When I first meet you

The First Time I've Met You

You're a 2nd year student in a new highschool. Having to be in a new environment its a bit hard since you're the shy type and you don't want people to see your cold side so you just let people boss you around to keep everyone safe.

 

One day, you were running late to school and having to know that everyone is already in the gym, you quickly put your bag in class and was about to go out to change when you suddenly bump into someone. You could felt that the person had a tough body and you could feel his warmth around you. You quickly push him away, flustered. "Sorry.." said the guy. " Wait.. aren't you the new student? It's rare to see you late. If I'm not mistaken your name is '_____' right?" he continue as he look at you. You glare at him without realising and open your mouth to say something but decided not to, so you pushed past him and walk out but you feel bad so you turn to him for the last time. "Yeah that's right. Next time watch where you're going, Jo Youngmin."  He nods and watches you go. 'What's with her?'

As you walk in the gym, you wonder why you said that and sigh.

 

Next day, you were cleaning the classroom because the girls asked you and you just accepted it. You put the broom where it was and looked at your watch. "I wont make it..the last train has left." you sigh and went to the board and went to clean it. Suddenly you heard a loud bang and when you turn to look at it, you saw that he was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. 

"....."

The time seem to stop when we both looked at each other. "..Let me help." he said as he put his bag on the table and walks towards to you. Grabbing the duster from your hand, he started to dust the writting that was high. The surrounding become so quiet that you could only hear the sound of the wind. You stare at him, confused.

"Why..why are you helping me?" I ask to break the silence. He looked at me before continue dusting. "I saw that you always do this. Accepting people's offer easily and staying up late every week." he said. "That's...that's none of your business and I always like to help others." you said quickly looking away. He sigh and put the duster down looking at you as he walks closer to you. You take a step back and stare at him. "W-what..do you want?" 

"Hey.." he said. "..?"  "You know you can always refuse them." he continue. By the time he said you realise that his face were really close to you. It makes your heart beat faster than usual. "w-why do you worry so much about me?" I answer and he raise his eye brow. "Isn't it obvious?" he said as he leans forwards which made our lips almost touch. "huh? what do you mean?" I ask looking away. He sigh and pats your head. "Its nothing..forget about it." he said and walked back to take his bag and look at you then another boy appear at the door. "Hyung..come on. Let's go home." said the boy then he turn to you. "who's she?" he ask. "A classmate. Hm..lets go." Youngmin said and both of the boys left. After that you fell down to the ground as your legs reach its limit and look down. "what's his problem?!" you punch the ground. "the other boy..who's he? twin brother?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope its not to boring. Please tell me if there's a grammar mistake but most of all please enjoy this and support it. ^-^ The update is coming soon~ Please comment~ ^-^