A Huge Accident

The First Time I've Met You

Like always you went out of your house early in the morning to enjoy the cool breeze and the beautiful sky.  You were enjoying your time there that you forgot that you actually supposed to buy your own lunch at the mini market and sigh when the lunch bell rings. Damn.. how can I forgot to buy that food..then I got no choice but to go to the noisy cafeteria..  You thought as you dragged you feet there and bought some bread and a juice before going to your usual place.

Arriving at the roof you saw the least person you wanted to meet and sigh, you ignored her presence and start eating the bread. "Ah.. sunbae. How's your day so far?" said the girl walking towards you. Crumpling the plastic after eating it, you reach your juice and slurp it. "Ignoring me eh, sunbae?" Continue her. Had enough of her you look up and glare at her. "What do you really want? Just spill it." You said coldly. Expecting that reaction she laughs and leans forward. "You know what I want so stay out of it." said Hyomin quietly. The atmosphere between the two of you were really thick and you didn't realise that the Twins were staring at you until--..

"Hey..'_____' what's wrong? " ask Kwangmin which make you jumps. "And who is this girl?" He continue. The girl smirk before turning to them with a bright smile. "Hello Kwangmin and Youngmin sunbae, I'm Lee Hyomin. Nice to meet you." Disgust by her act you stood up and walks out. Curiously and worriedly, Youngmin followed you while dragging his brother. "Ah..nice to meet you.. ehh.. wait. Where are we going?" ask Kwangmin. "See you again soon, sunbae." said Hyomin as she waved them goodbye and grins evily.

After that incident, things keep going worse for you. Like your table every morning has lots of powder and scratches and your books keep disappearing. What you don't realise is that there's a really big surprise waiting for you the next day. 

Next morning, you were standing at the side of the road waiting to cross the road. Soon after that the light turn green and you cross the road but half way through it you saw a black car rushing towards you, unfortunately thanks to your flexible body you were only graze on your elbow, knee and cheek. The people who saw what happen rush to you asking you if you're okay and that you need to see the doctor but you shake their offer kindly and continue your walk to the school. As you enter the school, you were stared by a lot of people. Ignoring them, you walked to your class. As you walked inside you saw everyone's shock expression, Youngmin who just arrived and also Kwangmin who came in afterwards were also shocked and rush to you. " '____' ! What happen to you?" ask Kwangmin worried. "Ah..this? Well I fell..you know its really slippery these days.." you said bluntly. Youngmin stared at you and examine the wounds and sigh.

Putting his bag on the table, he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the infirmary. Kwangmin followed behind. Once arrived at the infirmary, Youngmin forced you to sit as he ask his younger twins to get the first-aid. Quickly Kwangmin obey and take the first-aid at the top cupboard. Soon after that, Youngmin take a cotton swab with oinment and gently treat it. Feeling his touch brushing  your skin sends a sparks in your body. After he finished treating your wounds, he ask Kwangmin to take over. Obeying his older brother Kwangmin put the plasters on each of the wound with a worried face. The bell ring, you and the twins went back to class, on the way back you took a deep breathe. "Youngmin..Kwangmin..thank you.." you started. They stare at each other and shakes their heads. "No problem '___', it's what friends do anyway~ right, hyung?" reply Kwangmin with a smile. "Yeah.." said Youngmin and shortly after that you went inside and explain the situation to the teacher before sitting at your place. 

 

Weeks after that black car incident, you started to distance yourself with them. You don't want other bad stuff to happen to them as you know that anything could happen if you stayed around them any longer. Plus, you don't want them to worry about you everytime you get hurt. During break time, you eat your sandwhiches at your table before heading to the library. The bad stuff still happen to you but you're getting used to it.

One evening, you had enough of those childish play you went to the junior class. Sliding the door loudly you glare at the students inside. "Where's Lee Hyomin?!" you shouted and the others turn to the girl who had this evil grin plastered on her face. "Heh..had enough of it already sunbae?" said the girl walking towards you. Narrowing your eyes at her you mouthed the word 'roof' and walk away. Later that day, you stand on the roof waiting for her. The warm breeze brushing past your body and you turn when hearing a door clicked. "So..sunbae what do you want to talk about?" ask Hyomin innocently. You sneer and glare at her. "Don't act so innocent Hyomin. You know why I called you here." you said coldly. She shrug and walks to a nearby wall and lean against it. "Yah..! Answer me!" you shouted. "Why should I?" she look at you as if her game hasn't finish yet. The blood in your body boiled in anger, having not to keep calm anymore, you went to her and grab her by the nape of the collar pulling her close to you. "What do you really want, ha?! If you want them so badly why don't you go and ask them?" you seethe. The girl who seem so confident awhile a go fall into quietness as if she was scared by your action.

Then, she smile evily. "Really? Well thank you for that, sunbae but they're not what I'm after." You frown and let go of her. "Then what do you want? Why do you keep bothering me?" I ask. "Well.. I just don't want anyone to be near them that's all." she replied. "What?" You sigh and went to the door, turning the door knob you look at her before going down to class. "You're sick." You said. As if agreeing with your answer, she smiles happily. "I know."

Ever since that 'talk' the troubles that had happen suddenly stop and you started to feel a hunch that something really bad might happen. Anyway, you ignore it and went to the school garden at the back after school's ended. While you were cleaning the place, you didn't notice that something were falling directly onto you then suddenly someone push you away and both of you landed on the other side. 'Ouch..What was that about..?' you thought when you come to your sense and you look on your right and sees a lifeless body. You turn it around and sees that it's Youngmin with a bleeding head. You look up and sees a dark figure and it quickly runs away when you lock eyes with them.

" '____'....are you okay?" asked Youngmin weakly after few minutes. Your eyes wide open and nods. "Then..that's good--.." he said before closing his eyes again with small smile. You suddenly feel really scared that you started shaking him but he didn't move and tears started to well up at the back of your eyes. "Hey..Youngmin..wake up! Please!!" You beg. But silence crept that make you grab his shirt and cry. "Please...open up your eyes.." you continued. At the same time, Kwangmin appeared after looking around for his brother, shock and scared spread in his face. Kwangmin rush to his brother and look at you, confused. "H-he..protect me..he's hurt..because of me..I'm sorry.."  You said while chocking back the tears. He didn't say anything but only stared for awhile, You could see that he's also crying and mumbling something. Suddenly he stood up and walked away, taking his phone out and started dialing.

Minutes later, an ambualance came rushing, the students then started to crowd the place. Kwangmin hold your arm when you tried to run away. Having to forced into the ambulance, you sit next to him, looking at the lifeless Youngmin. For some reason, the journey seems so long that Kwangmin couldn't bare it and he cry, holding his brother hand. Seeing that makes you want to cry too but you bit your lip to stop it from dripping down. "I..It's my fault..I should have look properly.." I started in a low voice that only him could hear.  His head jerk up, looking at me and shake his head. "It's not your fault, '______'.. Hyung.. he suddenly said that he felt something would happen but I told him that he is imagining it.." he said with a sad smile and tears sliding down his cheek. "I didn't know it was really true..haha..stupid right? But to be honest .. I could also feel it after he ran to look for you.." he continue, clenching his fist until it turns white. You put your hand on his fist and shake your head. "No..it's really my fault.. I'll bring trouble to both of you.."

 

The ambulance stopped suddenly and a nurse and the others started to take Youngmin out of the ambulance, we of course follow them but was stop at an operation room. We sit outside for almost 4 hours. Both me and Kwangmin dooze of in between but neither of us ever left the seat. An hour later, the operation light turns green and the door open, a doctor came out with a nurse and we rushed there. "How is my brother?" he asked, panicking while you findled with your fingers. The doctor looked at us and smile. "Don't worry, the operation went well. Your brother will be okay in few weeks of resting." he said and pat us on the shoulder before leaving. We bowed and said, "Thank you." The weight from your shoulder felt as if it had lifted. 

 

Ever since that day, both you and Kwangmin took turn to look after Youngmin who's peacefully resting on the bed with a bandage around his head. One afternoon on a weekend, you came into the room and sees Kwangmin sleeping on a stool holding his hyung's hand. You decided to go and slightly and quitely tapped his shoulder. Surprisingly, he wake up so quickly that it surprised you. " Um.. I'm here..so you can go and rest.."  You said. "Oh..um..okay." he replied, rubbing his eyes. "And.. I also brought you some food for you.. In case you were hungry." His eyes widen for a minute then he embrace you and whisper, "Thank you, '______'... I'm sorry that you had to do this.." I shake my head lightly and wrap my hand around him. "No..it's partly my fault so.." you muffled. He pulled back and pat your head like a child with a smile. "I owe you, '______'. Some day I will treat you something." he said and give you a quick kiss on your cheek before leaving. 

After sometimes, you put your hand on the cheek that Kwangmin just kiss and flushed. Everything seems to go so fast that you have no idea what to say. You sit on the stool next to Youngmin's bed, staring at his pale face. 'I'm sorry that you had to go through that...I promise that I won't go anywhere near you or Kwangmin ever again.' You thought. Then it all flashback and you know who did it and the blood in your body suddenly boil. Few hours later, Kwangmin walks and you stood up. "Kwangmin.. I'm sorry but I need to go somewhere for a few minutes.." You said and quickly left. With a confused face, he just stand there looking at you. 

You, on the other side went to a park and call someone. You waited for awhile on the swings while that person arrive. 5 minutes later, that person appear infront of you with a huge smile but you glare at her. "I'm so happy that you call me, sunbae. I guess giving you my number really is fun." she said. "You..Lee Hyomin. What did you do? I mean why did you do it?"  You ask furiously. She laughs and without thinking for a second, You stand up and slapped her across the face. She eyed you from the corner of her eyes then snorted. "Why? Well.. you didn't listen to what I said plus... It's all his fault for appearing there..--" she replied. "What? It's his fault? Wait...that means..it's true..that was meant for me..?" ask you dumbfoundedly and shockingly. "Heh..that took you awhile, '_____' sunbae. I thought you know it.." Hyomin said and give you an evil smile. "Well.. to be exact now it's all your fault, sunbae." she continued. You clench your fist and slammed it against the iron stand. "Shut up.. I know..I seriously hate you, Lee Hyomin." you said while clenching your teeth. "Why thank you, sunbae. I'm happy to hear you say that. Then you better listen to me if you don't want your precious Jo Twins to get hurt again." she said and laughs evil, leaving you alone at the park. You muttered under your breath.

After you cooled down, you decided to go back to the hospital. When you went inside, you saw that Kwangmin wasn't in the room but he left a note next to a vase. 'I forgot to buy some food. I'll be back.' You fold the paper and went to sit. While you look at him and looking down at your bandaged hand, you didn't notice that Youngmin had open his eyes and was staring at you. Then you felt a hand on your bandaged hand that makes you snapped out of your mind. "Youngmin..! How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" You ask, trying to push back the tears. He shakes his hand and pull you to him. Before you could say anything he sealed his lip with yours. The kiss makes spark once again all around your body that makes your whole body so weak. "Please promise me that you won't hurt yourself or blame yourself for what had happen. Also promise that you will tell me why are you acting cold again towards us." he said after the kiss. "But..I--.." Once again you couldn't finish the sentence because he kiss you and this time it was very delicate yet loving kiss. Around the same time, Kwangmin who's just got back from buying the food happily stop midway when he sees Youngmin and you kissing. He looked away, back facing the door and close his eyes. All sorts of emotion running through him.

 

--------------------

Hi, sorry for the long wait. I have been busy with school and exams.  Thank you for everyone who like this story! I really appreaciate it.^^ 

Anyway here's a long chapter, I hope you enjoy this! 

Again thank you so much!