Chapter 12: Fact or Gossip

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin and Dara cannot having their honeymoon due to their heavy activities, since Dara have a lot of order, she need to open the cafe soon and Chaerin need to settled a contract with a few clients and investor. So, they back to work on the next day after their marriage. So did Minzy and Bom, they have it more hard because Minzy need to go to Dubai for a week.

Minzy already ask Bom to come with her, but Bom have her hands full for the birthday reservation and her mother in law party reservation. But, Bom promise to come as soon as everything settled.

"Leave all your short skirt at home, and use your jeans! Not the tight one or the skinny jeans." Minzy give a warning, she sounds worry and jealous.

"Okay, you'll just have to remind me again later if I can come to Dubai." Bom explains, smiling happy knowing her younger wife is now being protective to her.

The first one that aware Chaerin using a ring again on her finger is her secretary, but this time the ring is on her right hand. Meaning, it is the wedding ring, not the engagement ring. 

"But, she just broke the engagement with Kwon Jiyong, and I haven't heard anything about her being married." Im Soo Young, cannot stop thinking about the beautiful platinum ring on Chaerin's index finger on her right hand.

"What is my schedule today Sooyoung-ssi?"

"A meeting with the investor from France at 10.00, then we'll be heading to Lotte for their next project at 13.30, and the YG entertainment wants us to make some of their multimedia advertising for their upcoming artist at 16.00, and a dinner with LG at 19.00."

"Can I leave after ten or twenty minutes? For the dinner?"

"Yes, it's only a friendly dinner not a business meeting. Do you have any appointment miss?"

"Oh, I just had promised someone to have dinner together." Chaerin pointing a clue but did not give everything all out, making Sooyoung really curious about who is the one Lee Chaerin promised to have dinner with.

"Okay miss."

"Sooyoung-ssi."

"Yes?"

"Could you please get my coffee at Cafe Grun? And my sandwich, just bring it into my office, I need to review some documents before meeting with the French people."

"Sure, miss."

Sooyoung walks into the Cafe Grun, lately Seungri and Minho always asking their secretary to have their breakfast from there. The cafe really make a great coffee and perfect cakes, Sooyoung herself always like the taste of their blue velvet and the apple pie, not the mention their cakes of the month; rainbow citrus cake have a perfect harmony of flavor.

"Excuse, I'm here to pick miss Lee Chaerin's order." Sooyoung talk to Dara, who is standing behind the table.

"Oh wait, I'll make the coffee."

Sooyoung waiting while she is looking at the cakes, their cakes always makes her drools and never fails to make old people love it. It is never too sweet and the taste is always right.

"Here you go, for Chaerin." Dara smiles at Sooyoung and handed the box with the drink, Sooyoung startled.

She can swear to God that Dara using the same ring at her index finger on her right hand, the same ring as Chaerin's. She cannot help it but stares at the ring, making Dara a little bit embarrased.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing! Thank you miss Dara."

"You're welcome."

"Oh, can I have a tissue?" Sooyoung asking just to make sure the ring on Dara's right hand.

"Sure, here." Dara handed the tissue with her right hand, exactly like Sooyoung wanted.

Sooyoung gasping and smiling, she is now very sure that it is the same ring as Chaerin's. 

"I need to know more sure for the one on Lee Chaerin's finger." She is thinking to have a way seeing closely at Chaerin's right hand.

Sooyoung stop at her table before she goes into Chaerin's room, she have a few document to be sign for Chaerin, but usually she just put it on Chaerin's desk. The breakfast also, Chaerin will tell her to put it on the desk. Unless...

...it is Chaerin who hand her the documents!

Sooyoung give a quiet shrieking, she just extremely curious about the ring on Chaerin's finger. She just have to make sure about it and she is dying to know about it.

Knock.. knock...

"Yes, come in." Sooyoung can hear Chaerin soft husky voice told her to come in.

"Your breakfast miss."

"Oh thanks, please put it on the table. I'll eat it later." Sooyoung grunting, exactly as she is expected.

"Miss, can I have the document from Samsung? Mister Minho wants to review it."

"Oh, wait. Just get it from the cabinet." Another fails mission, Sooyoung still not give up.

For the sake of curiousity.

"Which cabinet?"

"That one." Chaerin pointing a finger using her right hand, into the left cabinet.

Sooyoung almost jumping in excitement, the ring is definitely the same. She cannot stop staring at Chaerin's finger, even when Chaerin already put her hand back to her table.

"Anything else Sooyoung-ssi?" Chaerin sounds a bit irritated.

"Nothing, I'll go get it and give it to the marketing department."

"Okay."

Sooyoung get out from Chaerin's office, thinking Chaerin did not noticing anything about her weird behavior. Minho already receive the copy of the document from Samsung last week, Chaerin smiling. Knowing that her secretary aware of her new ring.

And a text message coming from Dara, telling her that her secretary just acting weird and asking an extra tissue. Sooyoung definitely notice that they are now using the same rings, but what the hell, Sooyoung did not asking anything and they have nothing to hide either.

Sooyoung get excited and starting a rumor through her colleagues, telling them that Lee Chaerin is no longer single. Already engaged, again or even better; secret marriage!

The question were all the same; 'who?'

Sooyoung gladly type on the gossip box; 'I think it's Sandara Park'

Somehow, almost half of the building can hear a few girls and boys shrieking the words; nooo waaayyyyyy or ohh come on! 

And that is when Chaerin, Minho and Seungri knew that the gossip is starting. Sooner than expected, such a sharp eyes from Sooyoung.

Sooyoung starting to observe the way Dara and Chaerin behave, because based on her experience, even when they have to hide their relationship, somehow it will shown by the way they look at each other, the skinship and such.

So, when they go out for a meeting with Lotte, Sooyoung put an extra concern on how Chaerin and Dara act towards each other. But, Chaerin did not approaching Dara or give her a kiss, she just stares at her and smiles. Which is only look like a usual friendship, making Sooyoung a bit disappointed.

All day, and nothing good come out. Everything is the same, Sooyoung did not have a guts to ask Chaerin about it also. 

"Oh hi baby, about the dinner... Can we change it? So, we can have a dinner with people from LG?" Chaerin making a phone call to her baby, Sooyoung cannot help herself but trying to listening the voice behind the line.

"....." Nothing.

"Minho oppa's driver will pick you up and we'll meet at the restaurant."

"....."

"Its okay, it's only a dinner not a business meeting."

"...." Still failed.

"That'll look good also."

"....." And nothing.

"Okay, I'll see you at seven tonite. Bye baby."

"....." Nothing!

"I'll attending the dinner, you can go home Sooyoung-ssi." Chaerin telling the changes of her agenda.

Sooyoung really wants to yell and asking if she can come to dinner, but she did not have the guts to ask for it.

"You can have my driver to take you home, I'll be home with Minho oppa's driver."

"Okay miss." Sooyoung really want to ask with who Chaerin will be home beside with Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter