Chapter 20: Process

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin waiting in front of the lobby, it is been three days since she is back to work and able to walk normally again. Now, almost everyone already know who is Dara to Chaerin. Today they will go to the doctor to have Dara's medical process for the insemination process.

"Ready?" Chaerin wrap her arm on Dara's shoulder affectionately, most people find it cute and interesting.

"Yes, a bit nervous. But, I'll be fine. You'll be with me all the time didn't you?"

"Yes, I will." Chaerin give Dara a kiss on her forehead, some people still amused when they saw how cute and lovely the couple can be.

They reach the hospital a few moment later, the female doctor is already waiting for them. As Dara suspected, Chaerin did not want to have a male doctor. The same as Minzy, even their reason are the same; because the doctor will have to see your sensitive part, down from the waist.

"Okay, please relax Mrs. Park..." The doctor tell Dara to lay down on the table with her knees bent down, undressing and spread her legs.

"I'm afraid."

"You'll be fine Mrs. Park, your partner is here. You can hold her hand if you want, the other Mrs. Park also hold her partner hand until it turns blue when she's undergo this process."

"Okay."

"Please take a deep breath, exhaling and when I told you to hold your breath, please hold."

"Okay."

"Now take a deep breath.... Hold your breath..." The doctor inserting the probe, called a transducer, to place into her , it is covered with a and a gel.

Dara gasping as she feel slighty uncomfortable feeling in her , she is clasping hard to Chaerin's hand who is now look at her with a worry expression. The doctor look at the picture on the TV monitor, and the health care provider will move the probe around the area to see the pelvic organs.

"The pelvic structures or fetus is normal. Your partner is healthy Mrs. Lee, let's move to another step of examination." The doctor said after a few minutes examining the picture on the TV monitor, Dara groaning.

One examine is already make her uncomfortable, and she need to undergo another examination. Bom also said some of it will be uncomfortable, but some of it will be just fine.

"What's next?" Dara look at Chaerin, it is Chaerin who is more nervous than her, she can see Chaerin's palm is all wet and Chaerin's expression is anxious.

"Medical check up for Mrs. Park health, pap smear, hysteroscopy, IVF cycle, injections, medication use, and embryo transfer."

"Why so many? Dara will be okay?" Chaerin look hesitate, make Dara hold her smile and grab Chaerin's hand.

Ever since Chaerin laying in comatose on the hospital bed and awake because of the thought Dara is pregnant, Dara already make her mind that she will carry Chaerin baby, whatever it takes.

"I'll be okay, you'll be with me all the time, would you?" Dara squeeze Chaerin's hands.

"Of course, but-"

"Let's listen to the doctor."

"Okay."

"Today we'll be having medical check up for Mrs. Park. Tomorrow, we'll check for papsmear. The day after tomorrow we'll go for hysteroscopy. After all the results show, we'll be move with the IVF cycle, about a month and then we'll process with the embryo transfer."

 

Day 1 - Medical Check Up

A physical examination, is the process by which a medical professional investigates the body of a patient for signs of disease. It generally follows the taking of the medical history an account of the symptoms as experienced by the patient. For the safety both of the mother and the baby, Chaerin listen to the doctor very well and having comprehensive physical exams for Dara, that includes; laboratory tests, chest x-rays, pulmonary function testing, audiograms, full body CAT scanning, EKGs, heart stress tests, vascular age tests, urinalysis, and mammograms.

Not a single second Chaerin leave Dara for all the tests, she is patiently waiting outside the room when Dara is been tested for laboratory, x-rays and other that do not allow other people to come inside the room. Dara is feel really blessed having a wife like Chaerin, whenever she is out from the examination room and seeing Chaerin smiling face outside make her love Chaerin more.

"I'm hungry." Dara pouts after all the examinations are complete.

"You want Italian? Japanese? Chinese? Or Bommie unnie restaurant?"

"Let's go to Bommie."

"Okay."

 

Day 2 - Papsmear

Papsmear is a method of cervical screening used to detect potentially pre-cancerous and cancerous processes in the endocervical canal or usually called as transformation zone of the female reproductive system. This test is recommended to a woman who is ually active, both for the straight or gay one.

"I think I should have one too next time."

"Why?"

"I'm ually active." Chaerin grinning and look at Dara who is now smilling at her.

Chaerin is staying with Dara when the pap smear test is starting, Dara is gasping when a speculum inserting into her to open her l canal, she is feeling a slighty pain when the speculum starting to open her l canal and the doctor start to collecting the cells from the outer opening of the cervix of the uterus and the endocervix.

"Okay, it's all done. We'll having the results tomorrow." The doctor says as she close the speculum and pull it out from Dara's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter