her, I just need to see her and apologize. I know it's too late, but it's better late than never, right mum? I'm willing to be tied with handcuff and escorting by a police, as long as I can see her."

"Ji..."

"I need to see her mum, to make sure with my own eyes, that she's really forgive me and she's live happy."

"She's happy Ji, very. Dara is now pregnant with her child, don't you know that your shoot make Chaerin will never be able to carry her own baby? Her womb is badly wounded and doctors lift her womb, you put her in comatose and many more. You hurt her many times, while the only thing she do to hurt you is because she's in love with somebody else."

"I know mum, that's why-"

"If you're man enough Jiyong... You'll try to make her think twice and force her to fall for you all over again. Not trying to push her away by trying to her. You have a brain, but you're thinking with your pride."

Those words make Jiyong sulking, his mother is right. He is thinking with his pride, that is why he is so blind and full of wrath.

"Lemme see her one time, I wouldn't go near her. I just wanna see her."

"Allright."

 

Jiyong is not allowed to move out from the car, and he is been escorting by the police and his mother. 

Chaerin walk out from the office building with Minho, Dara, Seungri and Hyorin. Jiyong can see a big smile on her face, Chaerin is smiling more widely more than when she is with him. She is even laughing out loud, showing her perfect teeth and y lips on her beautiful face. All of it was Jiyong's, all the lips, the pair of eyes which is now seeing Dara with so much love, the hands which is now holding Dara with so much consideration. Chaerin love Dara more than she love him, that is something which make Jiyong feel really bad.

Not only Chaerin is living more happy, but she is also showing more love than the way she is with Jiyong.

"Can't you see? This is why I don't want you to see her. She's happy Ji... Hap-"

"More than when she's with me, she never laugh like that when she was with me. Never." Jiyong look at Chaerin with a blank expression, his tears falling down and he cannot stop it.

"She is, Dara brought her life, love and color. You gave her only the life you ever wanted Jiyong; fame and wealth."

"I did."

"Don't touch her again and stop thinking about her again. Let's focus on your medication."

"I don't want medication, deep down inside my heart, I just want Lee Chaerin."

"But, that-"

"Is impossible, I know." Jiyong cut his mother sentence.

Looking at his condition make Jiyong feel worse, his body is rotten and he is in his withdrawal stage on krokodil drug, the doctor give him so tranquilizer so he can bare the pain on his body. Over the past two months, he is begging to be dead or let him injecting the drug again. He is no longer the man who should proud for his fame or wealth, he just a loser in his worse condition.

Chaerin stop her step and look into Jiyong's car, she is holding Dara's hand and walk to the car. As much as she do not want to see Jiyong, what she is curious of what is Jiyong parent's car doing in her building. She is knocking on the window, and the window is opening, spread out the scent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter