Ending 1- Will You Be Mine?

The First Time I've Met You

It's already been almost a year since you met him especially after he had debuted with Kwangmin and other boys, BOYFRIEND. Being a secret girlfriend is hard at first but eventually you've gotten used to it. In a way all his friends knew about you and Youngmin but they didn't mind you as his girlfriend and treated you nicely and even asked you out for a drink sometimes. 

Despite that, last night he suddenly called you and for not listening to his voice for a long time makes your heart beats really fast that you burst into tears. He was surprised and panicked that you cried that he comforted you for a good 20-25 minutes. Telling him that you were sorry that you burst into tears and he's also sorry for not calling you frequently because of his busy schedules. Knowing and believing that you forgive him and instead of asking lots of questions, you started to beat around the bushes. "Why did you call?" you ask. You heard him inhaled a deep breaths and it makes you nervous and scared. "...I want to ask you out tomorrow night." he confessed and you gasped, surprised that you didn't reply. "Hello? '______',are you there?" he asked. "Y-yea..I'm sorry. I-I-- tomorrow I'm free", I stutter which makes him chuckles. "That's good then I'll come to pick you up at 8!" he said. "Bye, '_____'!" he continued. You noded, "Bye. Love you " you whisper the last words and ended the phone call. 

Pacing back and forth as you try each and every of the dress in your wadrobe. Is this too fancy?  You ask yourself then walks away as you dig out another clothes and stand infront of the mirror. Once again you changed your dress and sighed, I have no idea what to wear.. Sad by it you stare inside your wardrobe then your eyes sparkle when you see a black rectangular box in the corner of your wadrobe. Gently, you opened it up and see a light blue one-pieced dress with a lace at the bottom and beside it was a butterfly necklace.

You look up at the clock and saw that it was already 7.45 and you quickly changed into it and matched the dress with your favourite white heels and wearing the necklace infront of the mirror as you stare and adore yourself, Will he like it?  You shakes at the negativity and started to applied some make-up.

Ding-Dong.

Startled, you quickly finish the pink blush and walks out of the door, not forgeting to take your purse and phone. When you opened the door, you see him, standing there, smiling. Your boyfriend, Youngmin looks so hot in that red tuxedo that goes along with his pants and a white shirt inside with a black tie. His hair was in the colour of brown which had been combed diagonally and slightly wax. "You look beautiful today, honey." compliment Youngmin, kissing your back hand. The kiss send a current down your spine and your face slowly turning bright red, "Y-you too! You look very handsome that I almost didn't recognise you" you stutter. He laugh and pinch your cheek, "You're too cute like that." Making me blushed even more.

He then walk me to the car, opening the door like a gentlemen as you get inside the car, you look inside the car as he walks to the driver seats. It was all clean and look anew, the cushion was really comfy and soft in black colour. Along the way, there was a comfortable silent between us, just enjoying each others company. The warmth when he held your hand while drving is like a fairytale. Stealing a glance at him and then back at front, smiling happily, He's finally here..next to me! I'm not even dreaming!  

Minutes later, he stops at a very famous-looking restaurant. It was tall and very English-like castle, you stared in awe even after you walk inside it hands in hands with him. The inside of the restaurant it self is beautiful and making me feel agigated. "Hey, don't worry about it okay?" whisper Youngmin and I noded. As Youngmin talk to the waiter, he quickly nod and check something before showing our table. You noticed the customers around were all mostly couples with candle light dinner and very quiet like in the romantic movie.

Our table was near the window and on it there was a single lighted candle, Youngmin pulls the chair like any other guys would as their beloved person get seated. He then moves to sit on the opposites sides, pulling both of my hands in his, his warmth transfer to you. "It's the first, I see you wearing make-up" he started. You look away, blushing, "Do I look weird..?" You asked. Youngmin lifted your face towards him and smile happily, "No, you look extremely beautiful that I feel lucky to have you in my life." he reply. "I--.." The waiter came to serve us plain water and our menu, we look through it. You flipped the pages and found yourself stuck between the spaghetti bolognase and lasagne. 

"What's wrong, '_______'?" Youngmin asked worriedly. "Uh..no, it's just that I can't choose betwen these too" you reply, showing him those two foods and he chuckles, "Then..why don't we take both?" he suggested. Making my eyes glisten with happiness, "Really? But..what about you?" "Well I was thinking the same way so I'm glad you told me" he grins. Then he told the waiter our orders.

While waiting for our foods to arrive, you look at the candle and at him, "How's your collage?" He asked, rubbing the back of your hand. "It's not bad..though next week I have to move all my stuff in my new room.." you reply sighing, "What about you? Are you sure you're not busy?" He shakes his head and warmly smile while tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, "Don't worry, I already got the permission from both the company and my manager." he said. "Plus..I can't miss this beautiful night with my one and only girl." he confess making me shy. "Ah..S-since when did you started being so cheesy.." you look away, hiding your tomato face. "Hm..I wonder too actually..haha. But I don't mind being cheesy with you most of the time." He said in a serious tone making you flushed even more.

Before you could say anything back the food had already arrived, the plate of spaghetti bolognase is infront of you  while the lasagne is at Youngmin. When the waiter return to his place, you started to dig in, devouring all of it. As you eat you didn't realise that he was staring at you for the whole time untill a little bit of food left on your plate, "Aren't you gonna eat?" You asked pointing at the lasagne. "Watching you eat is already full for me" he smile and a flush crept into you cheek. "W-whatever.." You continued eating then putting the fork and spoon, you look at the lasagne. Knowing that you're still hungry, you glance at him. "Stay still..you've got something on your lips." he said, leaning towards you as he wiped the sauce at the corner of lips. His touch makes you froze for a moment and shakes your head. "You could have told me.." almost in a whisper tone. He only smile. 

Suddenly he stand, excusing himself to the bathroom. You sigh as you stare at the uneaten lasagne. Then look outside at the wonderful night view, the tall buildings light up at the night sky and it was a very lucky night that there's also a full moon. I wonder why he took me here.. You sighed once again but this time it's long. "Excuse me.." said someone snapping you out of your thought. "Y-yes?" You look up and see a tall and pale face, waiter holds out a bouquet of red roses. "Somone told me to give this to you.." he said. "Ah..Thank you.." you replied as you take the bouquet in your hands and he only smile.

Staring at the roses, you thought, What is all of these..?  While admiring it you saw a little card that had been hidden between the roses, taking it you started opening it nervously, "We have been together for a long time but I had not time to say this to you so..here I am telling you, how much I love you." Tears started to swell in your eyes as you read it, putting the bouquet aside you see Youngmin kneeling down to you, holding a diamon shape ring. " '_______', will you be mine? I may not have enough right now but I can assure you that I have everything to protect you." he confessed, smiling like a child. You can't help but cry out of happiness, "I..I don't know what to say but..I don't want anyone else but you" you choke out the words. He gently take your hand and slide it throught your ring finger and hugs you.

As you put your arms around him, you heard a big round of applause and quickly you hide your face into his strong chest. "Hey.. Don't hide it." said Youngmin gently, lifting your chin towards his face. Tears still streaming down your face you stare into those pretty brown eyes and handsome features. Holding your body firmly into his arms as he leans forward and kiss you deeply. Closing your eyes you reply the kiss, forgeting that the others were staring you. 

----------

Sorry that it is short but I hope you like it! ^^