Two Pieces of Cheesecake and Two Pieces of Chocolate Cake

Orange Twilight

“Eunji-yah! Noona!”

Daehyun tried to keep up his pace with her although it was easy for him to catch her up. It’s been days since Eunji didn’t want to come home together with him as usual. She obviously ignored her twin by sitting farther away from him on their lunch time in cafeteria. Eunji has been ignoring him for days and Daehyun knew what the reason for sure. He couldn’t put up with her upset anymore so he tried to talk to her today after school. But Eunji ignored him again and just darted out as fast as she could away from him.

Daehyun walked faster and somehow caught her up because of his longer legs. He blocked her way so she wouldn’t go any further away. “I knew that you knew. Bomi must have told you at all,” he blurted. Eunji tried to duck out of him but he just blocked her again. “We need to talk,” he pleaded.

“What talk? You’ve lied to me anyway,” she grumbled.

“I’m sorry.”

“You said that there’s no secret between us siblings,” she insisted. Daehyun feel guilty and lowered his head.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled again. “Are you going to tell Appa about my affair?” he asked.

“Hmm… should I?” she teased and smirked. Daehyun dazed in a shocked expression.

“You won’t tell Appa about this,” he pleaded.

“Then ask me to.”

“Please, noona…,” he pleaded in a more polite way.

“It doesn’t enough. Bribe me,” she more.

“What do you want?”

“What do you think?” she smirked and grabbed her twin’s arm and dragged him somewhere obvious, a dessert café near their school. It obviously she charged Daehyun to buy her something to eat to keep silent. Although for honest, she didn’t have any intense to reported her twin’s affair to their father. It just that, she wanted to ‘punish’ Daehyun for lying to her in a mischievous way.

She dragged him along and he just obeyed until with her arm locked on his own. They’ve just arrived in front of the café when they met two other familiar boys. Their glares met each other. They were the duo of Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan walked together to their way home.

“Owh, so you both are dating?” Himchan squinted at them and ask mischievously, tried to tease them. Yongguk looked embarrassed by his friend’s bold question and smiled awkwardly.

“We’re siblings, for your information. We’re twins,” Daehyun answered him back disappointing what he expected to.

Himchan and Yongguk made a big ‘o’ for their understanding. “You are twins? No wonder why you lookalike. Somehow I thought that Eunji resembles someone I knew, but I didn’t expect it was you,” Himchan nodded and referred at the twin boy.

“Do you know each other?” Eunji asked, glanced at the three boys surrounding her.

“We’re in same class in our English course,” Himchan simply answered.

“But you never told me that you knew them when I told you that I forced into a group with them.”

“You never asked,” Jung Daehyun being that simple as usual.

“Heol,” Eunji amazed by her twin’s attitude.

“So it is a date between siblings after all?” Himchan interrupted.

“Hm! Mind to join us?” Eunji invited them all of a sudden. “Daehyunnie said that he will treat us. Isn’t it right, Daehyunnie?” Eunji threatened him with a wide smirk. Daehyun couldn’t do anything except nodded to face his sister’s tantrum. He knew Eunji got more upset because he barely tell her about everything while Eunji always been so honest all this time. He knew that he’s a bad brother after all, so he let Eunji and grant her wish to treat her for sweets. And now his sister added his burden by asking him to invite two more persons on his treat. What a cute big sister, isn’t her? He sure will empty his wallet just for treating his sister’s tantrum.

“Come on!” she shoved the two tall boys to follow her and her twin entering the café. And there they are, sitting on around a table near windows and discussed to what will they order. There are two recommended menu offered today, they are strawberry cheesecake and chocolate layered cake. They decided to choose between those two kinds of desserts.

“I’m on cheesecake, how about you?” Daehyun exclaimed in no second thought. Strawberry cheesecake would always be his favorite after all even though he of course fond of everything to eat. His eyes still glanced at the dessert pictures. Himchan was still choosing hard. His eyebrow frowned in curve while staring at the pictures on menu book.

“I’ll choose chocolate cake!” two different voices sounded in unison. They’re Eunji and Yongguk told their choice in same time unintentionally. They stared at each other and somehow they smiled awkwardly towards each other. But no one paid attention on their short awkwardness. Daehyun and Himchan still busy eating the picture of desserts on menu by their eyes then Himchan suddenly blurted out his choice.

“I’ll choose cheesecake!” he shouted.

“Alright, two cheesecakes and two chocolate cakes then. I’ll order,” Daehyun got up and walked himself to the counter to order while the other three waited in silent.

“What was your choice, again? Chocolate cake?” Himchan broke the silence between them. The other two just nodded. “You know you two were so funny when you said it in same time before.” So Himchan heard their shout and probably aware of their awkwardness. He giggled and smiled mischievously to the boy and girl. Kim Himchan obviously loved to tease his friends anytime he could.

“I always prefer chocolate to cheese,” Eunji responded innocently. “I just couldn’t bear something greasy. And I don’t like strawberry, I always give them for Daehyun,” she winced when imagining the taste of cheese and strawberry she didn't really like on her tongue. “Hence,—”

“—I always like chocolate…,” once again, Eunji and Yongguk said same words in same time as if their mind interlocked at each other. Another awkwardness, and Himchan giggled even more on them.

***

 


A/N: An update, guys~!\^^/ Please bear with me and any kind of fluffs I serve you on this chapter~>.< Honestly, this scene was taken from a real story and I'm just giggling while writing it on a fanfic. XDD

I'd like to promote my other new fanfics, you may read it if interested.^^ There're a story of Bang Yongguk X OC (Why Didn't You Know My Heart?) and a story of Moon Jongup X OC (So Long, Princess)

I know that I'm currently obsessed on B.A.P and A-Pink... so please don't be bored of my fanfics~T.T