Chapter 15: The Queens

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin smile after she receive the news from her friend, she wants to know what is her cousin do to have next. As for her, she need Minzy to do her next action, she just want to show Hyorin that is not cool to challege Lee Chaerin, but Chaerin need to be carefull also.

"Miss, your cousin here."

"Which one?"

"Miss Gong Minzy."

"Let her in." This time Minzy in a working suit, she bring all her work gear this time; her drawing tablet and some her portfolio.

"I'm surprise when my father told me you call for me unnie."

"We're going to penetrate the market on South East Asia, they enonomic numbers growing much more stronger these days. They will also have a Global Market at 2015, which make them will have connections like the Europeans."

"What are you thinking?"

"I found a partner with huge market inside there, I bring you more clients, but I need Gong family to make another deal with me."

"Aren't we already have an agreement?"

"With me Minzy... watch me. Read this." Chaerin showing Minzy a couple of documents and let Minzy read it.

After she read carefully, Minzy even put her gadgets down and drown into reading. Her eyes widening and she cannot stop her smiling face.

"Holly mother of God... Unnie you- when did-" Minzy loss for words.

"My name is Lee Chaerin, I do the impossible things."

"I know! But this things... Oh my God, is this even real?"

"Yes. So, agreement with Lee Chaerin? And I'll be give you the US market also."

"Done deal. Let's talk money."

Hyorin hearing the news that Gong Minzy is on their building, on Chaerin's room and on business meeting. It is not usual for Gong Minzy to come to their office and having a business meeting. Because they do not have any constructional planning currently, and all the construction job were already on schedule.

She walks to Minho office, she cannot help to wanting to know what is Chaerin's plans. She teach Chaerin, and Chaerin never won from her before. But, all theories always prove that the students start to outsmart the teacher.

"What is Minzy doing in here? She's here on business purposes, as a Gong Minzy." Minho make a frown on his face.

"Minzy? But all of the construction job is done."

"What is your sister doing?"

"Honestly noona, I don't know either."

"She didn't talk to you?"

"Nope, oh... I have a delivery for lunch, do you want to join us?"

"Okay."  

Hyorin reach her phone and make a few phone calls, then she found out that the stock market is going down a few percent. Even Dow Jones having a few drop, KOSPI, all pointing red. Hyorin smiling, after a year screwing around she can feel her heart beating faster again.

The beauty of business.

"She's definitely playing something that brat." Hyorin humming, she call her financial advisor.

While at Chaerin's office, Minzy still cannot believe what she just saw. Chaerin playing a dangerous yet beautiful game. She is a gambler, and she know how to win just playing as a loser.

"When did you manage to get this?"

"Have you remember the news when the US Government shut down a moments ago?"

"Yes."

"Lots of company collapsing those days, broke down. Even the biggest player having their own time. I've met a few people in that time, made a calculations and I did something horrible. I merged a few company in the same industry into one, I manage to lay on five different industry and bought the shares for the 51% of it. Each."

"That is a huge risk!!!!"

"I know, look at the news." Chaerin turn on the television and let Minzy see the Bloomberg chart.

Most company in the world and most stocks news are showing a red arrow pointing down. All the market are on fire, many speculation coming up; there are a bunch people using a small money to bought random stocks in a huge amount and almost screwing the worldwide stocks. But, Minzy realize there are one or three companies name that have arrow pointing up in a green color.

She look at Chaerin in a very shocking faces.

"That is your doing?"

"Yes."

"How many people you have outside?"

"A lot, and I'm helping them. They get a little profit from a little money that they spent. And you Gong Minzy, we sign this and agreed. You have 10% of shares from those green arrow company you just saw."

"Holly ! Those are yours!! Holly !!! Did Minho oppa know about this?" Minzy did not hold herself and say the cursing words, Chaerin only smirk.

"No, only my father knew about this."

"He allow you do something risky like this?"

"He's proud of me. Told you I'm doing the impossible." 

"You want me to join and bring the future to us?"

"Yes, join me doing the impossible Minji-ah."

"Gladly, when we do the signing process?"

"Let's call the Choi family to explains the terms and condition, they just visit us on last Thursday."

 

Dara is mopping the floor when she heard someone teasing her;

"A billionare wife and still mopping the floor..."

"Yah! Bommie! What are you doing here?"

"Do the delivery."

"A billionare wife and still doing the delivery..."

"Euh.. I'm doing this because it's my job honey."

"Same here."

"Do you have something cold? People here are giving me a hot stares."

"It is because you're here. And I know you don't do delivery by yourself if its not a party and something like that. You're here because Minzy is here."

"Correct! Oh, how I love my dearest cousin. Where is Dungie?"

"He grab his beans delivery."

"Oh..." Bom sit down and Dara offer her a glass of lemon mojito, her legs draw people's attentions.

Two man approaching them, they look good in their suit, which wrapping perfectly their well built body inside it. One of them having a handsome face and tall, his smile is perfect and he look stylish. The other one look good in his brown suit, his face not too handsome but he have a sincere smile.

"Hi noona." The tallest one greeting to Dara.

"Seunghyun..." Dara jerk back and almost trip from her chair, she know Seunghyun is a close friend of Jiyong.

"Relax noona, I'm not here to hurt you or do something bad. I'm here on Lee's family side, this is Daesung. He is associate for our firm, which is now we are the Lee's fakily representative." The other man nod, pays his respect to the beautiful woman sitting in front of him.

"Choi is now Lee's representative? What happens to Kwon?" 

"As far as I know they cut it off."

"Who is cut them off? Chaerin?"

"Lee Minho, but we are here as Lee Chaerin's summon." Daesung explains, then he find a perfect spot to sit down.

"You don't do it upstairs?" Bom asking out of her curiosity.

"No, miss Chaerin told us exactly to wait at Cafe Grun. And she will told us what is for the next step." 

"Oh okay, what do you want to drink?" Dara offer them something, she already know the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter