The Past Unfold

The First Time I've Met You

After Youngmin had been released from the hospital, the school had never been in peace. You could feel those evil eyes glaring at you no matter where you go. But the funny thing is that the annoying junior of yours is no where to be seen or so you thought. "______-sunbae! How do you like those reaction?"  mock Hyomin. You sigh and keep walking. You were tired and sick of those things. "Ignoring are we?" she continued but not a singal minute did you turn to face her. Until, you drag her up to the roof, where no one was there.

You locked the door after she walks in and you turn to face her with a cold expresion. "Like? How can I like it when you tried to kill me but instead..you..-" "Wait.. Sunbae are you saying that this is all MY fault?" she said in a pretend shock. You snickered and started to walk to her. "So you admit it that it was all your fault and not mine? And I didn't even say that it was your fault..I was saying that if you want to kill me then do it properly." ___ said. This time her face was red in anger but she quickly put it off. "Heh.. so you're not that dumb I see..but if you look at it properly how can I do it? I was in class at that time." I sigh knowing that it was no use using those types of things with her so you start to show your true self. 

"Class..then how do you explain this?" _____said, showing her a hairpin. There for a second her expression changes happy evil grin to a scared little cat that was about to be chase by a dog. "W-wha..how did you..?" she stutter and walks away slowly. "How? Well let's just say that you were carelessly throwing it out with those vase because you thought I would be the one to get hit." She bit her lip knowing that she had loose. She run to the door and turn the knob but found that it was lock and she pin her self against the door, scared. "Sorry but I haven't finish talking yet." You said slowly walking to her and put the hairpin in her hair. "What more do you want?" 

 

"Nothing. Only..." You grabbed her collar and whisper in her ear. "Tell everyone what you did and only then will I let you go." You said in a cold voice and her body shaked. "You..evil-..." she gulp when I glare at her. "Yes..I am evil that's why I told you nicely before these things happen. Now go and tell everyone what you did or else..I'll give this to the Principal." You showed her a tape that you recorded and her face turned pale. "F-fine..I'll do it." You let go of her collar and open the door and before you push her out you once again whisper. "Remember don't try to do anything stupid." And with that she run downstairs hurriedly and you quickly close the door because you don't want anyone to see you looking so weak. 

You sit against the railing and look up at the sky. "Is this okay..Eunji-ah..?" you ask. Pulling your legs close to your chest and burying yourself there so no one will hear you sob. You were crying for so long that you didn't notice that both of the Twins were standing infront of you. Your eyes were swollen and tired from crying that you barely had any energy left to talk."What do you guys want.." You said in a hoarse voice. But they didn't say anything so you looked up and see that Kwangmin were holding your bag towards you and beside him, you see Youngmin staring at the other side.

"Here..Let's go home." said Kwangmin as he give your bag, you look away and take it. You then stand and fix your clothes before joining them downstairs to go home. Once you were down at the school ground, you could feel people staring at you and you even heard someone says, "Did you know that it was not her fault actually? It was Lee Hyomin.." And you heard their friend said something really shocking, "Of course it is not her fault. How could she do that to them?" As you heard those your heart suddenly feel warm and deep in your heart you wanted to thank that student for believing in her. 

The walk with the Jo Twins was really quiet and it was suddenly making you feel uneasy and you were about to open your mouth but then, "______...you don't need to tell us if you're not ready." said Youngmin. And with that you turn and stand infront of them. "I..I'm not what you think I am.." You started and look down. A smile creep out of their mouth. "We know", they said in unison. "You knew? But..how..? I never told anyone before.." surprised by their reply. "Well..to be honest we kinda check your background a bit.." Kwangmin said. "Owh.."

"But.. we only know a bit but not why you keep a low profile and let yourself be a slave to the others.." stated Youngmin staring at you. You look away and sigh slightly. "If you don't mind that is.." he continued and you shake your head. "Of course I don't mind but..this place is not really suited to tell you.." you trailed. "Then why don't you come to our house since right now our parents are still working." suggested Kwangmin. You look at them both and think whether to take the offer or not. "Well..um if you don't mind then yes, please." 

So you went to their house and were surprised that it looks like a castle. They're definitely rich.. You stared at the house in awe even when you got off the car. The garden surrounding the castle-like house were really pretty, they're a lot of roses in different types and even my own favourite ones; Bluebell. It grew so beautifully and fresh looking.You were almost lost in your own world staring and admiring those flowers when a tap on the shoulder pulled you out of it. "Let's go inside." Kwangmin said pulling you by the hand and a faint blush crept on your cheeks.

Inside was almost jawdroppingly beautiful, the halls were wide and covered with red carpet with yellow at the sides and the stairs were huge and shiny. It was almost like you've just walked in, in a fairytale-like house and drew my breaths away. On the right side you could see a kitchen and a butler was waiting for them but they dismissed them kindly and walks upstairs and you quickly follow them so you wouldn't get lost. Then they stopped infront of a huge door which you nearly bumped into them because you did not look where you were going. They opened the door and you could see all the books had been place nicely on the shelves. So this must be the study room then.. You walks to the couch where both of them were sitting comfortable waiting for you. You take a deep breath and look at them. 

"Well you see..." You started telling them how you were told off and were expelled because of an accident which weren't your fault but no one believed in you because you were poor and gangster-like. But you stopped being one when you promise to your bestfriend because she hates seeing you in bruises and wounds everytime she sees you outside or inside the school. "So.. you were really a gangster..eh?" ask Kwangmin excitedly and you nod. "So what happened? What kind of accident happen that made you expelled from your previous school?" ask Youngmin. You drew your breaths in and tried to keep your voice calm as possible. "My bestfriend..Eunji.. were pushed off from the roof because she was trying to stop me and one of the rich girl in school from fighting." You replied and the tears started to form at the back of your eyes but you push it away. "It happened so fast that I didn't even had the chance to grabbed her hand..I..I should have ignore the fact that-.." tears streaming down your face and your voice broke. "It's okay, ______. Take your time." said Youngmin as he give his handkerchief to you.  "_____, if you don't mind me asking but what happen to your friend?" curiously ask Kwangmin.

You wiped the tears away and bit your lip. "She..died.. but at first she was in coma for 3 months..I kept visiting her despite her parents opposed because technically it was my fault that made her like that.." chocking the tears back. You started telling them again before anything of them could ask more question and before you start crying loudly. Eunji did wake up after that but for the first few days she didn't say anything only smile whenever I came to visit. I, of course were being told off by both my parents and hers but she protected me saying that it wasn't my fault that she was only trying to help from getting bullied by the other girls but no one listened to her. Then one day, I visited her like always, after school. Feeling bad, I stopped by at the flower shopped buying her and my favourite flowers for a few minutes but something unexpected happen when I reached there.

You continued the story where you saw your frailed bestfriend laying on the bed lifelessly and how late you were and hated how she didn't say anything before she leaves you alone. You found out she had blood cloth somewhere in her brain and it was too dangerous for the doctor to take it out. Despite the hateness in her mother's eye she still gave me the letter which Eunji left me before she died. You told them how long you didn't go to school and how you felt like killing yourself. But you didn't because you suddenly remembered Eunji's word, "Don't hate yourself even when I'm gone because no matter where you go I'm always by your side." And that makes you want to go back to the school even though it feels like hell as it is. You were glad enough when the teacher told you that you were expelled because you don't need to face those faces again.

"You were really brave, _______. I'm sure Eunji would be proud of you." stated Kwangmin with a resurring smile. "I agree..but don't you ever say that it was your fault because she even said it that she was trying to help you." said Youngmin. And with that your tears started to form again and you cry as hard as you can knowing that they still accept you no matter what you are. Looking at you both of the Jo Twins hugged you until you calmed down. Then they called one of the maid to make a hot chocolate and biscuits.

After awhile calming down with hot chocolate, you stare at them and stand up. "Thank you...for everything." You said. "You're going already? I thought maybe we can have dinner together.." pouted Kwangmin and you shake your head and smile. "I'm sorry but I have to get home." Then you look at the side and sees Youngmin walking out of the room but before he left he look at you and smile, "You're always welcome to come here _______" You were touched by his words that you stare at the door. "Don't worry, he's just taking his medicine.." answer Kwangmin as if he knows what you were thinking. "Let me take you home" he continued. You look confused by his sudden confession and nod. You were scared to walk back home in the night so you prefer him to accompany you and at the same time you wanted to ask him something.

As your house drawing nearer, Kwangmin started to holds your hand, "You know..I don't know why but I can't seem to let you go." stated Kwangmin, surprise by that you look at him and sees that his brown eyes stare deep into your eyes. "What are you talking about..?" you ask slightly a bit uncomfortable. He stopped walking and hugs you close, whispering in your ear with a serious tone, "I love you, _________. I don't care if you and Youngmin are together but I still and will love you." he said. Your whole body felt frozen and stiff and even your face turned bright red at his serious confession. You tried to push him away but somehow your whole body feel so weak that you had to lean in. "I'm sorry but I still don't understand what you're saying.." you replied. "Then maybe this will.." He sealed his lips into mine and I felt the whole world turns around and everything around us seems to stop. 

------------------------------------

Hi~ I'm sorry for the late update..I've just finished my exams and I had lots of things on my plate right not so..I hope you understand.. And I'm sorry to say this but it will end soon and I hope you enjoy reading this!

Thank you!

Oh before that, I want to ask which group/members do you want me to make a story of? And what kind of story do you want me to do with it?