Ending 2 - Don't Touch My Girl

The First Time I've Met You

It was a lovely sunny day, you were waiting infront of the stations for your boyfriend, Kwangmin. Wearing a plain shirt with blue collars and pink skirt and to top it off you wear a white heels. Looking down at your watch, you bit your lips, Did I arrive here too early?  You shakes your head nervously, No it's fine! It's better early than late!  

Whilst waiting you were suddenly surrounded by 3 guys who look like gangsters. Sheesh.. I don't have time to fight with these idioits.. You glare at them, "What do you want from me?" The large-build guy stare at you, "Follow us" he said in a whisper. "Ah? Follow you? Why should I?" you asked annoyed. "Follow us if you don't want people to stare at us" he warn, making you take a step-back. "Let them stare. I don't have---.." Before you could finish what you were saying the other two guys went to your sides and grab your arms, dragging you away from the station. 

You squirm all the way, not wanting to ruin your clothes if you start to go all out. "What do you want from me?" you asked, looking at them but none of them were listening to you. So you sighed, patient all runs out and you dig the concrete with your white heels to slow down their movements. Until, finally they did, turning their faces to you. All were very cold and scary looking but not enough to make you cower down. "You want to know why? Then stop being a pain and just follow us." growled the tall, blond-haired guy on your right.

Thus, you reluctantly let yourself be dragged by them and during that time you realise that you were already far away from the stations and it was almost 10 am. This is seriously not what I want for my first date!  Whilst you were lost in thought you didn't realise that you were already there until both of the guys release their grip from your arms. You look around and noticed that you were in some dam alleyway with lots of bottles on the ground. You crossed your arms and stare at them, "So what do you really want from me?" you asked impatiently. They were all quiet and suddenly a figure came out. "What a coincidence, eh '______'-sunbae?" said a voice whom I really don't want to see, Lee Hyomin. 

"You--" you were about to lunged towards her when suddenly the two guys hold you back against the dirty, yellow wall. "Relax, sunbae. I'm just here to talk to you." she stated in an annoying voice. "If you want to talk then you don't need to do this kind of dirty things!" you spat, sturggling to get away from their tight grip that their nails were digging into your pale skin. "Hm..I wouldn't do something like that if I were you." she said with a laugh. Growing impatient, you started to get away from those two grip by elbowing and stomping their feet hard. When they release you, you quickly grab her by the collar, "Just hurry and tell me what you want!" you shouted. She sigh a long one, "Sunbae..didn't I say that it was dangerous to do something like that.." she said. 

And before the words can sink into your heads you were chocked by the guy with a large-build, "Calm down there, Simon.." said Hyomin as she patted his shoulder and tidy up her shirt, walking straight to me. Both of your arms were on that-Simon guy hand, trying to gasped for air. "Hm..where was I?" she asked. "Ah..yeah..the talk.." she continued with a smug on her face as if she was liking the condition that you were in. "Urgh..seriously..you---" Trying to break-free but it was no used no matter how much you try so instead you just stare at her to save your energy. "Hm..you're pretty obidient now, eh '_____' sunbae?" she laugh an evil laughs. "I don't want you to die from that so I'm just gonna get straight to the point-- Break up with him, right now." she said with a dark features, making you startle for a moment. 

"Why..should I? It's not my fault that he and I are dating right now." you stated. Hyomin pinch the bridge of her nose before staring back at you with a cold expression, "I warn you already..but I gues you won't listen eh?" Then she did some kind of sign and another two guys appear from the dark alleway. "I don't want my hand to get dirty so finish her for me." she directed. Before she disappear from the darkness she give me an evil grin, "Have fun, sunbae." "W-what? You--!!" 

Damn..I'm seriously in trouble..I need to find way to get away from this really tight grip of his.. You closed your eyes and inhaled a deep breath, slowly you swing your legs to his face and quickly grab his hand to free yourself. Landing perfectly to the ground as you ready yourself to fight. I guess I have to get my hand dirty..sheesh seriously that woman. As they were all coming your way, you mostly block the attacks before finally attacking them with all the strength you have, which was little and you mostly won't be able to finish them all..maybe half or only a few. You were really thinking hard that you didn't see a punch that was coming towards you and it hit you straight in the stomach that you fell on the ground hard. Coughing the pain out you growl and glare at them. "You people..really..--" You stand up weakly with your hands against the wall, you prepare yourself with the attacks coming your way. 

BAM! BAM! 

With all you had you manage to bring down 3 guys and you realised that you were really reaching you limits and was out of breath. The guys that were left standing all were really tall for you but that didn't makes you stop freeing yourself from them. With the last attack it didn't even have any attack from them, your punch was too weak that the muscle-looking guy didn't even flinch, instead you were the one who's in trouble. He manage to grabbed you and slammed you hard on the wall enough to make you knocked out if you were an avarage girl. Someone..Please..Help.. You close your eyes preparing to feel the punches that were coming but it didnt.

Slowly you open your eyes and sees that Kwangmin was right infront of you, block the guy's fist. "Don't touch my girl!" warned Kwangmin, angrily. And with that he twisted the guy's arm that was strangling you right at the back making him release you and you fall down. Sitting down on the ground you stare at Kwangmin in awe as he fight the rest of the guys. You were surprised and shock of how he finish and beat them in pulped easily. He then turn to you and holds out his hand to you, you stare and slowly taking his arm as both of you walk out of the dark, cold and dam alleyway. 

Kwangmin walks you to a nearby cafe and told you take a seat while he order the food and drinks. You nod obidiently and wallks to the far end of the cafe. You sigh as you look down at yourself, your knuckles were bruised, your neck also hurt and your favourite outfits were really dirty. "Hey..why didn't you call me?" asked Kwangmin worriedly as he put the coffee and crossaint on the table. You look away, feeling that you look really hidous right now. "I..didn't even know that it would be like this.." you said truthfully. He lifted your chin, forcing you to look at him eventhough you don't want to. " '___', please don't hide your face. I don't mind how you look right now because for me you look very beautiful as usual." he confessed, making you tear up. "I..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to get you involved with this..and ruined our date.." you trailed, your tears burn the cuts and bruises on your cheeks. Gently he wipes the tears away, place a kiss on the forehead. "To save you, I'll do anything as long as you're safe."

 

-----

Hi!

Thank You for supporting this story! I really am happy when I see that you all like it.

This is my first story so I didn't know that it would be liked this much so I would like to thank you and I'm really grateful for the comments and the support that you all gave!

Once again thank you!

Please anticipate my next work! xxx