What is this feeling?

The First Time I've Met You

As week passed by, you rarely see him in class nor in school. Although you don't really pay attention to it so much but you can't deny that you kinda miss him a bit well at least his presence that is.

 

One evening whilst cleaning the rubbish bin in the class, you suddenly got surrounded by a group of girls. A girl with a pony-tail tied back kicked the bin which makes the rubbish all over the place, you ignore them and went to pick it up but suddenly the leader of the group pulled you by the collar and take out a small knife and lash it out to you. At first you were a bit taken a back and a little bit confused but in the knicked of time you dodge it slightly which make them really mad. The girl release you on the ground with a loud thud. 'Ouch..' "Yah! New kid you--.." you looked up to see why they stop half way then you saw that there's a boy infront of you. He glared at the girls and then pulled you up. "If you hurt her again. You'll be in great trouble." the boy said with a small growl and the girls quickly ran away.

Later when the girls left he stare at me and his finger caress my cheek. "You're hurt.."   you shake your head push him away. "Thanks..but it doesnt hurt." you lied and walked away but he grabbed your arm. "Don't lie. I know it hurts come let me treat it." he said and drag you to the infirmary.  I stare at his back figure,confused. 'He's the younger twin right? but why is he helping me?' you thought.

 

Inside the infirmary, you were forced to sit on the bed and he pull a chair from the nurse desk and set it infront of you. Slowly and gently he put the cotton swab with the oinment cover it at the cut. The softness of the cotton swab against my cheek makes my face gone red and I stare at his worried face. "Sorry.." you started and slightly wince when he put the plaster on my cheek. "You're not Youngmin..right? You're the younger brot-.." he shut the aid kit loudly and stare at me. "Yes. I'm the younger twin..Kwangmin. Sorry for putting your hopes up." he said. "but..what's your relationship with hyung? and why do you always get into trouble?" he continued. You stare at those scary brown eyes of him. "No..you're mistaken me and Youngmin are only classmates. We're nothing more than that." you stated. "You think I would believe that? Then why is he worried about you that much." Kwangmin said pushing you on the bed. You grab the bedsheet, glaring at him. "Its up to you to believe it or not but what I said is the truth. We only talk once and that's all. And how should I know that he was worried about me that much. Anyway he should mind his own business." 

At the same time the infirmary door slides open, both you and Kwangmin looked and saw Youngmin at the door. He stare at them for awhile before shutting the door. "Uh oh.." said Kwangmin and sigh before running after his brother. The tense atmosphere dissapear and you slowly sit up putting your hand on your chest. "Why..why does it hurt so much here..and why is he making that face?" suddenly a tear drop on the floor and you realise that you're crying. "what is this feeling? I don't understand.." you said. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the second update~  ^^ hope you guys like it. And don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe. ^-^