Chapter 13: Baby Rin

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin close the lift door, she did not let the door open unless Chaerin answering her question.

"We can stay here all day long Chaelin... Answer me."

"Yes." Chaerin answer coldy, something is just stabbing Hyorin's chest and let the heart bleeding.

"Yes what?" Now they see the war between two most powerfull woman at Lee's family.

"Yes, Sandara Park is my wife. Open the door." Chaerin answering and commanding with her cold tone, the four girls inside the lift is now shrieking in excitement.

They just having the biggest confession from Lee Chaerin, live confession.

Hyorin smirking and let the door open, while Chaerin lead Dara to her office without even let go her hand for a bit. The image make Hyorin burn in jealousy, Chaerin never did that to her.

Never.

Hyorin watching Chaerin growing up, the little Chaerin always running to her and calling her name as she is the most important person on earth. Hyorin was eleven when Chaerin was born,  just four months before Chaerin was born, she also had a baby brother.

While Minho was already five years old, such a cute little boy and a handsome one. 

Hyorin still thinking Chaerin as her precious little sister, she watched her grow and learned. Amazed by how Chaerin very fast of accepting a new things, her brain work much more faster than kids on her age.

Hyorin call Chaerin with Chaelin, since the baby Chaerin cannot spell the word R, so she is been calling herself as Chaelin until she reach the certain age and can perfectly spell the word; R.

"My name is Lee Chaerin."

"Chaelin love Hyorin unnie?" That is always the question Hyorin used to ask Chaerin.

"Yes!" And that is always being the answer.

But the seventeen years old Chaerin is not just a cute baby anymore, Chaerin have something that draw people's attention to her. She begin to gain a charm, Hyorin starting to see Chaerin in different view.

When the baby Chaerin is cute, lovely and a child with high spirit. The teenager Chaerin growing much more cute, y and charming. She becoming much gentler, she learned how to treat people better than any other teenagers at her age.

As an heir to Lee's empire, Chaerin was trained to grow faster. When teenager at her age still have issues with their emotions and seeking something not important in their life or making a stupid mistake. Chaerin, Seungri, Minho and even Hyorin, they do not have the time to deal with teenager issues.

Usually they dealt with their own if they start to doubting their decision or the emotions take control of their decision. They use sport as their punching bag, to drained all the un-necessary emotions inside their head.

Minzy having it all the same, she is even having it much more harder. By the time her parenta notice her talent, she was forced to learn about her family business and got into school at the same time.

Chaerin was always be clingy to Hyorin, she told Hyorin her story and everything. When Chaerin start to hit college, Hyorin start to get worry. She hates the thought of some random guy hit on Chaerin or the thought of Chaerin having a boyfriend is almost killing her.

So, when Chaerin first mentioning about the sweet Korean boy named Jiyong four years ago, she got freaked out.

Hyorin try anything to stop Chaerin going out with Jiyong, she go to USA just to stay with Chaerin. Even it turns out that Chaerin keeping her mind about dating Jiyong a year later and make a decision to engaged with him two years later.

By the time Chaerin decided to engaged with Jiyong, Hyorin already three times rejected by Chaerin. 

"I can't unnie! The thought of us being together never occured on my mind! I can't see you in romantically way!!! Stop it!!"

"Chaelin! Didn't you always tell me that you love me?"

"I do! I do love you unnie... please.. don't make things hard. I can't... and see no futures for us to be together."

With that sentences, Chaerin made a decision to engaged with Jiyong and going back to Seoul. Leaving Hyorin with all her broken heart.

"I didn't choose to fall in love with you either Chaelin! If I know things would be this hard, I'd rather be born as somebody else's daugther than have to fall in love with you all over again!" But, Chaerin did not answer.

She just nod and leave Hyorin alone.

And now...

Seeing Chaerin touching another girl, the eyes that showing so much love for the woman in front of her. Hyorin also now what is happen with the woman with Chaerin, sore thighs and cannot walk...

...they had . Too much perhaps.

"You had been staring at us for ten minutes now unnie." Chaerin's voice bring Hyorin back to reality, close down her past memories.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Chaerin asking while she let Dara drink the medicine.

"Did you have with her Chaelin?" Hyorin can see how beautiful the woman named Dara in front of her, Dara have everything that Hyorin did not have; beauty, face, body, adorable.

Even Chaerin.

"Yes, I did."

"Why? Why did you reject me and marry her?"

"Because I love her."

"Are you gay now? You said you can't see a future with a girl."

"I'm not gay, I just fall in love with her. It doesn't make me gay. And I said I don't see my future with you unnie... but with Dara, I can see my life with her. She is my perfect imperfection, my life."

"What is it that she have that I don't have?"

"Why did you ask this silly question? Don't force me to answer the question that will only make you hurt even more. Stop it unnie!"

Hyorin tilt her head to see Dara, she is observing Dara from head to toe. She admit it thag Dara have a beautiful irresistable face, her body is nice and well built, eventhough a bit skinny. Her skin is pale and she have y legs also.

"I want my Chaelin back." Hyorin talking to Dara, Chaerin wants to answer but Dara stop her to do so.

"She is not yours, from the beginning she belong to nobody... except herself. And now, she is my wife and I'm hers. We belong to each others, stop saying that Chaerin is yours or whatever. She was never yours from the beginning." 

"Damn this girl can talk sweet and sarcasm at the same time." Hyorin put a smile on her face, thinking that she found something on the woman sitting in front of her.

"She was my baby Chaelin. I watched her grow up, I know everything about her."

"Don't you know what is matter in this life is how we do our live for the future? You might know Chaerin's past, you were with her when she is having her teenager problem or when she have a fight with her friends. But, I.. am the one who will spent the future with her, I am the one she choose to face the future with her. Can't you see?"

Hyorin cannot stop smiling, for how much she have her heart broken right now. She cannot hate Dara, she is even like her. She never had anyone that can throw so many hurting facts and still being nice at the end of the sentences.

"I know her more than you." Hyorin waiting for what other hurting facts Dara can throw to her.

"Knowledge can be learned, but the life we live right now and the future, is ours." Short, sweet and true.

"I know all of her history."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter