Understanding you better

The First Time I've Met You

One Tuesday afternoon, you were walking to the roof having lunch there as always but whilst walking there you felt a tap on your shoulder and when you look up to see that the Jo Twins were behind you. "What do you want?" you ask. "Ahaha..well don't be like that~ Let us join you~" said Kwangmin who was pulling his hyung and raise his eye brow at him. "Hm..whatever.." reply Youngmin looking away. You sigh and continue walking up the stairs to the roof avoiding everyone gazes. 

On the roof you sit at your usual place which is near the right corner, you open your lunch box and start eating. "Woah..! Omelet!!" shouted Kwangmin that made you startled and almost chocked on it. Youngmin hit his younger brother's head and gave you water. You nods and take a sip on it. "What did you do that for?" said Kwangmin and pouted. "Shut up and eat." he reply and munching on the egg sandwhich. You stare at them and laughs without noticing that they were staring confusedly at you. "S-sorry.." you said finishing your lunch. Kwangmin then hug you and smile brightly. "Finally you smile~ you're so cute when you're smiling! You should smile more often!" said him and look at his brother. Youngmin turned away and nod. You thought you saw him flustered for a few second and you smile without knowing it. Kwangmin who were sitting besides you also smile and for the first time you felt like if they're always together with you, the would always brighten up your day. 

Soon the bell rang and we quickly packed our things and hurried to class. Week passes and you were really enjoying eating lunch with them but at the same time the eyes of envious grew more and more. Although it gives you trouble but you didn't care abou them since you know more and more about the Jo Twins and how to deal with those envious students.

Next morning, the most unexpected thing happen to you. You thought that everything had quiet down but actually its the opposite. Day by day things around you get worst and you felt like everywhere you go there's a sharp eyes following you.

One afternoon, after you got out from the girls bathroom, you realise that the sharp eyes are still following you. At the quiet corridor, you got your courage out and sigh. "Come out now. What do you want with me?" you said and after that you heard a soft giggles. "Oh man..I've been caught. '.....' sunbae since when did you know it was me?," reply a cute and gentle voice. "It was easy..you've been trailing me since the first incident right, Lee Hyomin?" you said and stare blankly at her. "Ehehe.. I see. You're really smart sunbae but I still can't forgive you for spending time with them so now let me go straight to the point." she said. "Can't forgive me eh? Fine..whatever. I don't like girls who acts like this so what do you want? You know I don't like to argue with an annoying girl like you?" you said coldly. "Well well..you seems to be in your true character eh sunbae?" she smirk and take a step forward towards you. "I want you to leave them alone and treat them like you treat others or else something big will happen understand?" she continue. You scoffed and give her a sharp glare. "Threatening me with that? You think it would work on me? And for your information I don't take order from anyone so if this is all then excuse me." You said and start walking back to class. "I thought you were gonna say that. Just you wait sunbae." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late update. I was busy with school stuff anyway here's the chapter~ hope you like it~ ^^ Oh and I almost forget. There's gonna be an extra chapter after this~ Please aniticipate it! Please comment!! ^-^