Chapter 19: Insemination

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin need one whole month to fully recovered, she is rejected a plastic surgery for her wounds. She wants it to be remembered as a part of her life, Chaerin did not have any wrath over Jiyong. She forgive Jiyong, he was filled Chaerin's life for four years and it was a good memories also.

Dara also knowing Jiyong as a good person, she forgive Jiyong for what he do. All people questioning them; what makes them being so nice? 

Chaerin and Dara just want to remember Jiyong as a good person, not the one right now. And when they heard about Jiyong's condition they feel sorry about him also. Chaerin ask Hyorin not to make a trouble for Jiyong and his parents.

She forgive everything Jiyong did to her, Chaerin told Hyorin that everything happens for a reason. There are always something good after the bad things, and hurting people is not nice.

"You're mad when he's hurting me. Actually he's mad when I'm hurting him, hurting people are always bad unnie. Let's stop the bad chains here, I forgive him and so should you." Hyorin cannot believe Chaerin can be so mature.

"Who teach you that?"

"Teach what?"

"Forgiving people."

"I learned a lot of things with Dara, and bad things always bring another bad things she said. So, I choose to forgive him. Because forgiven is a good thing, and it will bring a good things. Right baby?" Chaerin asking for an agreement from Dara.

"Yes, smart girl." Dara give a peck on Chaerin's lips.

"Omo, too chessy." Hyorin smiling and go away from them, Chaerin is in right hand.

Dara bring her a good influence, she teach Chaerin how to be down to earth and how to appreciate people. And with Chaerin, Dara learn to love and being faithfull. They complete each other to the bone.

Chaerin also already give it back all the shares she bought from Lee's company, she have 7% back and she gave Dara 3% of the shares as her wife. Nobody can reject her demand, she could have bought all the share from her overseas stocks and business. Hyorin decided to leave again, but this time she is not going to play around. She will have her master degree and learn more. Being defeated by Chaerin teach her a lot and meeting with Dara has tell her a lot more about how to interact with people.

"I give up, I give Chaerin to you Dara. Don't hurt her. Once I see her cry because of you, I'll took her from you."

"Okay."

Hyorin decided to leave after Dara and Bom success in their insemination process, she want to learn for her future references. After Chaerin getting healthy and she know her condition, Dara is ready to get pregnant...

...with Chaerin's child.

And Minzy is now thinking the same, she look at Bom closely and make a frown on her face. The eggs taking process is much more hurting than to put it inside the uterus, she has been coming to CNU Hwasun Hospital based on Chaerin recommendation. And after listening to the process, Minzy feel excited and scared at the same time.

They will have the insemination with gestational surrogacy type, an egg is removed from the intended mother or an anonymous donor and fertilized with the of the intended father or anonymous donor. The fertilized egg, or embryo, is then transferred to a surrogate who carries the baby to term. Chaerin find it more attractive, because it permits one woman to contribute her egg and the other to carry the child. It means, Dara will have her baby.

Dara will be carry her child.

Both Chaerin and Minzy strictly prohibited Dara and Bom to drink any alcohol anymore, Bom will undergo the process first. A month after Chaerin is healthy, Dara will undergo the same process. Chaerin wants to be with Dara through the process.

 

 

Chaerin still having a difficulties to walk after a week she has been released from hospital, Dara always helping here when she need to go to the bathroom and help her take a bath. Sometimes Chaerin just stand in front of the mirror and look at her body, which is now have two scars on her skin.

Her memories brought her to Jiyong, the man she think she can spent the her life with is shoot her. Just because Jiyong cannot stand being ditch by a woman and he cannot face the fact that Chaerin falls for another person beside him.

Jiyong on her memories was a great man, he maybe not perfect man, but he is a great man. He maybe did not know how to treat a woman and only know how to touch a woman, but he was the man in her life for four years. 

Four years.

Four damn years, until Dara came to Chaerin's life and took everything in one sight; Chaerin's love, Chaerin's life, Chaerin's heart and also Chaerin's future.

Four years...

... it seems nothing for Jiyong, because all he can think was; why Chaerin let somebody took her ity and not him.

Four years, and is all matters for Jiyong. All the smile, the laughter, the good times they share...

... means nothing.

"Why are you crying baby?" Dara checking on Chaerin.

"Why did he have to ruin himself? He wasn't a low person like this..."

"I know..." Dara wrap Chaerin's body with a towel and carefully wipe it.

"He... he try to me after I try to be with him, I was forcing myself to him. I feel sorry for him, but that time... I know that I already fallen hard for you. But, I- and he just-"

"Hey... hey... listen to me, I'm here now and you're standing in front of me. We'll learn from the past and let it teach us for our future. Fate, bring you to me and bring me to you."

"I know, and I choose you. Even if Jiyong didn't try to me, I was ready to talk to him nicely. But-" Dara kiss Chaerin and make her shut .

"This scars, is now part of our life. We'll have to live with it, sometimes being in love does hurt and bring us a trouble. But, that doesn't mean we can't love each other. Cry with me if it will ease your heart."

"I won't cry... I've done crying over him the first night I broke of the engagement. I just can't stop thinking why did he do that? Shoot me and ruin himself with a stupid drugs! He's more smart than that."

"Sometimes, love does make you stupid." Dara smiling, reasoning her younger wife.

"Oh, that part I'm agree. Love does make me stupid."

"Such as?"

"Stupid enough to act stupid everytime I'm with you." Chaerin kiss her wife and sipping Dara's fragrance.

"Doctor told me no physical activies for at least... a month or two."

"I know..." Chaerin groaning and let Dara put her pajama on.

Chaerin decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter